Thread: Jealousy

Unhappy Jealousy

Since jumping back into dressing (and even opening up questions of my gender identity) I find myself looking at females very differently.
    For example; right now I'm at a coffee shop and I couldn't help noticing
    the server's nose and how cute it was or her makeup and eyelashes.
    Another girl had these tiny painted toes...I felt envy.

Maybe that's how girls look at each other but my mental wiring has certainly been changing.

I think what you are expressing is pretty typical among CD's, i go through it myself, today there was a female coworker (office setting) that had these real cute brown wedge heels with white stitching. OMG they were cute! I cant answer if GG's act this way but I imagine they do.
    My theme song........."Cherry Lips" by Garbage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqaUZkf52fs

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Even people on this forum are so damn beautiful. Haha!
    Some of them should go full time fem!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I normally see an attractive woman and my first thot is, "Wow, she's hot!"

My second thot is to figure out WHAT I like about her looks.

My third thot is to figure out how I can COPY her attractive look! Lol!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

many moons I have spent looking at hot women and thinking "She's Hot, I wonder what line would work on her..." As I got older, I see hot women and think "She's hot, when I was younger, I might have chased after that one..."

Oh, and pining over their fashion in any case...

In the auto shop where I work, the guys always point out the hot girls that walk through. They look at them as "play toys" I look at them on "how can I look like that".
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

Women notice other woman to see how they compare to each other. So when you feel the same way you may be learning a new way of thinking.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

it is kind of a normal way of being for women. That is probably one of the reasons why they such low self-esteem. They spend so much time feeling like they don't measure up.
    Michelle

I don't think I've been truely jeleous of any woman.. More like I admire their clothes or their look or their makeup and then go home and try to recreate it...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    One of many indications to me that I was not a stereotypical bloke was the way that I looked at details of a GG's appearance that the majority of my male acquaintances overlooked.

I think the OP is right that their way of looking at women is changing and IMO it's changing for the better.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

While I see the female in actually both ways at times. Sometimes It is wow, she is hot then my femminine side says, I am jealous she has the body I would kill to look like. and depending on what she is wearing, have her cloths. What's a gurl to do.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

It happened yesterday at work. I see the gorgous brunett. first I notice her but quickly changes to the great looking gray sweater dress and black tights. I am like I so want your cloths.

kymmie
    Last edited by kymmieLorain; 10-25-2010 at 01:11 PM.
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????