Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Shaving Poll

A Shaving Poll

Yes, I know it's the absolute best feeling to be nice, smooth, and hairless all over. But what part do you particularly enjoy better when shaved: your face, chest, legs, or underarms? Time to sound off!

Because my beard is so wiry it would have to be my face. I usually go over it twice to make suer it's nice and smooth before my makeup goes on. My legs run a close second to my face as to what feels best. The smoothness of my shaved legs always feels great.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Well I am a cover-er but, make sure I have NO face hair and work a bit on my chest. For those low cuts. I am not in the situation to shave elsewhere, sadly.

Silver Member
    If you mean what feel the most sensual shaved? For me, it is the legs, followed by the arms, followed by the torso.

genitals?

Quote Originally Posted by carla_lew View Post
    Yes, I know it's the absolute best feeling to be nice, smooth, and hairless all over. But what part do you particularly enjoy better when shaved: your face, chest, legs, or underarms? Time to sound off!
    I think you forgot one place which is the most fun to shave

I enjoy my legs the most. Rubbing my smooth legs together when I'm dressed in a skirt is really nice.

Freddy

I don't enjoy the process of shaving, waxing, epilating or plucking every hair below my eye brows off... If I never had to do it again I'd be happy... And I don't know if I really enjoy that much the "smooth feeling". It just the normal feeling... They way I always feel. Nothing that special... But I do loath body hair... So I keep waxing and shaving and epilating.... Fun....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I like to feel my smooth arms after shaving them.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Legs......

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    For me it's a 3 way tie with legs, stomach and chest.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

legs, then underarms for me
    My theme song........."Cherry Lips" by Garbage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqaUZkf52fs

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love the feeling of my smooth legs rubbing against each other, next would be arms and chest / stomach.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

My legs but since i started shaving my underarms,chest and stomach i just can't seem to back up and go back to just legs so i quess it a package deal now
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

I enjoy the feeling of smooth legs the most but also like having smooth arms and chest.

freshly shaven legs with lotion
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    I really like when my face is shaved. I am a face person so I hate to see any hair on my face. If I could laser it off tomorrow, I would. When I look in the mirror, I want to see girl. When there is any hint of hair. I don't like it. Shaving my legs is so super feminine. I even enjoy it. It is a bother to keep up but a nice long steamy girlie shower with pampering scented gels and exfoliation scrubs followed by the shaving all smooth. Oh my, the sheer pleasure of it. So you got a tie for me. Face and legs.
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

My legs
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Which part of my body do I "enjoy" more when it's smooth? Humm ... well I don't really "enjoy" any part particularly. I know I wouldn't even consider for a microsecond applying any makeup on my face without shaving first, just as I wouldn't consider wearing pantyhose or a short skirt in the summer without first shaving my legs, so my answer isn't based on practicalities ..... I'll say legs.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Aspiring Member
    Another vote for legs. I can get away with shaved underarms & face in guy mode and I'm lucky enough that I don't need to shave my chest so that special area is definitely the legs. Nothing beats the feeling of a skirt on freshly shaved legs

Nothing beats smooth, soft hair free legs!!

OK, we all shave our faces. It's the other areas that generate the 'buzz', and by a country mile... it's got to be the legs! I've done all the other places and still do a deep vee on my chest, but that's not erotic.

For me alas shaving my legs is now a distant memory, but when I first did it I got the biggest turn-on I can remember without a member of the female gender actually being present, and the simply gorgeous feeling of rubbing them together, naked or hose clad will remain with me forever. They also looked FAR too lovely to belong to me, a bloke!
    Those of you whose lifestyles allow you to shave and flaunt your pins....Enjoy!

"Nothing beats a great pair of legs."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The first time I shaved my legs as an adult I was hooked.

Legs for me also, only wish the fuzz didn't grow back so fast in all the places.
    But the feeling of bare legs is the best yet..

Woman on the outside Jennie1975's Avatar
    Hello all first time posting. I would have to say my legs. I do love the feeling of running my hands on my silky smooth legs.