Thread: caught in earings

caught in earings

I had somebody comming over and thoght I had everything covered up. wearing jeans over my light support pantyhose, tshirt and sweater over my bra and wearing tennis shoes,no socks,thinking everything should be ok!. He only stopped for a minute to drop something off. About a half hour after he left I reallized I forgot I was wearing earings. Im still in awe. UH OH.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Oops! Depends how girly your earrings are, but even if he noticed, he probably won't say anything.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Your quote from another thread is really applicable here....

Quote Originally Posted by gagina View Post
    Ill bet your life was really gonna change forever,but youre willing to take the risk knowing you might get caught. Isnt that part of being risque and makes it even better.I think its that natural high you get. were all gonna get caught, eventually !!!!
    Even though I completely disagree with your premise, I guess yours was a self-fufulling prophecy. You certainly got caught.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

touche !!!

iv done this to left the house after a morning of dressup then off to the store. oops
    Last edited by maryannnite; 10-24-2010 at 09:46 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    Caught @ work with studs in both ears back when I first had 'em pierced...in a regular guy 2-piece business suit...awkward...

Very easily done, I'm sure. Unless they're really dangly and tugging it's only too easy to forget them, especially if one rarely glances in a mirror during the day.
    I myself don't have peirced ears and all my earrings are clip-ons. The pressure they exert on the lobes makes them difficult to forget!

Quote Originally Posted by PattiMichaels View Post
    Caught @ work with studs in both ears back when I first had 'em pierced...in a regular guy 2-piece business suit...awkward...
    and the problem with earrings with a suit is? look around many men have diamond studs and hoops.

Danni

Quote Originally Posted by Danni Bear View Post
    and the problem with earrings with a suit is? look around many men have diamond studs and hoops.

Danni
    Yep, lot of guys wearing them now. Not me.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Some people don't notice much, after I had my ears pierced I am still having friends finally notice the studs that I have been wearing full time for 6 months.

Not a big deal in today's society. I wear ear rings 7/24 and no one gives a hoot.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I'll have to remember that. Although I've been wearing erarings since I got my ears pierced several months back. I've been changing between a couple of different types of studs, to small hoops on a regular basis, getting family and friends used to the look. One of these days I'm sure I'll forget I have long dangling earrings in and head out the door.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

One of these days, earrings will be my downfall, too. It's so easy to forget I'm wearing them and they're clip-ons!
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    Not a big deal in today's society. I wear ear rings 7/24 and no one gives a hoot.
    Is that 7 hours a day 24 days a month, just kidding. You said it was a guy right? Chances are he diidn't notice.

i have both ears pierced, i don't feel when i wear stud earrings, before go out touch my lobes for control.