Thread: Jealous SO..........................

Jealous SO..........................

Hey all

My SO and i had our first dress up together, first time she had seen me fully dressed with makeup and all, we just talked n layed around watchin movies, then she turns to me and said, i wish i could pull off that outfit like you do, im so jealous of your figure.
    My SO has a great figure, i wish mine was like hers somedays, dont get me wrong it make me feel good about myself.

Has anyone else experinced this?? and how did it make you feel?

Makayla

My wife does get jealous because I never gain weight. She has gained about 30-40 lbs since we met due to a low thyroid. Personally I love the way she looks. I would trade her for her 36c's, curves and nice full butt in a heartbeat. She's a size 12 and I would love to get there if it means looking like her in a dress.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I think we are probably all in this boat to some extent. Guys tend to have slimmer legs...it's usually our best feature when presenting as a woman. The small butt we all complain about is the opposite of the complaints many woman have about that same piece of their anatomy.

On the other hand, they have some just dreamy assests what we would love to have! In my mind these cancel out, but the grass is always greener.....

tina

My ex used to say it was a shame her husband looked better in a dress than her. Wonder if that was the reason she left, LOL.
    Danielle

Yup, my wife has experienced jealosy as well. She is a tomboy, sweatpants and baggy t-shirt kinda girl. So when I dress up in sexy little outfits and get all dolled up in makeup and jewerly she does not feel sexy and very good about herself in comparison. This is one thing that has put stress on our relationship as far as CD'ing goes. I cant blame her for how she chooses to dress and she shouldnt blame me for how I dress when en femme, but nevertheless, it has been an issue. One thing I try and do is buy gift cards to a local spa for the wifey so that she has time to pamper herself and feel pretty. I think this has helped, also I give her her time to pamper on the weekends and relax in the bath tub all she wants, and i try not to interupt her at all.
    My theme song........."Cherry Lips" by Garbage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqaUZkf52fs

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank god im not the only one, it made me feel abit bad about getting dressed in front of her

My first wife said she was jealous of how I looked in her clothes. This was when we were both a size 12. Now it is a bit different as my current wife doesn't want to see me en femme so she will never have to feel that way. She did tell me that she never wants to look at my side of the bed and realize her husbands pedicure looks better than hers. That will mean socks in bed whenever I get around to having my toes done...