Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone hate their male parts

I also think hate is to strong a feeling for my bits; but i will tell you this ever since i was a kid they bothered me and at times i to wished when i got up they would be gone. I have been wearing panties daily now and they bother me to the point were i have to do some form of tucking even when i go to bed i have hipsters on with a light panty liner which seems to keep them from bothering me. When i fully dress i will use the full tuck that is long to prepare and uncomfortable. At present i am trying to find the right panty liner with a little help from the tape. Has any one else tried different options for this if you have let me know.

lol

Reggie
    Last edited by Reggie Campion; 03-28-2011 at 11:08 PM.

Be free - overcome fear!
    I also agree 'hate' is such a strong negative emotion to have at the best of times, let alone for a part
    of your anatomy you were born with. I don't like 'it' being there like anyone else, but until I can have
    GRS there isn't a whole lot I can do about it. I just don't pay much attention to the little guy who lives
    down under.

I also think a far easier solution for tucking than messing around with tape is to buy ladies Bikini briefs,
    (NOT knickers) about 2 sizes smaller than you regular size to wear like gaffs. I am talking about the type
    of bikini brief that women wear swimming which are usually made out of a stronger lycra type material
    and also have additional padding or lining around the crouch to help hide the 'camel toe' effect. These
    types of bikini briefs provide a lot more support & keep everything tucked nicely in place. They are so
    effective that it is virtually impossible to even tell that there are any male bits down there at all.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Melody Moore View Post
    I also agree 'hate' is such a strong negative emotion to have at the best of times, let alone for a part
    of your anatomy you were born with. I don't like 'it' being there like anyone else, but until I can have
    GRS there isn't a whole lot I can do about it. I just don't pay much attention to the little guy who lives
    down under.

I also think a far easier solution for tucking than messing around with tape is to buy ladies Bikini briefs,
    (NOT knickers) about 2 sizes smaller than you regular size to wear like gaffs. I am talking about the type
    of bikini brief that women wear swimming which are usually made out of a stronger lycra type material
    and also have additional padding or lining around the crouch to help hide the 'camel toe' effect. These
    types of bikini briefs provide a lot more support & keep everything tucked nicely in place. They are so
    effective that it is virtually impossible to even tell that there are any male bits down there at all.
    Yeah... I buy certain kinds of panties that are stronger and I wear two to keep the tuck in place. I hate taping. But this is also uncomfortable and not something I want to do for the rest of my life. Not to mention... horrible panty-lines!

Melody what a great idea! I am going to try that as soon as possible.

Reggie

Be free - overcome fear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    Yeah... I buy certain kinds of panties that are stronger and I wear two to keep the tuck in place. I hate taping. But this is also uncomfortable and not something I want to do for the rest of my life. Not to mention... horrible panty-lines!
    I think for most trans-girls tucking is a necessary evil we all go through. And like you I can't wait to have GRS either
    to get 'it' out of the way permanently. But there are protocols that must be adhered to before I will be approved for
    my surgery. And besides I also have to try & come up with the money. So I have to be able to tolerate 'it' being there
    for now - but trust me, I want 'it' gone ASAP as well. I have a few ideas to get those funds together but I can't do a
    lot yet towards that goal for about another month because I have to have gall bladder surgery on the 6th of April, then
    I need a little recovery time after that before I can really start looking for work.

Hi Melody just wanted to tell you went out and bought what you suggested and fits my ideas to a tee. Good luck with your gall bladder surgery, hope they can do it like mine just a tiny hole in abdomen, overnite stay and out the next day. Success with your other ambitions.

LOL

Reggie

I dont care for them much myself. They have been useful in the past allowing for my son to be born though. Additionally, although full transition is in my future, the parts still function so I can pleasure the wife. May seem strange, but I get pleasure emotionally out of making my wife feel good. On my end though, there is not much actual feeling and Im ok with that.
    Like many have stated, ive wished I could wake up and the parts be female.

Sejd
    First of all, you look great!!!having said that, we all have different emotions on that matter I think. For my self, I don't "hate" my male parts. I don't really care, and I guess that's partly because I had a Gender Therapist who explained to me how the male parts really are not that different than the female parts. We have an outie, and they have an innie!!!!but really, the sexual stimulant parts are actually very similar and can get stimulated the same way if you are male or female. for example, I get my best orgasms when I stimulate myself the female way and don't think of my male organ as such. Anyone can learn this, and so I don't have to hate my genitals. The only other issue I personally have is that certain skirts or dresses are not workable because of my male gender. That's a bummer sometimes, but I am beginning to learn that there are plenty of fashion which accommodate my needs. That makes my life easy enough. good luck to you.
    Kind regards
    Sejd

Totally agree Alicia :0)
    Last edited by Sharon; 04-30-2011 at 03:47 PM. Reason: merged posts

"Hate" is too strong a word to use when describing the anatomical item(s) that through no fault of their own are the wrong make and model. But what I do "hate" is the lost opportunities they contributed to, and the disconnect their presence created from a normal life. But do I hate the items themselves? No. Afterall, they tried in earnest to do their job and to do it quite well. They were just dispatched on the wrong errand: Not their fault.
    Yet, I do see them as a blemish, as something to hide, as something to "tuck" away until such time that they exist in memory only-- replaced by the correct model.
    Their presence did become more obtusive and unwanted over time. The mones (spiro and estradiol) have "shrunk the kids" a bit, yet when they do manage to appear, albeit by accident, I see them as even more unsightly. Yet, their appearance also helps me realize how far I've come on this journey and just how fortunate it is that they can be crafted into the right model!
    Last edited by MarieTS; 04-06-2011 at 01:59 AM.
    Marie

I do enjoy the feelings it gives me, can't help it and if it were not for that part my family wouldn't exist.

However, I do get incredibly jealous inside when i see my wife and when i tuck and I am flat then i get a really girly buzz - so complicated life aint it - sigh!!!

I don't hate my male parts, I have always wanted to be a woman but now I understand the kind of woman I want to be. The more and more "trannies" I see online, the more I want to be one. Nothing has gotten me as excited as wanting to become a full on she-male, that way I get all the perks of looking like a woman and dressing as a woman full time but I can still please the women I'm attracted to.

Sejd
    This is my opinion. You should not "Hate" any of your body parts, even if they don't seem ideal to you. You should strive to love all of yourself. You are NOT a mistake, the condition you are in is a blessing. A trans person is a unique wonderful being who is, yes, often misunderstood, yes, often asked to change to fit in to the supposedly "Right" group of people. My mantra is that you have to develop your beautiful self because you are special and divine and a gift to this world. When you start going down the road of assimilation you are in my opinion starting on the wrong track. Instead develop your uniqueness with what you have, with what you are. I know the medical establishment seems to think otherwise, and so does a large number of therapist. God bless them. I don't agree. Instead, find peace with yourself, walk proudly as a trans-whatever and focus on the real issue here in life which is to overcome our selfishness and love each other. Read this forum and surprise yourself with how much energy is spent on things which really doesn't matter. One can get completely absorbed in this process and forget everything else in life on this ride, but is it what your life is supposed to look like? Don't hate anything which is preciously a part of you, start living a full embraced life instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke Anderson View Post
    I don't hate my male parts, I have always wanted to be a woman but now I understand the kind of woman I want to be. The more and more "trannies" I see online, the more I want to be one. Nothing has gotten me as excited as wanting to become a full on she-male, that way I get all the perks of looking like a woman and dressing as a woman full time but I can still please the women I'm attracted to.
    I agree. I feel the same way.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sejd View Post
    You are NOT a mistake, the condition you are in is a blessing. A trans person is a unique wonderful being who is, yes, often misunderstood, yes, often asked to change to fit in to the supposedly "Right" group of people. My mantra is that you have to develop your beautiful self because you are special and divine and a gift to this world.
    Hi Sejd, I am glad that you can see being transsexual as a blessing. Unfortunately, I am one of those who sees being born in the wrong body as a curse not a blessing. I am slowly correcting the dirty trick that was played on me by nature when I got a male body even though I am female, and when I get to the point where surgery becomes a real possibility, then I very much doubt that I will have any hesitation at all.

I don't "hate" my nether parts, but only because they will be needed to correct nature's error. However, I do regret that they have stood in the way of me finding fulfillment as a woman.

You will probably think that I am "going down the road of assimilation" and I am but not in the sense that I believe you mean. I am heading down a road which should lead to my body being assimilated to my being and thereby becoming that of the woman I have always been. If that is not the right road for you, then I hope your road leads you swiftly to where you want to be.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

I live in a debatable healthy state of denial when it comes to my genitals. I just try not to think about it and when I do I think "other women have these genitals too." Coming here has reminded me that some other women DO have the same type of gentiles as me and that I'm not alone in this. I hope to someday rectify the situation but until then I don't think that I'd gain anything from "hating" what God gave me.
    ---
    [SIZE="2"]<3 Becoming Brooke[/SIZE]

On one level it's quite simple, ya gotta do what ya gotta do... hating your genitals is one part of this that it seems many but not all of us suffer..
    I wonder if we will ever know if people that want to keep their male parts are experiencing transsexuality the same way as those that don't..there are lots of orchi's and non-srs transitioners out there.

One thing Sejd that i think you are glossing over is that it's NOT the medical and therapy community that is forcing things like srs on us...it is US DEMANDING IT from the medical community..transsexuals had to fight like commando's, and have been very creative over the years to get to this point... ..doctors have never been happy to help us, and the medical community is only very recently suggesting to insurance companies that they should help us

it's not fair to justify "your way" or "my way" as better of worse, but you can say that people need to be incredibly motivated to get major invasive surgeries, and to willingly risk families, jobs and even their health to align their physical bodies and their relationships with their gender...and it's that type of motivation and desire that drove the creation of what is now a network of doctors and therapists that can help us..

Sejd
    well put Kaitlyn Michelle.

I know I have probably answered this earlier but the answer is nope, and in 5 days they will be bio-hazard waste or sold on e-bay. LOL

Sejd
    Super input Melody :0) I like it LOL

Rianna, I am where I want to be, and of course I cannot speak for anyone else than myself. I apologize if my post came out as such. We all have our own understanding of who we are, and I am only speaking from my own self. We are all in this exploration together, and I surely don't want to distance myself from you or anyone else living this very special situation. Thanks for your response.
    Hugs
    Sejd
    Last edited by Sharon; 04-30-2011 at 03:46 PM. Reason: merged posts

They don't work, get in the way, are useless & are an aggravation. Getting rid of them in Dec 2011. Freedom Finally!!!
    ]Teresa M.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexia Elliot View Post
    I tend to hate about everything else about my maleness but that thing there has been with me through thick and thin, I identify it with pleasure rather than pure discomfort and dread. Given the choice I wouldn't miss it but without the choice I get frustrated with my body overall much more than just this ever shrinking organ. I would give it up in a minute for exchange of unmistakable female body but haven't gotten any offers yet :-)
    Interesting what hormones, time, and femaleness can do to jou! Since my posting here I developed precious body, even I 44 year old former body builder can not phantom how is it possible to loose so much muscle mass and go from 207-217 to 165 and still going. Being 6' tall and get shorter on hormones? And start disliking part of the former apparatus, mainly testis yet and scheduling surgery to remove them and thought of getting arid of the main shaft isn't so suddenly foreign to me anymore.

pantynhoseman
    There was a time I wish i was born a girl. Sometimes I still think about it and wish it was true. However, since I do have the male parts, I can't give them up. Besides, they are so small I can hardly find them anyways. lol

I know that I haven't been on this path for very long and that my opinion may change however atm I don't particularly hate them as much as wish they were not there to begin with.

Hate them with a passion. If i did not need the disgusting things to make a vagina, they would be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke Anderson View Post
    Maybe, If you plan on taking hormones you may find it difficult to impossible for your male part to function properly. Then again you might not have much trouble at all. Either way your attitude and approach to sex will likely be different, don't be surprised if your content to just snuggle and kiss!