Thread: My wife really knows what she likes

My wife really knows what she likes

So about a well ago my wife came home with some night wear for me. The were 5, what I'd consider conservative nightgowns and some cotton panties to go with. I made a remark that they seem kinda boring to which she replies " not to me, I think their kinda sexy and I've been thinking about you in something like this for a while. ". So I agreed and have been wearing them to bed every night since.

She also bought me a short satin night gown "for special occassions.". Well last night my wife had a work meeting and would be home late. I decided to get my hair done and put on the special occassion night gown. I heard the car pull in so I decided to go lay on the couch and wait for her to come inside.

Well as I'm laying there the first thing I see is my wife's co worker Erin. She looks shocked and stands there frozen just staring. All my wife can do is apologize to both of us. Turns out Erin had left some work stuff in my wife's car and has to come back to get it.

My wife hasn't told her co workers about my transition yet. But with Erin still there my wife turns to me and says go upstairs and don't change that looks really good on you. I guess I know what I like.

Platinum Member
    Did Erin ever ask about this later?

It sounds like she was more embarrassed than you

That's an amazing story and kinda funny (assuming there were no adverse consequences to you or your wife). It must be nice to have a wife that encourages you to dress so much. In my wildest dreams, my wife would not bring home a nightgown, let alone 5 of them, for me to wear. What happened after Erin left?

Erin hasn't brought it up to my wife, but my wife is her boss's boss. Erin is just a 25 yr old kid trying to make it in this crazy world.

We were both really embarrassed. Me for trying to act sexy and Erin for having seen it.

Nice idea - it is a shame that it took a slight detour. Erin will probably let your wife come in first next time.
    Michelle