Thread: Anyone gone enfemme to an adult entertainment establishment?

Anyone gone enfemme to an adult entertainment establishment?

This was something that I've had on my "to do" list for a while. This spring, I happened to have some free time while dressed in a part of town where one of the really nice, high dollar adult establishments is. It was a Saturday afternoon and the place wasn't really busy yet, so I decided to pop-in.

The girls that I talked to were so incredibly nice. One guy sitting not far from me sent one of his dancer friends over to give me a free lap dance. She was so nice, and once she finally figured out that I wasn't a gg, she had all kinds of questions for me. Another dancer came over and gave me lots of compliments and asked questions as well. Both of them begged me to come back again soon. I actually just spent most of my time sipping on an adult beverage and just watching all of the sexy, femme dancers.

Really had a lot more fun than I thought I would. Glad I took the plunge and added this experience to my list.

Sounds like you had a very nice time while there. I generally dont go to such establishments but maybe I'll consider it.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

I definitey haven't done such a thing but I have thought of one major advantage. If you are spotted and read by a friend, who are they going to tell?

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    I've considered this many times, and have even discussed it with some GG friends. We have at least one club here in town that has both male and female dancers...

i guess I am so square, I do not even know were a "adult" place like this is.
    but then I even tend to not go into bars, and no I am not "one of those".

Yes, a few weeks ago, a couple I know and was chatting with at my dance club asked me to join them and their 21 year old son at a topless dance place.

The only hitch: I didn't have my wallet in my purse and couldn't show them any ID, and had to get a special dispensation from the manager to enter.

Everyone was nice, the guys well behaved, the dancers friendly and athletic. It was the first time I'd been in such a place. How's that for a sheltered life?? (one of many adventures that I haven't written about )

-- Diane

I haven't gone to an adult entertainment establishment either enfemme or in drab.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I've never been to an adult entertainment place. That seems too much like a male activity. But, going as a female might be a nice way to talk to the girls as another girl, and get tips on makeup and trying to look sexy.

I've been a few times in my younger years in male mode. I may have to think about doing it dressed one day. Plus Jenn has always wanted me to take her to one. Why? I really don't know but, hey why question a "good" thing. LOL
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

That is one place I wouldn't venture to go dressed. I have done just about everything but that and a country music bar is another off limit item for me
    Michelle

I went dressed to such an "adult" establishment while passing through El Paso, Texas once about 13 years ago. It was a hoot! The dancers were all over me with interest and questions, I got a couple of free lap dances, and I was invited backstage to visit them in their dressing room. One of the girls really, really wanted me to hang around another couple of hours until she was off work (that would have been 2:00 AM) so I could "drive her home and come in for a visit," as she put it. I have to admit I was tempted, but was also dead tired after a day of travel and had to somewhat reluctantly decline. (The potential risks of the situation also played into that decision.) I'm not sure who was more entertained by my presence there, the dancers or me. BTW, the bouncers watched all of this with interest and I had the feeling they would have helped me out if I got in any serious trouble. I bought a couple of over-priced soft drinks and tipped a couple of the dancers during their performances, but other than that, didn't spend any money. Given a classy enough place and another opportunity, I would be interested to do it again. It was my first (and so far only) visit to that kind of venue and, to be honest, I found it way friendlier and a lot less creepy than I was expecting. It probably would have been smarter to have gone in with a more experienced companion, preferably male, but I was traveling by myself and didn't know anyone else in town.

- Diane

I used to go into such places many years ago, perhaps once or twice a year. I don't do that anymore. I tell my friends and co-workers who do that I've seen a naked woman before. Now if you come back and tell me that they have somethin "new" I'll go and take a look. However, going dressed en femme might change my mind.
    Dana Fleming

Platinum Member
    not quite - several times I have gone to a "gentlemen's club" wearing shorts, thigh highs and sandals (and a g string underneath). I was mostly nervous about being noticed by the male patrons - but it was fairly dark outside, so they didn't show too much. The dancers were very cool about it - of course, they're getting paid to make you feel good. Every dancer has asked a lot of questions, the normal questions girls ask us. We did have fun in the VIP room

it would be great fun to go entirely en femme - but first I have to find the confidence to go out in public!

Not yet. I would actually like to go watch male dancers. My wife is on board we just need to find a place.

my first reaction would probably be more hesitant to go.....given the many men looking for gg and drinking...it doesn't sound like it might be the best place to be. While the entertainers are protected, it could get a guy pretty upset as we have all heard before.....

I think you'd be surprised, Stefanie. The club I went to was fairly large, so people weren't bunched up together. There was plenty of space between all the groups or single men. I wasn't hassled by any of the men and actually had a great time talking and socializing with the dancers.

Since I enjoy everything "femme," I particularly enjoyed being dressed totally enfemme while watching some of the most feminine looking gals looking extra sexy without looking particularly ****ty. Was treated extremely well and had a couple of the gals begging me to come back.

As a gg i have never thought about going into a establishment ike that with my SO but now the idea is there. Thank you I am glad I read the posting. I hope you keep going.