Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone hate their male parts

Question Does anyone hate their male parts

Hi there
    Im just would like to know do Meany of you dislike there male parts.
    I seem to have days were i just hate whats between my legs, I am at current seeing a TG therapist and find this helpful,im also coming out of the closet,my family and some of my friends know about me and i do go out as a woman.

I tend to hate about everything else about my maleness but that thing there has been with me through thick and thin, I identify it with pleasure rather than pure discomfort and dread. Given the choice I wouldn't miss it but without the choice I get frustrated with my body overall much more than just this ever shrinking organ. I would give it up in a minute for exchange of unmistakable female body but haven't gotten any offers yet :-)
    Last edited by Inna; 10-19-2010 at 06:27 PM.

He's my best friend.
    Through thick and thin.
    Wouldn't part with him for the world.

For me this is an interesting question because it’s made me think about this for the 1st time really.
    The more Suzy takes over my life the less I like my male parts. But that’s just what you would expect I suppose.
    But I like my male life as well so I guess I can live with it [or them]

SUZY

I would not say I "hate" it. I have no use for it and wish it were not there but for now it is. If anything, it is a reminder of my past but that's about it.

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    There is not one thing that makes me male that I don't hate.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I don't hate my male parts they're still mine

I didnt hate them when i had them.. hehe..they were meaningless to me is the best way to describe it.

I never had any fondness for them. They were there and I tried to ignore them.

Be free - overcome fear!
    I was born intersexed and had my female genitalia removed soon after birth.... I have never hated the fact I have male bits because Im use to them being there. All my life Ive felt something was missing and if I was given the choice about what I would have preferred to be between my legs, then its what they took away and left behind that bothers me most of all.

Yes I do hate my male parts and would like to lose them. If it was possible to wake up one day and know they were gone I would dance with great joy.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Put me in the "trying to ignore them" camp. I don't dislike them to the point that I would do anything to them myself, but I will not miss them once they've been "repurposed."
    "Impossible" is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try. Kutless - What Faith Can Do
    Quote Originally Posted by My sister Lilli
    Yes, your happy shows - you practically have unicorns and starbursts flying out of you.
    Physically female!

I went out of my way to render it mostly useless. That brought an end to a hell of alot of emotional, and real physical anxiety, that I did hate having to live with. But the fact remains that those very parts are what will soon become what I need for body and mind to become congruent. In it's present form it would be more accurately described as indifference. Everybody knows that's more disdainful than hate.

Hugs,

Melissa
    What's the point of instruments, words are a sawed off shotgun-Radiohead

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/melissa.c.keiper

Hate's such a harsh word. No, I don't like them. Always been of the mind I was born with the wrong parts. As been said, I try to ignore them and keep them out of the way as much as possible.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I dislike them - I do however tolarate them, they spend most of the time all tucked up nice and tight.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Put me in the camp that finds the word hate too strong. With regard to my "male parts" what I do dislike is that seeing them is a reminder of my birth defect.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

while hate is not the word I would use, it is close. Although i am pretty useless down there, it remains part of me. I guess I look at it like one would look at their beer belly....its there, not very pretty, and we wish we could get rid of it.... Now, if we could figure out a way to diet and have it disappear....... that's what i'm talking about!!!

hate is to complex for me too much work to hate anything. Just not what I think should be there is more to my thinking. Gets in the way, does not satisfy my needs. A poor design for my taste. I simple say less is more. Non is even better.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

Nope, not me. I am a crossdresser and not a TS. I love women and need/want my male parts to enjoy all a woman has to offer or for that matter what I have to offer her. I like both sides of my complex personality of masculine and feminine.

I'm with Brandy, I love my women and wee man down there loves them too! I enjoy the aspect that I can be a man when I need to be a man and be a woman when I WANT to be a woman. At this point I don't think that I will ever transition so me and him need to stay on the same page!

It seems to be that there are two separate camps here. Those that are happy being a CD, and those that either lean toward being TS, or are in fact TS. Unless I was leaning toward transitioning or considered myself TS, I'd like my male parts. Then of course, I understand the part about not liking your male parts if you are TS. I love and respect both camps and hope there is unity among us regardless of where under the wide umbrella of transgendered you may fall.

to say I 'hate' my male parts I think is over stating the situation, all my life I've been familiar with it, I'd say in general I'm on friendly terms with it, but it definitely doesn't help with me feeling feminine, last night I bought size 10 jeans, and it made my butt looks great but you can kinda see an outline of my male parts which makes me think I shouldn't wear those pants outside... that totally sucks, if I could transition and find a great Doctor that corrects the males parts into a normal functional and appearing female parts then I'd totally do that, but I have to wait on that for a while as I'm saving up...

More than ever. I am in a relationship with a post-op trans woman, and neither one of us want anything to do with my male parts. I have never felt comfortable using them for anything, and cannot wait for SRS (February 2011).
    It's Frances with an E, like Frances Farmer. Francis is a man's name.

Comfortable to be me PortiaHoney's Avatar
    Hate? Like some of those above, it's a strong word. No. I don't hate "them". It had it's purpose over the years but now, my life has taken a turn for the better. "It" is now an incovenience, a thing to be hidden away, a reminder of a life now passed and an added issue to be dealt with.

I hate that I can't wear short shorts. Or short skirts. I hate that I can't wear a bikini, but I don't really have the body for that either. Tucking does not hide it completely and 5 months of treatment has just made it less uncomfortable to tuck away.

I agree with those above who say it is just an inconvenience to be ignored. It's not like earlier years when he would make his presence known LOL. AND "it" will come in useful when I finally get the corrective operation I so desperately need. The donor material has to come from somewhere.
    Freedom to be an individual is all powerful

Aspiring Member
    Even when I wasnt thinking of SRS, I think I always have had dreams where I would wake up as a girl. In those, I never miss being a man. But, conciously, I never hated them. But, of late, as I moved toward taking, and am now taking hormones, I am thinking of those things that will get in the way of living as the female I am in a real negative way. Is it hate? Dont know, but since I have known true hate, Im not sure I would go that far.