Quote Originally Posted by Brooke Anderson View Post
I don't hate my male parts, I have always wanted to be a woman but now I understand the kind of woman I want to be. The more and more "trannies" I see online, the more I want to be one. Nothing has gotten me as excited as wanting to become a full on she-male, that way I get all the perks of looking like a woman and dressing as a woman full time but I can still please the women I'm attracted to.
My apologies to the OP as I fear this will derail the original post but I must comment on this statement.

With nothing against Brooke and her desires this is why I personally abhor the word "tranny" and, in many instances, avoid associating with the majority of the trans community. This is the classic view most people have of transsexuals and the one that's most often reinforced no matter where you look

I am a woman, nothing more and nothing less. I was born with a birth defect which I'm thankful I will have corrected in July. This is me, my life. It's not a sometime thing or something I do for sexual gratification. Being female is at the core of my being.

To the OP: As with many others I believe hate is too strong of a word. It is a birth defect; something I should not have yet do. Without it I would not have my son, daughter, or granddaughter as i know them now. Had I been born with the correct body I'm quite confident I would also have children but to debate an alternate reality is pointless. Although I wish it otherwise it is nonetheless a part of me and necessary to have until it can be used to create my vagina. Even after that, many parts of it will still be there, just in a different form.