Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Does our own height impact whether we tend to wear high heels?

Silver Member
    I'm 5 11 and love high heels---they make Me tower over others
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I'm about 6' tall and although I don't go out at this point, I have some really nice leather boots with 5" heels. I absolutely love them. I almost went out in them tonight but chickened out at the last minute. Although they do make my girlfriend look a lot shorter than me...

I am 6'2", and I wear 3 and 5" heels if I feel like it. If I have a date, then I usually take off my shoes as soon as it makes sense.

I'm 5' 9". Very early on I wouldn't wear any heels higher than 2 1/2" because I thought I was to tall.
    One night while out at a bar, I struck up a conversation with a girl near my age. I asked her what I could do to improve my look. She said that's easy, wear higher heels. I now wear 3 1/2" heels and she was right.

I'm 6'5" in my bare feet, and usually wear low heels,1.5"-2". I find higher heels to be very uncomfortable, although I have worn 3"-4" heels when out a few times.

Carol
    My name is Carol.