Thread: Just Got Back

Just Got Back

Hi All.. I'm new here, but just wanted to share with everyone my walk that I just got back from completely en femme.. I've gone out of the house many of times, first on just drives around town, and even a few walks before this one, but this one was different in that I only had on my femme clothing, no holdovers out of necessity from my male stuff (coat, pair of jeans).. It only totaled about .75 of a mile around the university I'm a student at, but it was great fun.. My fiance says I look very passable when I'm completely done up as Veronica, but I wanted to get a 2nd opinion from everyone here of what I went out tonight in..

Thanks a bunch and hope to get to know everyone around here better
    Attached Images Attached Images

Havin fun learning Ashleythenewgirl's Avatar
    Very nice Veronica, you look good. Thanks for sharing!

You look great Veronica. Plus you already told your fiance so it shows honesty on your part and courage. I wish you well on your journey. Good luck on your marriage to an understanding woman.

I would agree. Nicely done
    Michelle

Hi Veronica. Welcome to the forum! I agree with your fiancé - you look great. With your look and that outfit, you shouldn't have any trouble blending in.

Crystal

Wow! You look very passable!! I'm slightly jealous

Wow.. Thanks all!! I never imagined a response like that, but it is greatly appreciated.. The encouragement helps so much.. I think I'm getting close to venturing out somewhere during the day

I wouldn't think twice about what gender you were if I passed you in the street! Definitely a pass.