Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone hate their male parts

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica_Jean View Post
    I don't hate them, I don't like them. I don't want to do anything to them because I'll need parts of them to form what I really want!

Veronica
    My spouse is transsexual, FTM, and we have had this discussion. While at this point she doesn't plan on SRS, to keep me happy and the financial aspects, she put it this way. It would be ridculous to hate her penis, it is skin and nerves, and if she were to have SRS it would be the same skin and nerves in a different configuration. I am sharing this just because it may give someone a way to look at the parts from a different perspective, therefore making it easier to live with for now.

Wow that is great for you Frances, who is doing your surgery?

Hugs,

Robyn
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]Mistake at birth, should have been born a woman[/SIZE]

What Me Worry
    I have grown tired of them they have served their male purpose 3 great adult children. I am now waiting for their reincarnation as useful parts to form a vagina.
    To Dream The Impossible Dream.
    Full Time 10/1/2012

I don't hate my male parts but if they were to some how go away I would be able to adjust.
    Kelly

You ARE Loved.
    You BELONG in this World.

I like my parts, but I would survive without. It would make being a woman so much easier, if I didn't have luggage to remind me that I am not.

Just a part time woman? Tina Francis's Avatar
    I don't hate them, but I won't be upset if they aren't there. When I tucked them away and felt the "new" shape the first time, I was totally amazed .

So, I don't miss them, if they aren't there..... I don't need a bulb in male mode.
    Tina

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    Yes I did hate to have the birth defect but I am glad it is gone and hey I donated the jewels to the hot dog factory.

They are just there really. It's what I was born with and didnt really question them for a long time.

My indifference to them (and sort of dislike at one point because of puberty, and the changes that made me uncomfortable) leads me to believe I may sit 'between' genders? I always found them rather 'ugly' though XD but can't say I felt hate towards them.

However, the more dysphoric I feel the more I want them not there -to bring my body into harmony with what I feel it should be.

I cant say i hate them, its just a gruesome reminder of the difference between who i am mentally and who i am physically. I do believe i would be much happier if i had something else instead, but hate is a rather strong word.

I refuse to hate them, their not beautiful, but they have served me well in releasing neurohormones oxytocin and prolactin, even after a years HRT. If only I had a womb, but sadly the tech isnt here yet.
    ... [SIZE="2"]One perfect day[/SIZE]

What a great topic..I myself, (its hard to explain to some), don't hate or dislike my parts. I like them, enjoy them, and want to be a "husband" to my wife most of the time. It's just at times, I wish I could just morph, or change into a complete sexy, "demure", actual woman..I like the feel of a womans parts, her breasts, her vagina, baby soft skin, and wish at times I could just be able to enjoy feeling and being a real woman if not just for a short time. Iv'e even wished at times I could have the ability to bear a child if I could have the right parts..to feel that part of a womans ability, to feel what it would be like to grow and carry a child inside my womb and feel it move. Its confusing to me at times because I enjoy being a man, yet enjoy being a woman too.

Quote Originally Posted by Allana71 View Post
    I refuse to hate them, their not beautiful, but they have served me well in releasing neurohormones oxytocin and prolactin, even after a years HRT. If only I had a womb, but sadly the tech isnt here yet.
    I wonder if it would really be possible, with all the technology we have, to actually take a healthy womb, from a donation, lets say a sex changed woman to a man, and put it in a man that becomes a woman, possibly even donate and graft the actual penis onto that person as well. I understand there would have to be hormone treatments of course, but I think it would be possible to actually do these things.

Good Afternoon; (Now this is just info)I have read this thread with very much interest, And after some long hard looking. I have found a Doctor that will do Orchi,s with out two letters from whoever. I have E-mailed him, and his reply was that he requires a letter from the person why he would like them removed. And he will consider the procedure. Weather it be testicle pain, T/S,etc. His site is http://www.ccrsforaprefectbody.com
    Name is Dr.Fara Movaghamia,
    Address 200galleria parkway, sutie 595, Atlanta Ga. 30339
    Dr states he is board Certi. Plastic surgeon, also does sex reassigments
    I am hoping that will be an easier way to have an orchi, As I would like to have them removed. and yes i am going to l
    check it out.
    Last edited by Sharon; 01-11-2011 at 10:49 PM. Reason: phone # removed as per forum policy - please do a search

I like my dangly bits, I just want girl parts to go along with them, so I can have a full set. With the rapid advances in stem cell research and selective tissue cloning, I'm still hopeful my futa dream will become a reality for me one day. sigh... we all have our dreams!
    [SIZE="3"]The Universe Is Love, Enjoy Your Time In It!!![/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have absolutely no use for mine, you want it?

It serves no purpose just like my appendix and tonsils.

But then again, I can't hate it as it is the beginnings of my vagina.

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"

I'm very use to pain and would cut it off but I cant stand the sight of blood!!

Quote Originally Posted by clayfish View Post
    He's my best friend.
    Through thick and thin.
    Wouldn't part with him for the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by neha View Post
    I wish one day i wake up with big breasts and a gorgeous pussy.
    I sort of agree with Clayfish - I would like to keep my boy bits and keep them functional. I still would like to wake up and have big breasts.

Added section - But if if I were to wake up and have a vagina instead of a penis it would not upset me much at all.

Johanna
    Last edited by JohnH; 03-14-2011 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Added vagina section
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I see my male parts now as a nu-sense but i could never hate them, with out them i wouldnt have my beautiful kids and i did have some good time with it as i was growing up. Just made the most of what i had till a time came when i could do something about it...which is now.
    "It means your futures haven't been written yet. No one's has. So make it a good one" - Doc Emmett Brown.

Allana, I know exactly how you feel hun, I would have given up almost everything i have just have been able to be the one to give birth to my children but sadly that is not the case. Now the "lil guy" has gone into early retirement until the day he can blossom into a beautiful lotus flower. Maybe one day the dreamers like us will get our wishes granted. Who know what the future holds.
    "It means your futures haven't been written yet. No one's has. So make it a good one" - Doc Emmett Brown.

Bass Ackwards since 1991! Allyson Michelle's Avatar
    When I dont think about it, im generally a positive and charismatic person. but in situations where i am reminded or recently reminded of whats there, (bathroom, shower, exercise, ect.), i get depressed at whats not there that should be. I get self-conscious like someone born with a birth defect. And thats how i genuinely view it, as a birth defect.
    I'm not a very religious person, but this quote really got me closer to Him and myself. For I now know the true meaning of who I am.

"But the Lord said to Samuel, Look not on his face, nor on the height of his stature . . . : for [SIZE="3"]the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the mind.[/SIZE]" - (1 Sam 16:7)

I hate mine with a passion and wish more then anything that I can just get rid of it, one day it will happen but it cant be soon enough!

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    For me I would say that hate is too strong a word...although I do spend a good deal of time, taping it, tucking it and even tried super gluing it out of the way once. I have also in the past pierced it, with the idea being that a permanent ring in it would allow me to possibly tie it back and out of the way for less of a bulge in tight pants.
    I am not in a place where I am ready to have it surgically removed at this time in my life..but if I had some type of industrial accident and the choice was to repair it or have SRS and change it to a girly part...I would jump on the oppurtunity to transistion like a Hawk on a Titmouse.
    Last edited by Wendy_Marie; 02-19-2011 at 08:32 PM. Reason: added comment
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

I hate nature more, that is little but caoes and mistakes, at least for me, I don't feel like it's my fault, how could it be? It couldn't even get this right. But agony is useless. It is more what one can do to fix the error.

I wouldn't say I hate them but have no use for them. That and the fact they get in the way of being myself I will be glad to part with them this May.

I'm like most everyone. I can't really say that I hate what is in the center compartment, but it can be definantly be inconvenient at times. The male part that annoys me the most at present is facial hair. It feels like I develope a five-O-clock shadow a hald hour after shaving.