Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone hate their male parts

I would trade mine in a heartbeat for female parts, but I'd want them back after a week. I actually love mine, but have always wonderd what it would be like to be of the opposite gender. So, I'll never really know, but I can always fantasize what it would be like! Seriously, though, I would never have them removed!

Michelle

I dont hate them- I hate what they've done to me. I hate the secondary masculine characteristics a whole lot (beard, bone structure, body hair, pattern baldnness, lack of hips and breasts.) Ive managed to stay somewhat gracefull and feminine despite being male. If i transition I'd stick to an orchiectomy perhaps.

I don't hate them, I don't like them. I don't want to do anything to them because I'll need parts of them to form what I really want!

Veronica

I don't hate those parts but i often have a problem with the way they bother me as they hang. This has been going for many, many, years. So as i have been dressing all these years i have to cope with those extremities. I have tried every thing to keep that part of my body flat But nothing seem to work. Going to try gaffs but i have a feeling that they will prevent me from enjoying the feeling of my panties which i rather like. So to answer i do have problem with them if i only had answer as fto how i can hide them without gaffs i would appreciate any advice. Frankly when i am at the Golf club they really are necessary.

Love Reggie Campion

The scariest part of mylife is how much I hate my male parts. I bhave prayed for cancer so that they might have to be removed. A couple of times I came close to cutting them off because i hated them. I once poured battery electrolyte on them. Finally I accepted my fate and am who I am, but still dream of being without those disgusting reminders of how I was born.

I don't "hate" them... "Dislike" would be a better word. They can be really annoying at times... Like, I really dislike getting aroused (it makes me feel violated somehow), and I also dislike how they can hinder wearing tight pants. If I woke up tomorrow and they were gone, I'd be happier.

hate is such a ugly word. the male parts have brought me such joy..and sorrow, but part with them....not at this time.
    have a use for them. not any more...the surgery i had (for another part of me) has left them just pretty much useless.

Silver Member
    It's just like a really elaborate mole.

It gets in the way, it's an eyesore, but it's not like it raped me or killed my parents, so it's not like I HATE it

Be free - overcome fear!
    I dont think there is many transsexuals that are happy about having male bits & its shocking to see how many transsexuals were into mutilating the genitals. I certainly never went that far, but I know I was never really happy with mine being there as a child & I tried many things to try & conceal it but I cant say I actually 'hated' it,.

I was certainly uncomfortable with my penis because of how unpredictable it would behave at times - the one thing i really did dislike ever since I was child was getting unwanted erections particularly while riding on the bus to school. My penis would often force me to be one of the last kids to disembark from the bus while hiding a half erect penis by carrying my school bag in front of my crouch. I also remember always tried my best tuck it away when I was getting ready for school to not be so noticable if it did get hard, but that didnt seem to work real well because of the old fashioned cotton Y fronts my mother always bought for me. I have always favoured baggiest pants I could get my hands on to help conceal it whenever it got hard. However the fashion trends of the 1970s became an absolute nightmare for me when is all you could buy was more tight-fitting pants or flared jeans that virtually left nothing to the imagination.

Because I have always been so uncomfortable with having such an unpredictable penis when tighter fitting briefs became popular I wanted the tightest briefs I could fit into while wearing them under the baggiest jeans, trousers, shorts or track pants I could find and my fashion sense has always been orientated that way ever since. So I really liked to wear cargo pants for this very same reason.

Before I started HRT a bit over 2 months ago, I was fully warned about the affects or hormones & testosterone blockers and told that my male parts wouldn't function like they use to and that it wouldn't be too long and I wouldn't be getting anymore erections - I really cant put into words how happy I felt about this news - so for me it was a case of 'Bring on the HRT!' and I haven't looked back ever since.

I'm a size 14 in skirts, ladies pants & jeans, but I wear size 10 bikini bottoms normally worn for swimming instead of proper underwear because of the materials they're made out of and because they have a little more padding and work like a gaff. Because the HRT has now reduced the size of my testes to virtually nothing, its now very easy for me to now tuck my penis away so that nothing is visible at all. So now I can finally wear tight fitting jeans, shorts & short skirts and noone can spot any unusual bumps. Because I don't get erections anymore there is nothing that is likely to happen that will cause me any embarrassment - oh the joys & the freedom I am now experiencing in my life from being on HRT! The only thing I really look forward to now is my SRS and having my male bits reconstructed in a way to look like it should have always been.

....If one more jerkface looks at me, then down at my crotch, I swear, I'm gonna give them a very serious talking-to. I really will. Just you wait.

Hugs,

Melissa
    What's the point of instruments, words are a sawed off shotgun-Radiohead

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/melissa.c.keiper

Be free - overcome fear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa A. View Post
    ....If one more jerkface looks at me, then down at my crotch, I swear, I'm gonna give them a very serious talking-to. I really will. Just you wait.

Hugs,

Melissa
    Don't you know by now Melissa that most men are yoyos and their eyes & heads always going up & down.... I really think its the funniest thing to see in a bar with all the dicks leaning on the bar watching every good looking girl that walks past. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MelodyN View Post
    Don't you know by now Melissa that most men are yoyos and their eyes & heads always going up & down.... I really think its the funniest thing to see in a bar with all the dicks leaning on the bar watching every good looking girl that walks past. LOL
    True, that. But it doesn't explain even some women looking at me, then glancing down at none-of-your-darn-business land, for some kind of evidence that will prevent their brains from exploding, I assume.

Hugs,

Melissa
    What's the point of instruments, words are a sawed off shotgun-Radiohead

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/melissa.c.keiper

I cant stand them I want them gone and if I could have my SRS today I would be on the operating table right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned Read only
    well I love mine and what I do with it(them) and my wife does also.

I used to like the way it made me feel. But now, all it's good for is not having to sit to pee on public toilets....BJ

I will happily keep mine, it's part of who and what I am, and have given my wife and I lots of pleasure over the years!

Be free - overcome fear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara1967 View Post
    well I love mine and what I do with it(them) and my wife does also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie2 View Post
    I will happily keep mine, it's part of who and what I am, and have given my wife and I lots of pleasure over the years!
    Well I hope that you two never consider going on hormones because they certainly wont ever function like they use to.

Does anyone hate there male parts?

... With a burning passion.

Kerry

I would say hate is the wrong word. I'm repulsed by my maleness and even though I've had pleasure from my bits and my daughter wouldn't be here without them I would trade in a heartbeat.

I wont say that I hate them, but I have to admit that when growing up I felt uncomfortable with them..I still do but I've learn to live with them..on one ocasion a cocktail of medications made then useless for a period of time and it was a really interesting experience.

Can we trade parts?????????? Plz.....!!!!!!s!!!!!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by MelodyN View Post
    Well I hope that you two never consider going on hormones because they certainly wont ever function like they use to.
    Well MelodyN, I never intend to ever go on hormones, I am a happily married partime cd, a hetero cd and that is the extent of my cd'ing. So there is no concern between me and my wife that I ever plan to do hormones and take things further by having surgery and giving up my manly side. I like being a man, though that's sometimes hard to be, But I am proud to be a good man. But just because it's the way of others on here doesn't mean that all should follow in the footsteps of those that take it to the next level, like hormones and surgeries. But to each their own, we all live by our own decisions.

This is just a reminder of something I thought should have been obvious, but this section, though open to all members, is geared towards Transsexualism and its assorted issues and not crossdressing which has a whole section of its own just a bit north of this one on the home index page. Crossdressers, as well as anyone else, are always welcome to post, but please be aware that you are addressing members who consider themselves the gender other than the one that was physically bestowed on them at birth.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

what would you call a cross dresser that would like them gone. but wants to still be a man in a dress??

Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post
    what would you call a cross dresser that would like them gone. but wants to still be a man in a dress??
    What they wish to be called. Ma'am or Sir, I'd go by how they were presenting.

Anyway, I sort of see this as I was born with the birth defect of having the wrong gendered physical body. If it had been caught sooner the testosterone damage would not have been as severe. However, it could have been worse I guess. At this point the only thing I think I find useful is being able to stand up to pee. My thinking at this point is that peeing standing up will be the thing I'll miss the most about transitioning.
    [SIZE="3"]Terri[/SIZE]
    ------------------------------------------
    [SIZE="2"]"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, The master calls a butterfly!"[/SIZE]

The true measure of a person is in the questions they ask, not the answers they give.