Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a list of halloween costume ideas

Just a list of halloween costume ideas

As always, Im out of ideas for halloween this year. Living in Europe makes it more difficult because ...well because everything in Europe is just a little more inconvenient! I first dressed for halloween as a girl 20 years ago. Since then I've done Marilyn, Anna Nicole Smith, Fetish diva, etc etc etc.

In any case this thread should not be a debate about costumes but rather a list of ideas for anyone to peruse. Ive looked at the other posts so I will start with all those that I can remember being posted. Please keep the replies to a list so that everyone can quickly peruse it.

Anna Nicole Smith
    Marilyn Monroe
    Nurse
    Witch
    Elvira
    Britney Spears (or any other pop icon that I don't know)
    Dominatrix
    Ski Bunny
    Sarah Palin
    Morticia Addams
    Alice in Wonderland
    Maid
    Barbie
    Cinderella
    Victorian lady
    Princess
    Queen
    Goldilocks
    Mermaid
    Snow White
    Dorothy
    Nun
    Red Riding Hood
    Wench
    School Girl
    Vampire
    Medusa
    Devil
    Playboy Bunny
    Hooters Girl
    Flight Attendant
    Flapper
    Slave girl
    Pocahontas
    Nefertiti
    Batgirl
    Supergirl
    Catwoman
    Belly Dancer
    Cheerleader
    Cleopatra
    Bride

I am 6'4" tall and would love to be a witch. I think I could scare the bejesus out of everyone.

Zombie Bride
    My SO bridesmaid and I will be snacking on whats left of the groom.
    Head, hand,bones...
    You get the idea

Any character from the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
    Princess Peach.
    Granny.
    B-movie Amazon Martian chick.

You mentioned it, but didn't go far enough....."Devil with a Blue Dress on"
    Victoria Secret Angel model
    Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader
    Topless Dancer????
    Lady Godiva
    Wonder Woman
    Cleopatra
    Statue of Liberty
    Blind Justice
    Bat Girl
    Pussy Galore aka Bond Girl
    Joan of Arc
    Medusala
    to name a few.

"Man suit" meaning drab, the scariest of them all, really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am doing the angel thingy myself.
    Michelle

I'm going as a vamp-ire. I thought about going as a guy but that just seemed to be to scary also (Alexia). I have a couple back ups one of which is a wench. What every we do go as have fun and be safe. Hugggs

I stopped by the halloween store yesterday to pickup something cute and fem and the cheapest one there was $50!!! Ekkkkkk. I'm thinking of repurposing one of my old costumes or combining them... She Devil Nun? Nun Flapper?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    ill head out to some unknown area for abit as angie

although I'm not a fan of her politics, having Sara Palin on the National scene gives me a not unattractive female to be for Halloween...

After wanting to for many Halloweens this year I'm going as Dorothy. A friend is making my dress, I have the shoes, and the rest is cake
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

I'm going to do Joan Jett...I hit the thrift stores and got black leather jacket, pants, a tank top, black wig... I tried the eye makeup already and I look good...not exactly a Joan look alike, but close enough. I was going to wear a black leather skirt, but it doesn't really fit her character. Now I just have to brush up on my catch phrases from her songs. I'm going to a party hosted by a heavy rock station so I should blend okay, I don't think I'll win the contest, but you never know...most people get a kick out of it when they like your costume and then discover you are also in drag.
    Chickie

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Lunch lady
    Librarian
    Carmen Miranda
    Hula Dancer
    TV Weather Girl
    Walmart Shopper in PJs, etc
    Hippie chick
    Police Officer
    Prisoner

And I'm sure there are so many others. The commercial costumes are expensive, but there are a lot that can be put together for a few dollars and some thrift store shopping.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I was Glinda the Good Witch from the Wizard of Oz in the 70's. Wish I had a pic! I do I do! But I meant of me as her
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cant believe I forgot

Dolly Parton
    Betty Boop
    Betty Page

My GG friends said I should wear jeans and a t-shirt. That would be a costume for me. They also said they would wear skirts and tights to go as me.

I'm going as a Cigarette Girl and instead of cigarettes I'm gonna have jello shots underneath the top of the tray. I'll have some cigs boxes, candy bars, cracker jacks etc in the box but the goodies will be under. I'll have a waist coat and short skirt to complement. My 44C bra is bothering my wife a little but I think she's going to deal with it........ Any suggestions as to what to use to fill my bra with? Purchasing forms would totally freak her out so I made a couple bags of rice/beans. They have a habit of falling out of the bottom of my bra. Good thing I did several test runs!!!!!

Silver Member
    Taylor Swift for Milk. Blonde curly long wig, dress like her with a giuter and a fake milk mustache. See link, she talks about the great wardrobe she had to choose from for the ad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBHzD_iqATc

If you want something really scary, do Nancy Pelosi.
    joank
    Southern California

Hey Skirt_guy, if you're doing that cigarette-girl gig don't neglect to treat yourself to a garter belt and nylons worn up high and a pair of snappy panties, preferably flowered. You know you'll feel great!

My thighs are tooooooooo big for thigh highs. Wife had a thought of some white thigh highs with bows and I declined. I've worn them before and not for me. Going to a party with a bunch of friends so will prob avoid panties alltogether. I do have a nice pair of fish nets though.

Still need a good, easy , inexpensive bra packer for a 44C. The 2 cups of rice is just too heavy, been pairing it down but the lighter weight allows less mass. Any help is appreciated.

Glue Smarties candies to a pair of pants and be a Smartie Pants.

Quote Originally Posted by skirt_guy View Post
    Still need a good, easy , inexpensive bra packer for a 44C. The 2 cups of rice is just too heavy, been pairing it down but the lighter weight allows less mass.
    Go check out a craft store to see what they have. Think of a big foam ball cut in half, or yarn balls, something along those lines. Ask one of the crafty employees for suggestions.

I love Halloween. I stopped in Payless today and got the cutest open toe 4" sandels (size 12) for $8. Talked to my GG friend and she is coming over tomorrow to go thru my closet to find something to wear. She is going to CD as FTM and I'm going as, well you can guess. I love this girl, too bad she is the daughter of a close friend.

Saw a gg friend dressed for a Halloween event last night. She went as Octomom. Costume looked simple enough. Knee length black dress and leggings. Long black wig. She had 8 baby dolls in a infant carrier that hung in front (like the ones that many moms have for one baby). The infant carrier was modified to have a "pocket" for each of the dolls.The outfit was really cute and looked easy to create.
    Molly