Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does our own height impact whether we tend to wear high heels?

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I am 6'4". My height never stops me from wearing six inch heels. It does get me extra attention. Interestingly enough, many girls tel me they wish they had my height.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    No worries here, I'm only 5'7" barefoot thanks to mom's genetics!

No, it doesn't stop me, mainly because I have not had the courage to go outside the door yet. At 6'2", I feel massive in heels, but that doesn't worry me as much....just wish I had smaller feet to fit into the finest footwear...

Nope, it sure dosen't. I'm 69" A four inch heel is the max I wear.

Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

At six foot sixs, my first heels were 4", and i did go out in public in them. Got some nice, and not so nice attention. Last time out, wore 2 1/2" heels, at a 90 minute outdoor concert. Only one guy did a double take! I am built like a defensive end,and am way too self conscious, but hope to go out again sometime. My legs get attention.

I love to see girls who are tall in 4" heels, I feel like they are proud of their image. I only wear flats when I get up in the morning to keep my feet warm.

I'm 6'3" and almost alway wear heels. They are what I feel best in, they make my legs look better and I feel sexier when walking in heels.

I am 5'12" and love my heels. I was self-conscious at first being in public and standing out, now I just don't care. There are lots of tall women in the world and I'm just one more in the crowd. Stare if you want...you're just admiring my long legs...wink, wink...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I'm 5'10" and don't own a pair of flats. To me heals say sexy. I need all the help I can get. The SA's say they love my legs.

I am 6'6" and own several pair of 3" heels, but going out for very long means I am in lower heels, comfort is the key.

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    i am just under 6', and i don't dress without wearing heels. i personally have three pair, 3" black pumps, 4" red sandals and 5" sandals, the 5" are hard to wear and uncomfortable. i am looking to get more, but i believe heels are a must.

5'6" here, so 5" heels make me measure up to a whole lot of gg's in this area. There are a lot of really tall ones, both young and mature, and they look superb when they don a pair if high stilettos!

heels are a must. I dont think id ever not own a pair. im 6" already and always wear 3-4 in heels at least. it just completes the look i love it

At one time I would wear short heel shoes(3/4 to 2 inch) but then I noticed how many GG's were still taller. From that point on I have wore 3-5 inch hells. I do get looks but nothing bad.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Platinum Member
    I'm 6'3". I wear 3 & 4" heels en femme, and shit kickers when I'm not...so nah, it doesn't

I'm 6', I love high heels. If I weren't closet bound, i would wear heels outside.

5'9" here....I always wanted to be 6'+......thus never less than a 4" heel!

I think absolute height is irrelevent here...it's all about how heels lengthen the profile and "improve" the posture IMHO....and pump up the attitude!
    Bart: "So Milhouse, what's it feel like riding a girl's bike?"
    Milhouse: "Disturbingly comfortable!"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/robynbrianna/

I wonder if female GG basketballers or volleyballers wear high heels when they go out? I say, if you are comfortable in wearing them, why not.

I am 6' 2 and I wear up to 5" heels. Like people have said above you may as well make the most of it. I tend to wear tight fitting dresses as well which I think adds to the amazonian effect.

height doesn't keep me from wearing the tall high heels (5&6 in) my shoe size does. 5 1/2 womens us

Danni

I am 6'5 and I feel off balance sometimes, don't know why but I just do. I am almost afraid to even step into some heels, who knows what will happen!? I just picture myself slowly coming down like a giant tree! Lol

My goal is to be low key and try not to make myself stand out. At 6'2" I am more comfortable in low heels. When I first started CDing in 1996 I had 4 inch high heels because that was all I knew to buy when I first started shopping. To me they were expensive, they looked tacky, too big and way too uncomfortable to do anything in. If one enjoys wearing the high heels, needs the attention then by all means go for it.

Silver Member
    At 6'1" I do avoid heels since my goal is to "blend". A GG who is 6'4" to 6'5" in heels isn't going to go unoticed in a crowd so I doubt I would. I get my fill of heels at the 2 to 2.5 inch mark and hope for the best. But i do love the times I wear my higher heels and the slight ache is such a neat reminder of how great my legs are looking.

I am 6' 2" and own lots of heels in various heights and wear them all. Since I have shaved my stash off I go out regularly and almost always wear 3" or 4" heels, whats dressing if not to have fun, being femme has its price and heels are one of those prices.

I'm 6' and love wearing heels. They really make my legs, especially the calves, look great. I just wouldn't feel like a woman without heels.