Thread: Do you ever get comments thrown at you and wonder...... do they know???

Do you ever get comments thrown at you and wonder...... do they know???

Today I went to walmart to pick up some stuff and as I was walking down the halloween isle I found some false eyelashes. I thought good chance to get a cheap set. (no doubt poor quality) but anyway I proceded to the checkout.

When the cashier saw them along with my other items she said "eyelashes huh"? I quickly said that wasn't on my origional list but when i told the wife where i was she asked me to get them. There was an older lady behind me, very professional looking, said "I bet the will look good on you" I laughed and said "yep, I think they will look great with my goatee and sideburns" She laughed and said the only reason I am getting away with it was haloween was soon. I know i turned a little red but i don't think that would give me away.

I am sure they were just giving me hell.... or were they?

If they6 don't then tell them. It will make their day.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Kim L of S. Texas Kimberly Long's Avatar
    I just tell Yep they are for me. Two things happen 1. Some will just give you that look or 2. It will open up for conversation. I am proud of who and what I am and do not let it bother me. Enjoy being you and do not let anything get you down.
    Kimberly

[SIZE="4"]I would bet they were just having a little fun at your expense.... Your not the first guy that Walmart cashier has rung up female items for. Unless it was her first day on the job!!!

[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Just shop in girlie mode and there is NO QUESTION! That is what I do. No one has ever said anything to me! One cashier at the grocery chatts me up (and seems to like me) I always have a nice time there!

Rachel

I know exactly what you're talking about. Some of my friends know that I cross dress, some of my friends suspect that I crossdress, and some of my friends wouldn't believe that I crossdress even if I stood in front of them in a dress. From my friends that suspect that I crossdress, I get those kinds of comments all the time. I just snicker and agree with them. That only deepens their suspicion.

Since I don't have any children and I live thousands of miles away from my closest family member, I really don't care who knows about my crossdressing. So I have the luxury of having fun with it when people think that they're "outing" me.

I had to return a bra, panties and eye glitter to walmart last night. The woman behind the customer service desk knows me and my wife. So she started playing with me about the bra. So I told her, yah it didn't fit right around the band and I really wanted a pink one with ruffles around the cups. She was floored so she tried again with the panties. This time she nice panties. So I said that they had too much coverage. I was more of a hipster or thong person myself. She couldn't stand it anymore and she burst out laughing. I don't know if she knew but I decided to finish it off with one more attempt at humor. I walked up to her and acted like I was reaching into my bag and getting something out. Then I said do you think these thongs make me look fat. She responded by saying get out of here.

I have no idea if really figured it out or just figured they had to belong to my wife anyway.
    Michelle

AKAMichelle, You are soooo bad LOL

Good for you, AKAMichelle 3.

i bought a ladies shirt one day the clerck said enjoy as i paid for it . i think she knew .

I just assume that everyone knows... makes life moe simple.... simpler.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm getting more and more comments from friends. I have been growing my hair out, got both ears pieced, been wearing womens size 8 jeans and shorts and don't carry anything in my back pockets. Yesterday, the golf pro asked why I don't use a pink ribbon to tie my hair back in a pony tail. While I think they are joking and teasing for now, they know at an instinctive level, but joke to ease the reality. For me the comments will only get more frequent until they accept or reject what I really am. I will start wearing lip gloss next and the mustache will go.