Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What made you feel like a real Lady when you were dressed?

What made you feel like a real Lady when you were dressed?

I dressed everyday for almost a year a while back and the one time I really felt like a female was when I had to stand in line with the rest of the Ladies to use the restroom. I mean I have heard it for years that it takes forever for Ladies using the restroom. I mean if you have to go and you are dressed and acting like a lady then you best use the ladies restroom and wait your turn. What really made you feel like a Lady???
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I would Say all of it. The clothes, shoes, shopping, and even waiting in line to use the restroom. Also going out and having a ladies night out with good friends

Well for me it is the social aspect, being out there in public and reacting socially as a woman. Which going to the ladies room is part of.

Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

For me it was while standing in line at walmart with my wife, and hearing the guys behind us commenting on our butts I felt fantastic! And me and my wife giggling like lil school girls while leaving the store.

Gold Member
    When I actually use a napkin while eating instead of my sleeve.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Well in terms of clothing, in winter I do at least nowadays wear one of my ladies wool coats in fairly neutral colours/styles, whenever I go anywhere. It`s very rare for people to comment/laugh. So I suppose that makes me feel like a real lady, at least partly.

For me it was standing in line with about 10 other ladies at a Unique store (Goodwill type store in Jersey) holding a bunch of skirts, tops and jewelry, then having them comment on how nice they looked. I keep the conversation going with 'I've got a skirt for this top, a top for this skirt' and on an on. Plenty of girl talk about clothes and jewelry but nary a word about who I am and why I'm there.

Well, everyone knew I was there for the BARGAINS! But heck, it's a great place to shop.

I had the pleasure of standing in line at the ladies room earlier that day but fortunately the line wasn't that long. Maybe that is something to look forward to in the future.

Jen

Last edited by Jenny J; 10-26-2010 at 10:24 PM.

I just love the whole experience. But I guess I felt more like a women the night my wife told me that the outfit I was wearing look good on me and when she follows my fashion sense.

For me, it is when i am dressed and reach across from left to right or vise versa and my arm touches my breasts, it feels so natural and right. That for me is one of the best feelings of femininity i have found.

I think that for me it is feeling the weight of my earrings and the tightness of my bra straps. Silly sounding I guess, but that makes me feel womanly.

For me it is when I am waling down the streets of Philadelphia in my heels and lace and the feel of my body jiggling as I go.

It's a dead heat between all the stuff hanging on me... and all the lingerie stuff I feel happening under my dress.

I enjoy the feeling of hose and heels, plus the sound of my heels clicking on a hard surface and the faint smell of a little perfume as well. Then to be waited on at a restaurant, with the waiter calling me "m'am" is an added bonus.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Being called ma'am. The first time I almost went into shock. Now it just brings a smile to my face.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

For me, it is the whole experience of interacting with other people and being treated as a lady.
    Hugs, Carole

slipping on the heels, the last part of my dressing.

Banned Read only
    When i dress, i just feel like me........

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Girl talk !!! My old secretary called me to have girltalk about her dumping her guy. Girl talk!! My partner talking about clothes as we shop!!!! Laughing with a GG over how dumb men are!!!!!

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

looking down and seeing boobs, and walking around feeling them bounce, walking around in high heels, the whole package when dressed.
    Mistybtm

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    Being called ma'am. The first time I almost went into shock. Now it just brings a smile to my face.
    Stacey, I'm with you hun. I don't get out too often but when i do, and I hear that" ma'am"

or how are you tonight ladies???? it sends chills..."Acknowledgement " that they see what i feel. Thats when i feel most like a lady

hugs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

I'm surprised that no one has said this yet -- but being with men while dressed makes me feel like a lady. Going on a date with a man, and being treated well, being told I'm pretty, feeling submissive to a man, especially when he is taller -- those are things make me feel like a lady. Of course, the feeling of my panties and pantyhose also make me feel like a lady too!
    Some boys just can't help acting like girls...

My pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mayatoronto/

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maya1love View Post
    I'm surprised that no one has said this yet -- but being with men while dressed makes me feel like a lady. Going on a date with a man, and being treated well, being told I'm pretty, feeling submissive to a man, especially when he is taller -- those are things make me feel like a lady. Of course, the feeling of my panties and pantyhose also make me feel like a lady too!
    That is so what I want

For me it is so many things, putting on the lipstick as the last thing I do when getting ready and looking in the mirror and seeing Allie looking back at me with a great big smile, seeing my lipstick smudge on the side of a glass of wine, looking down at my tanned legs in the summer while driving in a short skirt, being with some of my best friends and being and acting like women for the moment, feeling a cool breeze up my skirt while walking, and the best of all, having great conversations with complete strangers while out and about.

of all the things already said. lipstick, hose, bra strap, etc. it has to be hearing your heals click as you walk down a hallway, with the topper of being called mam.

Platinum Member
    Hi Amy
    First off welcome back.
    For me it's looking in the floor length mirror and seeing the finished product.

Orchid