Thread: First the costume, then the event?

First the costume, then the event?

Anyone else pick their costume first, then try to find an event to go to? My guess, is most people get invited to a party, then scramble to find a costume....unless you are a CDer, you've been working on your costume for months and then you try to find a fun party to go to... The way I did it this year, I listened to a radio station that is hosting a party. I didn't win free tickets to the x'th caller in (always busy), but instead got lucky and called in to a riddle type contest, to my surprise the phone rang and I got the correct answer after about dozzen failed attempts by the other listeners... so, I've got a party to go to...and now my wife has to scrable for her costume...hahahaha.
    Chickie

I am one of those "after the fact" people. Two invites and I am scrounging together an outfit. I really should plan ahead!

Costume first, event later. My costume is about 1/4 done (eek!), and I'm still not sure if I'm even going out at all.

I started thinking about what to be back in June.....

It's like buying a belt, and then looking for the dress to match... Guilty!
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

there is a party for me to go to...just no costume. and it is this saturday night.

I'm one of those long-range planning types who feels the need to get the costume together first. Then scramble to find a fun event to go to after the fact. Shopping for costumes/costume parts is a lot like shopping for Christmas presents. The longer you wait (closer to the event), the less selection is available. Now to find a good party!