Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone hate their male parts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Does anyone hate their male parts

Hi there
    Im just would like to know do Meany of you dislike there male parts.
    I seem to have days were i just hate whats between my legs, I am at current seeing a TG therapist and find this helpful,im also coming out of the closet,my family and some of my friends know about me and i do go out as a woman.

I tend to hate about everything else about my maleness but that thing there has been with me through thick and thin, I identify it with pleasure rather than pure discomfort and dread. Given the choice I wouldn't miss it but without the choice I get frustrated with my body overall much more than just this ever shrinking organ. I would give it up in a minute for exchange of unmistakable female body but haven't gotten any offers yet :-)
    Last edited by Inna; 10-19-2010 at 06:27 PM.

He's my best friend.
    Through thick and thin.
    Wouldn't part with him for the world.

For me this is an interesting question because it’s made me think about this for the 1st time really.
    The more Suzy takes over my life the less I like my male parts. But that’s just what you would expect I suppose.
    But I like my male life as well so I guess I can live with it [or them]

SUZY

I would not say I "hate" it. I have no use for it and wish it were not there but for now it is. If anything, it is a reminder of my past but that's about it.

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    There is not one thing that makes me male that I don't hate.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Alexia Elliot View Post
    ........... I would give it up in a minute for exchange of unmistakable female body but haven't gotten any offers yet :-)
    Alexia I agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Alexia Elliot View Post
    I tend to hate about everything else about my maleness but that thing there has been with me through thick and thin, I identify it with pleasure rather than pure discomfort and dread. Given the choice I wouldn't miss it but without the choice I get frustrated with my body overall much more than just this ever shrinking organ. I would give it up in a minute for exchange of unmistakable female body but haven't gotten any offers yet :-)
    Interesting what hormones, time, and femaleness can do to jou! Since my posting here I developed precious body, even I 44 year old former body builder can not phantom how is it possible to loose so much muscle mass and go from 207-217 to 165 and still going. Being 6' tall and get shorter on hormones? And start disliking part of the former apparatus, mainly testis yet and scheduling surgery to remove them and thought of getting arid of the main shaft isn't so suddenly foreign to me anymore.

pantynhoseman
    There was a time I wish i was born a girl. Sometimes I still think about it and wish it was true. However, since I do have the male parts, I can't give them up. Besides, they are so small I can hardly find them anyways. lol

hate is to complex for me too much work to hate anything. Just not what I think should be there is more to my thinking. Gets in the way, does not satisfy my needs. A poor design for my taste. I simple say less is more. Non is even better.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

Nope, not me. I am a crossdresser and not a TS. I love women and need/want my male parts to enjoy all a woman has to offer or for that matter what I have to offer her. I like both sides of my complex personality of masculine and feminine.

I'm with Brandy, I love my women and wee man down there loves them too! I enjoy the aspect that I can be a man when I need to be a man and be a woman when I WANT to be a woman. At this point I don't think that I will ever transition so me and him need to stay on the same page!

It seems to be that there are two separate camps here. Those that are happy being a CD, and those that either lean toward being TS, or are in fact TS. Unless I was leaning toward transitioning or considered myself TS, I'd like my male parts. Then of course, I understand the part about not liking your male parts if you are TS. I love and respect both camps and hope there is unity among us regardless of where under the wide umbrella of transgendered you may fall.

to say I 'hate' my male parts I think is over stating the situation, all my life I've been familiar with it, I'd say in general I'm on friendly terms with it, but it definitely doesn't help with me feeling feminine, last night I bought size 10 jeans, and it made my butt looks great but you can kinda see an outline of my male parts which makes me think I shouldn't wear those pants outside... that totally sucks, if I could transition and find a great Doctor that corrects the males parts into a normal functional and appearing female parts then I'd totally do that, but I have to wait on that for a while as I'm saving up...

More than ever. I am in a relationship with a post-op trans woman, and neither one of us want anything to do with my male parts. I have never felt comfortable using them for anything, and cannot wait for SRS (February 2011).
    It's Frances with an E, like Frances Farmer. Francis is a man's name.

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    If any of you ftm's want mine they are available and I will gladly trade you. Nice information about using women's bikini swim bottoms, I must try that.
    I really have no problem with regular bikini cut or high panties though. Yes I would be most happy to have that stuff all gone. But it is not keeping me from being the woman I am all the time.
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Now that this has set for a little time , Just wondering if there is any new info on the subject

I don't hate those parts but i often have a problem with the way they bother me as they hang. This has been going for many, many, years. So as i have been dressing all these years i have to cope with those extremities. I have tried every thing to keep that part of my body flat But nothing seem to work. Going to try gaffs but i have a feeling that they will prevent me from enjoying the feeling of my panties which i rather like. So to answer i do have problem with them if i only had answer as fto how i can hide them without gaffs i would appreciate any advice. Frankly when i am at the Golf club they really are necessary.

Love Reggie Campion

The scariest part of mylife is how much I hate my male parts. I bhave prayed for cancer so that they might have to be removed. A couple of times I came close to cutting them off because i hated them. I once poured battery electrolyte on them. Finally I accepted my fate and am who I am, but still dream of being without those disgusting reminders of how I was born.

I wouldn't say I hate them but have no use for them. That and the fact they get in the way of being myself I will be glad to part with them this May.

Quote Originally Posted by thechic View Post
    Hi there
    Im just would like to know do Meany of you dislike there male parts.
    I seem to have days were i just hate whats between my legs, I am at current seeing a TG therapist and find this helpful,im also coming out of the closet,my family and some of my friends know about me and i do go out as a woman.
    I will admit that there was a time when I felt inadequate,betrayed by mother nature and ashamed of my male parts. But then I realized that they are as much a part of who I am as the female parts. I've had therapists who've said "You're just not ready to let go of that part of yourself yet." Maybe I'm not. But why should I have to be? If I thought SRS would magically make me feel like a whole person again I'd have no problem with it. Right now I don't see that happening. I've still got a lot of issues to work out within myself before I'm ready to decide either way. Anything worth while takes time. I'm willing to wait and see what happens. I just want to be at peace.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

It's not what we got- well it is but more so it's how we feel. To my way of thinking it's not the male parts which are so confining as the male role. Were I able to be myself the "parts" would of little concern to me. It's very hard to understand the way CIS gender constricts us- or even if it does outside of societal pressures. The question in my mind, given the relative acceptance of "us" by CIS females is who exactly it is holding us back (if anyone but ourselves)?

I do have problems with the male role. I really hate the narrow selection of clothing for males, particularly formal attire with the mandatory coat and tie look. I also hate the narrow options for grooming.

If I want to wear a dress I'm considered a pervert by some. And men are not supposed to wear lipstick, blush, or other makeup. Men also have a very boring selection of shoes.

I am so disgusted with the limitations imposed by the male role that it is contributing heavily for me to seriously consider male to female hormone treatment and to present as a woman.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Silver Member
    I'm in a relationship with an FTM now and my feelings are starting to change a little bit in regards to my extra bits. We are exploring various ways to make love, but oddly enough, it's still nice to be able to connect with "matching parts" even though it's backwards. We do try different ways so I don't feel like I'm in such a dominant position, and vice versa. I have a feeling what we have is going to only grow and I now may have a reason to keep my "male" parts if using them continues to be an important connection for us.

I just wanted to update with this because I thought my mind was pretty made up that I would definitely get SRS, but now... it doesn't feel like a absolute certainty.

Ya just never know!

Sejd
    First of all, you look great!!!having said that, we all have different emotions on that matter I think. For my self, I don't "hate" my male parts. I don't really care, and I guess that's partly because I had a Gender Therapist who explained to me how the male parts really are not that different than the female parts. We have an outie, and they have an innie!!!!but really, the sexual stimulant parts are actually very similar and can get stimulated the same way if you are male or female. for example, I get my best orgasms when I stimulate myself the female way and don't think of my male organ as such. Anyone can learn this, and so I don't have to hate my genitals. The only other issue I personally have is that certain skirts or dresses are not workable because of my male gender. That's a bummer sometimes, but I am beginning to learn that there are plenty of fashion which accommodate my needs. That makes my life easy enough. good luck to you.
    Kind regards
    Sejd

Totally agree Alicia :0)
    Last edited by Sharon; 04-30-2011 at 03:47 PM. Reason: merged posts