Thread: Do you ever feel like the mountain is too high to climb?

Sejd

Do you ever feel like the mountain is too high to climb?

The past two days the sun has finally arrived and we are all going crazy in our little town. It also seems like I have climbed and passed another mountain and are walking on green pastures again. My wife went through a long period of frustrations about me and about our marriage. I understood her, but could not do anything other than being supportive in the way of staying present and compassionate. We have a long history together the two of us. Over thirty years, and I wouldn't want to live with anyone else. That's a big relief to know. I know that Trans Gender issues can, and does break many marriages. We have been lucky so far. This week, as the sun came out, she also came through another "dry spell" and could embrace her old companion again. WOW, what a journey we are on. Sometimes it just seem so unreal. Sometimes the mountains we have to cross seem too tall and way too dangerous. Somehow, we manage to hold on to each other and continue our climbs. I guess it is what love does to you. It makes you keep on believing and trusting in a positive outcome - no matter what.Sejd2spirit.blogspot.com

Very well written. Thanks for sharing and I hope a lot of SO's read this too. It should give them some encouragement.

Very well said, Sejd.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).