141 69.80%
  • Gay

2 0.99%
  • Bi

59 29.21%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Burning Question

The Burning Question

Anytime I reveal myself as a CD, the first question is - are you gay.
    Well, what is the common answer here?
    [SIZE=3]Catrina [/SIZE][SIZE=1]xxx[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity_cat
    Anytime I reveal myself as a CD, the first question is - are you gay.
    Well, what is the common answer here?
    How about...No I'm not...are YOU????

HAHAHA,,,,I used that one tonight Christine.
    [SIZE=3]Catrina [/SIZE][SIZE=1]xxx[/SIZE]

NOT GAY!

I'm fully hetro. Have been married and have a wonderful 3 yrs Son. I'm only interested in GG's for relationships.

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Maybe we need a fem photo ID card with answers to the FAQs on the back:

Are you Gay? No

Do you want to be a woman? No

Etc.
    DonnaT

Tristen Cox
    I'm going to play a little bit like Amelie here. I don't see what's so wrong about being gay anymore than it should be wrong to be a crossdresser. I know you're only answering yes or no but think about how you react to this type of question as well. Some have mentioned their preference on this forum in a way that they despise homosexuality.

Being thus I could answer this two ways.

1. No I'm not gay

2. Hell no why would you think such a thing!

See what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    I'm going to play a little bit like Amelie here. I don't see what's so wrong about being gay anymore than it should be wrong to be a crossdresser. I know you're only answering yes or no but think about how you react to this type of question as well. Some have mentioned their preference on this forum in a way that they despise homosexuality.

Being thus I could answer this two ways.

1. No I'm not gay

2. Hell no why would you think such a thing!

See what I mean?
    Just to clarify Tris..the "no I'm not gay...are YOU???" response that I gave out was intended to be sarcasm directed at the bigots who believe that gays and CD's are all one and the same. They hate what they don't understand or WANT to understand. What better way to puncture a hole in their bigoted balloon than by suggesting to them that they possibly could be "like us"? If it were me..as an exclamation point to it...I'd prolly blow him a kiss as well!

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

In my twisted world view I see it like this. Gay relations are between two guys. When I am Debbie I no longer am a guy therefore I can only be involved in either heterosexual or lesbian or "trans" relationships and encounters. I don't expect to be taken too seriously but it truly is how I feel and I feel good about it.

In Canada the title GBLT is used to lump together Gay, Bi, Lesbain and Trans people. I feel that the poll should have included that fourth category and I didn't submit a preference. Still, I'm glad that you brought up the question.

Debbie

I'm always gay and happy j/k. Not gay. Happily married to a wonderul wife

I'm definitely not gay, even when dressed. I can't help but admire the female form and the clothes she like to wear. When dress I'm only gay in the sense that I'm a raging lesbian!!!!

GO GIRLS

Paula.
    Living on the edge might be dangerous, but it has an awesome view!!

Vallari (Goddess) ;)
    Bi currently, but I can see myself becoming homosexual.

Platinum Member
    i say no but thanks for the offer ,........

Bi. I still have some slight sexual feelings for GG. But I fantasize about being with man. Ewww this is kind of messed up.

No thats not messed up, if thats how you feel thats how you feel, accept it and enjoy it.

hi sophie

I don't think there is anything wrong with being bi or gay ....and I can see how this quetison gets alot of peoples feathers in a ruffal...but what is wrong is leading a woman (one is dating) into thinking one is purely hetrosexual. If one is questioning or bi-sexual it seems those people in this community are the ones that go out of their way to protest.

Had to respond to this as well:

Debbie Kong said "In my twisted world view I see it like this. Gay relations are between two guys. When I am Debbie I no longer am a guy therefore I can only be involved in either heterosexual or lesbian or "trans" relationships and encounters. I don't expect to be taken too seriously but it truly is how I feel and I feel good about it. "

So to summarize: when us gg's are intimate with our crossdresing husbands when they are 'en femme', this in your opinion is a lesbian relationship? Even though said crossdresser has a penis and said gg has a vagina?

I know you are just saying this more for yourself, but I have heard that reasoning by many other crossdressers. Again, you have your own personal thoughts and that is great and everyone has to do what they need to get through the day. But my personal thought is when a genetic male is crossdressed and that person is intimate with a genetic male (cded or otherwise) when it all comes down to it, it is two guys. I mean you both have male parts, don't see how that is lesbian or het or anything other than two guys.

If you still actively seek relationships and sex (with women) in addition to your interludes with men and other cd's then I would say you are bi-sexual.
    What is wrong with saying that you are bi? I think it shows honesty and courage and that is pretty cool.

Anyway, sorry to comment as this was a tg thread, but I just had to interject....

kathy in canada

I am not Gay,if I were, what's wrong with that?
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Aspiring Member
    The misconseption that dressing in female clothes must equal being gay probably isn't as widespread now as it used to be.............is it?.......I don't know? I just imagaine it isn't????
    I can only say how I feel.

Would a person be gay if they had a female mind within a male body, and this person wished to be loved as a woman by a man?........I speaking on a personal level here.
    To me being gay is between two persons af the same gender, I'm not sure which "label" I would fit into (don't really care to tell the truth ).
    The truth is a woman does not do anything for me in a sexual way, I think the feamle body is beautiful, but the one emotion I feel is total envy, It is the body to match my mind, the one I should have been born in.

However having said that I would place no restrictions on my feelings for someone, If I liked/fell for someone their gender would not be important to me, it's the person I fall for.

love mand xxx

To be honest I've just copied this from a post I did yesterday

Hi

i'm hetro and happy. but i have a few gay friends that are also happy.
    they relate to me better as a joanna.but we socailise more when i am in drab garb. but as long as everyone is happy with the way they are what does it matter.
    [SIZE=4]:GE: CROSS MY PALM WITH GOLD, CAUSE SILVER'S CHEAP[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]EMELDA[/SIZE]
    My picture thread http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28557

Not Gay...

....every one has asked me that question, Michelle is a lesbian though, so its GG's for me in both male and female mode.

Hugs
    Michelle xxx

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by mand
    The misconseption that dressing in female clothes must equal being gay probably isn't as widespread now as it used to be.........
    I'd say there is less of it yes, seems to be less and less every year. Good signs for the future.

Haley Pink~

Hmmmm? The big question, HUH?

I'm again with Joyce on this answer.

But I want to say one more thing. Even though I'm very Hetro. Way in love with my Wife.

I think it is a person's Right as a US Citizen to be what ever they want to be. I did fight in a war for this Country so you could be a Redneck, Gay, TV, TG, TS, Hippi, Soda Jerk, African American, Irish American, Mexican American or even a German American. How ever you want to call these groups. What ever clasifications , labels etc you want to paste on people, They are all Americans. Being from here, I believe they all desirve their rights in this Country. One of those rights is to be treated with respect as they desirve and earn. If that individual is part of one of these groups and acts Ignorant, I'm going to judge just that person, not the group they belong to.

Sorry for the soap boxing!

Haley
    Last edited by HaleyPink2000; 09-09-2005 at 03:47 PM.

Wink

I am BI, but lean more toward dating men

Gay? NOT. Married for over 20 years. I have heard it said that cder's should be called femmophils as we appreciate women more than the regular non-cding guy. I think we can sympathize with them more, for sure.
    In the end, once all is said and done, and we have exhausted the analysis, this is all about having fun and girlls just want to have fun!!!!!!!!

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Khriss
    sooo I'd like to give Haley a kiss...
    Tramp!!

- HEY!!! I'm intrigued by her "mind"!?
    You... in every respect -just slay me-...........ok?
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "