Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you love, LIKE your male parts?

Banned Read only

Do you love, LIKE your male parts?

My wife and I were looikng at some threads last night and one of the threads was asking how many on here hate thier male parts. Well she began to count the ones that hated thier male parts opposed to the ones that were happy with their male parts. It turned out to be like 33 hated thier male parts and 6 liked thier male parts. She then tried to say I was one that doesn't like my male parts becasue of the overwhelming dislikes opposed to the likes. But I told her of course their would be a substancially higher number for those that disliked thier stuff, for that's what the thread was about, asking if anyone hated or disliked thier male parts. So this thread is for those that LIKE thier male parts. I happen to be one that is very happy with my male parts and have no intention of ever getting rid of it. I'm sure there are amny others on here that are where I'm at. I know this is a little silly, but I would like to prove a point to my wife that just because someone is a cd doesn't neccesarily want to get rid of their boy stuff. .Tara

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    Count me among the happy crowd, Tara. I love being a guy ... but like "escaping" to my alter ego from time to time. The best of both worlds, as the say.
    Love

Lynne

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I like my male parts and won't ever get rid although I'm not sure I'm the one to ask cos in general I'm
    More attracted to male bits

I quess you could say that I am very "attached" to them. I enjoy my time as a guy also.

Jaydee

I too love my male parts and dont want them gone,

They seem to grow on you.

Hugs J-Jay
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joandher View Post
    I too love my male parts and dont want them gone,

They seem to grow on you.

Hugs J-Jay
    Lol I love this reply

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I am very much "attached" to my male part, and my wife seems to like where they are also
    Drumming, My other hobby

My wife and I were having a similar discussion just this morning. I am happy with my male parts and plan to keep them.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I wasn't at all unhappy being a guy before we found Tina 5 years ago. I'm one of those wired with a piece of both genders in my head, but the body is clearly male (and hence the work to generate the femme self!). I need and enjoy both genders AND my male body...all of it!

ok, yes I do complain about my wide shoulders and big rib cage and I do have to work at tucking, but that's just part of the territory

tina

I am happy with my plumbing and would not change it. I enjoy being a guy most of the time.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

The tackle stays lol i love my man bits

I'm also one that is happy with my male parts. But wish they worked better. I am old.

As long as my male parts are in working condition and pleasure can be achieved with them, then I would keep them around. I am happy with my "tucking" job when its time to dress up, and I am happy when I can let them loose to run around in the yard.. so to speak..

I've gotten pretty used to my friends down south. They've treated me well and I've definitely treated them well. ^.-

I did give this serious thought the other day. I'm not sure about my gender, but I like my sex. I would be uncomfortable changing this body. It's been good to me. ^^

Silver Member
    I love my male parts. I wish I could tuck on occassion though. I crossdress.

I love my male parts as well. I like to dress because its fun. I am very happy as a man, but I also have a femmine side. Women have such lovely options in fashion. My wife sometimes is sceptical too about the whole CD thing but hey its just an escape sometimes and a really fun way to do it, and she understands. Love to dress,would like to look pretty(LOL), but happy as man as well. Don't want to remove anything just having fun.

Although my male parts have been good to me, I'm one who would change--the expense is a major force gravitating against my transitioning fully and so is my age. However, I'm transgendered according to psychiatric diagnosis, and while I don't suffer great frustration, anger, and anxiety over having male parts (as some do), I'm not overjoyed to have to continue to lug them along.
    warmly, Linnea

Being male or more specifically having male parts has never really been the issue, it's more the restrictions that some would place on me for having them that are the problem. The OEM parts are here to stay at least until or unless the creator begins an upgrade campaign!
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

I knew a girl once who claimed to be intersexed with both working parts! I was like "No wai!" and she was all "Wai!" and then I was all "Jealous is meeeee!!"

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara1967
    So this thread is for those that LIKE their male parts. I happen to be one that is very happy with my male parts and have no intention of ever getting rid of it. I'm sure there are many others on here that are where I'm at. I know this is a little silly, but I would like to prove a point to my wife that just because someone is a cd doesn't necessarily want to get rid of their boy stuff.
    [SIZE="2"]I love them! John and the twins are my good buddies. We come and go all the time…

Another semi-emasculated soul (married), eh? I’m sure some on this site hate their male “parts,” but how many realize that you can be one thing, then another, all within a few minutes? It happens to me all the time, and I've learned to live with it. I wrote at length about phallocentrism not too long ago, and one member branded me a “phallophiliac.” Too true. I’m here to tell you the good news – we have met the enemy, and he is our friend! I can be in “his” presence, or I can be dressed, but I can’t do both things at the same time. I often dress to step away from the shadow of the obelisk, and that can be a relief…
    [/SIZE]

Put me in the "like" column. If I had a woman's body shape I would still want the ol' twig and berries as panty ornaments.

Quote Originally Posted by Christy_M View Post
    Put me in the "like" column. If I had a woman's body shape I would still want the ol' twig and berries as panty ornaments.
    XD! That's my favorite response so far!

I'm happy being male and occasionally dressing up, so my male parts can hang around for a while.

I'm not complaining... I don't mind having an "outtie" vs an "innie".
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea's Lynne View Post
    Count me among the happy crowd, Tara. I love being a guy ... but like "escaping" to my alter ego from time to time. The best of both worlds, as the say.
    Same with me.. I wouldn't have it any other way.. In fact I think being a woman would be a drag because then what do you do??..