Thread: Getting to meet another member of the forum

Havin fun learning Ashleythenewgirl's Avatar

Getting to meet another member of the forum

So yesterday I got this nice email from KathleenGurl asking if I wanted to go out tonight with her and her spouse. We did (after I finally got ready with my sloooooow make up skills) and had a blast! Very nice people and we just talked and got to know each other.
    And her spouse even gave me a rose! It was so nice to just have a night out, get all girled up and wear my new skirt (the one my wife bought me last week). Totally fun time and we were welcome by the staff. They not only gave us a lot of hugs but kept asking us back. Definitely going to do this again.
    Thanks Kathleen!

Sounds like you had a good time, I wish people who understand me lived close to me =( BUT even if there was, I am a very lone person and have a very quiet personality.

Thanks Kylie! It would be nice if we lived closer- we'd get you out and about. My new friends are super people, you would love them. Kathleen's spouse is totally supportive and encouraging to ALL of us.

Wow, thats great. Not only did you get to go out, but you obviously met some very accepting and wonderful new friends.

Well done to you all.

Thanks Tasha! This going out thing gets addictive fast. Fourth time out now in less than two months and I am plotting my next evening already.

Being able to meet another CD and to go out somewhere to enjoy a nice dinner is my biggest crossdressing dream! Maybe one day it will come true!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Sounds like you found 2 new friends. I am so happy that now you have someone to get into trouble with
    Michelle

One thing we discussed was getting a bit more organized and having things like make up parties, finding Mary Kay or similar SAs to do in home sessions for girls who are still shy. It was a productive evening as well. I see the possibility for something like your group Michelle.

Sounds like a great time! I hope that I can find similar people down here in Texas...

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    You should be proud of yourself for spreading so much positivity. I love this about you. I am this way too and I love to help people. Keep it up!
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

Thanks Amanda! You are most kind. And you do a great job of spreading it to ya know. I think you are a great friend.
    Last edited by Ashleythenewgirl; 10-31-2010 at 06:43 PM.
    If you want to be my friend I will welcome you with open arms.
    If you want to judge me, stay away and keep your mouth shut.

:: Dino's, One or two odd looks from patrons but nothing unbearable. The staff was super sweet/accepting of us. We had a great time too!

Super Lady & evening! A+++++++ would adventure out with Ashley again!

Awww I am blushing now Kathleen! I had such a nice time with you and your SO. I can't wait til our next little outing!!!
    Definitely have to go back to a place like Dino's with that staff. Getting hugs and asked back, you can't ask for more.

i wish i had that oppurtunuty.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barbara f. View Post
    i wish i had that oppurtunuty.
    Don't feel bad, I have had plans to meet a couple different folks from here and one of them was always too busy and the other one had some lame excuse every time I tried to arrange a RL meeting. "I overslept, my car broke down, Martians abducted me..."

I do see one member here quite often but it is someone I knew before this forum.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

The avvy pic isn't me
    I forgot to ask Ash, this is the new Dino's that is on Emerald St. right? Next to a bowling alley? I think it had reopened after being closed for many years?
    mj (Cassie)

Yes Cass, that is the one. It's a pretty good place really.
    Barbara, I met new friends locally like Cassie (MSMJ) and Kathleen thanks to this forum (and friends around the country I have yet to meet). Keep the faith I think things will work out.
    Oh and Erin martians really did abduct me!

Quote Originally Posted by MsMjSerene View Post
    I forgot to ask Ash, this is the new Dino's that is on Emerald St. right? Next to a bowling alley? I think it had reopened after being closed for many years?
    mj (Cassie)
    I know where that's at. I used to go there. I remember a group called rage n roc. But that was like 20 years ago. I will have to cruise by and check out how much its changed.

I must confess I never made it to the first one. Apple Thief was one of the groups we heard, they weren't bad. The other one....couldn't make out their signage but they were good too. Let us know if you want to go sometime with us!

"Craving Dawn" was the other band playing that night.