Thread: Ahhhhhhhh I feel so free.little lengthy but wanted to share...

Ahhhhhhhh I feel so free.little lengthy but wanted to share...

So tonight out of no where i said i'm going to get dressed and i'm am going out no placein mind but just for a ride.. OMG!!!! i ended up driving around for a few and finally i drove by the beach of course this time of year its pretty much dead and no one around. i decided that i was gonna park. I found a nice spot parked sat for a few with my heart pounding listening to music. I finally got the courage to get out the car and headed to the boardwalk walked a little distance turned around and continued past where i first came on.... the feel of the ocean breeze wrapping around my legs and blowing up my dress was amazing, and before i knew it i had walked about 6 blocks. I started to think omg what if someone is walking what am i going to do.( mind you i'm in a wig, knee length dress, nails stockings and heels which i must say i walked pretty good in anyway something came over me and i just said who cares if someone sees me this is me this is what i like ..... i feel so relieved right now

As i continued to walk i saw a shadow in the distance coming toward me, my heart began to pound, but i just continued to strut my stuff as if they weren't there as we approached each other the guy and girl said hi snickered real quick but continued to walk on (oh i forgot to mention that i have a beard, since it was sudden i didn't shave oh well....) i continued on found a bench and sat for a few just listening to the waves crash and smiling to myself..... this little excursion felt so good, finally i got up walked back to my car and proceeded home.

i live in a place where the apts are very lit up at night so of course i'm wondering if the neighbors or anybody is looking as my heels click clack against the pavement, thats such a lovely sound i reached my apartment, once inside i decided to take the trash out so back outside i went. i walked to the dumpster which is a little ways down and of course as im coming back a car turns into my parking lot as it approaches uh-oh its my neighbors wife coming in...WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA DO NOW?????? (if anyone remembers my think i was caught story its the same lady) so anyway she parks gets out and is looking in my direction, suddenly she stops at the rear of her car by this time im walking to the sidewalk she says oh my don't we look pretty this evening in a sarcastic way. i replied some like it some don't and to my surprise she said i thought you were dressed one night before on your balcony but wasn't sure SO YES I WAS CAUGHT... OH WELL SHE KNOWS NOW.... but continues to say i have crossdressers in my family its o.k WOW!!!!! i'm thinking so hopefully i have a new gg friend but i'm going to let her approach me..

little long but had to share my very interesting night!!!!!!!!!

So happy that you enjoyed yourself.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Sounds like a great time. I can tell how excited you are.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

I think you are right to let her take the lead.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Yes ladies i enjoyed myself very much, i must add that later on the same night around 430am (yes dark out but its the small steps) i walked around my entire complex, i was probably noticed but some late owl that was still up but i felt so carefree . So my next step and this will probably take some time is going out during the day, but for now i will continue my night adventures

So shave that beard off now. That's an order! Now you can apply makeup and begin to experience the freedom that you have just began to unleash. So go on out there - the world is waiting on you.
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    So shave that beard off now. That's an order! Now you can apply makeup and begin to experience the freedom that you have just began to unleash. So go on out there - the world is waiting on you.
    you are so right i will shave today in anticipation of where i may end up tonight. Makeup is gonna be a another story i haven't a clue

I'm glad you had a great night and a wonderful neighbor.

Way cool hun. Glad you enjoyed the night.
    Angie

Aspiring Member
    In regards to baby steps and make up...with halloween being a week out you can go ahead and shop freely for some make up all under the guise of shopping for your costume. Enjoy your new adventures!
    Rachel