Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your favorite part about crossdressing?

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Thought you said you loved the art form? Only art form in your photo I can think of usually includes a bar, a runway, a pole and lots of 5 dollar bills! Lol. Did the rules change? I thought pantie shots were not allowed? Maybe I'm just getting old. Older. Olderish...
    I guess that I am right there with you!
    I just don't and didn't want to see it!

I love the way my legs feel in pantyhose and a skirt. The feel of the skirt brushing against my legs is fantastic!

Well, I guess I enjoy all of the aspects of femininity that I posibbly can, but most of all it is the clothes. It does not matter to me if I am wearing the most elegant of gowns or my favorite pair of pink knee socks. I realize they are just clothes, bits of cloth or other material, but they help me to feel so much more centered and me. Add to this all of the little extras like nail lacquer, makeup, perfume, and jewelry and it is as if I can finally breathe

Dressed as a male no one looks their is no sex appeal. Dressed as a woman everyone (men and women) look you over.
    It feels so sensual / sexual to go from dram clothing to clothing that shows the assets.
    It would be such a better place if we each could dress as we desire w/o others passing judgment over us.

Doing the make up. Sometimes it can feel like a bit of a chore doing it, but when its done, no matter what mood I'm in, I always feel great.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Since I am in the closet, I only get to dress on business trips. I absolutely love slipping on a pair of brand new panties and then putting on my bra. I just have this unexplainable feeling of well-being. I love to go out with my co-workers, just knowing that underneath my otherwise masculine outfit there is delicate lingerie. Sometimes I will forget and adjust my bra. I am sure somewhere my "bra-lines" have been noticed under my polo shirts. I can't wait until my next trip. Also I love when I wake up in the morning and I realize that I slept the night with my bra and panties on. Sometimes at a business meeting, I will forget that I am under-dressed and then when I stand up, I can feel my garters tugging on my nylons. What a great feeling!

Every thing. From nylons, to make up, to dressing up with forms and wig.

My favorite part has to be when I underdress and the knowledge that everyone around me has no idea!

The best part for me is being able to relax and feel normal. Redecorating my bathroom in a bra and low cut top seemed perfectly natural this week and kinda made a hateful job more bearable!

Klaire

My favorite part of crossdressing is being able to come close in how I look to how I feel inside
    Attached Images Attached Images

My vote is makeup. I'm amazed at the before and after. I'm not too worried about posting face pics on the web because I don't think anyone would recognize me.

Gold Member
    To me it is not having to pick. All aspects of "this thing we do" have its moments.

the challenge of not being recognized.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    being able to transform from male to female!

Shoes! If I could only afford them and they came in my size. I consider it the cruelest of life's practical jokes that I wear size 14. I just about die walking through a shoe store/section knowing that every cute pair of shoes there is out of the question for me.

Quote Originally Posted by valerieg View Post
    Shoes! I wear size 14. I just about die walking through a shoe store/section knowing that every cute pair of shoes there is out of the question for me.
    You and me both.

What is my favorite part about crossdressing?

The opportunity to identify with females.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

If you're talking about the favourite physical item, then it's the hosiery. No contest.

If you mean the favourite aspect, then I have to go with the feeling I get when the outer transformation's complete. I feel myself smiling constantly even when I'm not looking in a mirror.

Hello Michelle!
    The best part of crossdressing for me is when my makeup is on and I try on the outfit that I have chosen to wear. When I am satisfied that all looks good and I go out the door is my best moment. I guess (when thinking about it) that I dress for myself and others. I, being a "attention wh**e", love the compliments that I get about my outfits, makeup and hair. As for finding clothes, I tried ordering from catalogues, but the clothes never fit, were not the right color, or looked as good on me as they did on the model in the catalogue. On top of that you have to pay freight both ways to return stuff. Take a deep breath and go to Ross, the Goodwill (lots of good stuff there), or Penny's.
    Charlie

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    I would have to say that the entire transformation process as a whole is most exhilarating. For me, paying attention to the smallest of details as I work to create the illusion is breathtaking. I've gone about as far as I dare with the physical -- dieting, exercise, body hair removal, eyebrow shaping -- and my goal is alwyas to work towards no way would I be read as a male. I'm meticulous to a fault with things like matching manicure and pedicure, tanning, and jewelry. I strive to amaze myself everytime I transform into Patti.