Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you first wore women's clothes?

How old were you when you first wore women's clothes?

How old were you were you when you first wore woman's clothes?

For me it was when I was about 7 in primary school - it was for some play and I had to dress up as a spider so that was a black leotard and black tights.

I remember we had to borrow a leotard from girls in the school - seems odd having to borrow some girls leotard and not having the parents buy a new one. I think the tights were borrowed too?? I guess since I didnt have a sister, parents would have had to buy some clothes which would never have been worn again. Is this when it all started???

Of course I didnt think of this as "crossdressing" and it wasnt until I was about 12 I think when for whatever reason I wore some of my Mums tights. Dont know why - just did. Just wore tights now and then after that I think but not regularly.

I can't remember exactly how old I was, early grade school, but I had a fasination with my Mom's bras. Of couse they were too big for my skinny little chest. My brother and two sisters shared one large room. Once, I stuffed with hanfuls of toilet paper and paraded around the room. Later, Mom found the wads of TP with her bra in a closet. Busted!
    In 7th grade, I was a girl for Halloween, dress, wig, and make-up! Now, all growed up, I'm going to be a woman.

Hugs, Terri

Fully dressed up when i was 18. I was left at home for the weekend. Bra, panties and my moms shift. I went out for a drive and got stopped. That night I slept in one of my Mom"s nighties. It was full length with a lacy top.

Aspiring Member

Six or Seven for me

I was about 6 or 7, and I spotted my sisters lacy long-line bra laying on her bed. Well I didn't know much when I was that age, but I knew I just HAD to try it on. Well naturally i got busted which led to being forced to wear the party dress and Mary Janes!!
    I spent a goodly portion of my childhood as a young girl encourged by not only my Sister, but my Mom and Dad too!!

Danielle

I was 18 when I got up the nerve to go and buy and wear my very first pair of panties. It took a litlle longer to buy some cloths but panties was my first and I have never looked back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

my moms nylons at 4 or 5
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

While in a small school play that was given to the parents each year for some reason??? I was given the part where I was to change into a girl half way through the play to catch the bad-man. I remember my mom sewing up the fly (LOL) of my briefs so nothing would fall out under the dress I was to wear. I was around nine years old at that time and was already dressing behind my mom and sisters back when they were out of the house. I remember slipping up on the bad guy and whacking him on the head with something soft and he fell down and I straddled him and that was the end of the play with much laughter and applause as the curtain closed.
    Little did I know then....Later in the same small school we had to dress-up as the opposite sex entering high school. But that is a whole different story and I was fourteen at that time and knew a lot more about myself??

I can remember thinking about crossdressing (mostly just vague, idle notions - nothing really concrete) from the time I was four or five, but it wasn't until I was thirteen that I finally took the plunge. I think one reason I put it off so long is that I somehow knew that once I started, there would be no going back. I was quite scared of that at the time, although it seems silly in retrospect. I was right, though. I never have gone back!

Crystal

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    My earliest recollection is of a time when I was 6 and I was playing hide and seek with my best friend Rebecca who lived next door. When we were hiding she insisted she dressed me in her pink cardigan. I can still recall to this day the intense feelings of excitement and fear that I had when she was doing this to me. I think the fear was borne out of doing something (wearing a girl’s cardigan) that was somehow “forbidden” and also the fear of getting caught. We could have been found at any moment. All I know is, that after this event, my desire to want to dress up grew stronger and I started trying on my moms old clothes that were in a box in the bottom of her closet. The rest, as they say, is history
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Disneyland Hotel

It was my sister's 16th birthday, I was 14… off alone at our Disneyland hotel room. Funny now when I look back on that day, it all was so right, such a natural thing really. When the notion struck, there I was within in my mother's bathing suit, stuffed full with toilet paper, and putting on her lipstick. It was a watershed day, completely changing my life forever.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I was about 4 or 5, started wearing my cousins dresses

13 years old. Female chorus girl in a Gilbert and Sullivan opera (boys only school).
    I remember thinking that the bra I wore felt uncomfortable.
    And the make-up was difficult to remove (with cold cream).

Things are different now ...

It was about 13 or 14 when I started wearing my sisters panties, garter belt and stockings. After that I'd pinch her bras. I guess I was lucky that we both wore about the same size.
    ColleenW

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I was 10yo while staying at my grans house I wore my aunties yellow maxi dress and pink cardigan (no im not colour blind )dont know why I did it but never looked back since that day

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

[SIZE=4]At age 3 that I remember, but my sisters used to dress me as their little sister long before that.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

About 4.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

My mom's heels in 4th grade!

Seven--I remember it vividly. I put on one of my mother's girdles.
    warmly, Linnea

I was probably around 10 when I found my grandmother's thigh-highs and tried them on, then it was a neighbor's pair of shoes that she threw out. After that it was grandmother's heels and mother's shoes. Didn't try on skirts and hosiery until after I was married, but after that there was no turning back.

I am very unsure but know I was playing dressup with my sisters and they put a polyester dress on me, it was worn by them years before. I would say I was around 5.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I played dress up with a friend when I wasabout four. Tried on panties at about six and then became a regular tights wearer at ten. Fully dressed soon after and about 27 years later I'm still going strong!

Around 4-5 I started trying on my mothers and grandmothers panties. Still do not have a clue as to "why"?

I was 7 or 8 when I first donned something of my mom's.
    I had my first full outfit when I was about 16 and played with makeup at about 18. All those years I could have been perfecting my look and instead hid in my closet. Such a waste...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    You might not understand, but the answer is 55. Silky black shirt, platforms, stockings, garter skirt. And who did I dress for the first time? My wife! It was the day she exclaimed "we HAVE to buy you a dress!". Did that ever shock me, but it also make something go "click" in my brain. That was the day Tina was born!

tina

You always hear stories about people being forced to wear feminine clothing, but that is exactly what happened to me. I was about twelve and we were visiting our relatives in Ontario, Canada. One day my aunt decided it would be funny to put one of her padded bras on her nephew. (me!) I can't believe that my parents let my cousins hold me down as they forced the bra on me. It is strange, because years later my aunt actually sent me a picture they took with me wearing the bra. I do look very upset in the picture. Wouldn't you know it, later that summer I started trying on my sisters panties. I wonder if I would have had the inclination to cross-dress if I had not been forced to wear the bra? Later that summer, my mom caught me trying on my sisters swim suit. She yelled at me and asked me if I wanted to be a girl. It is kind of unusual, that I didn't cross-dress again for ten years until I was twenty two. I was quite enchanted with pantyhose. One day as I was getting out of the shower at my in-laws house, I noticed my mother-in-laws pantyhose hanging on the towel rack. I couldn't resist and slipped on the pantyhose and have cross-dressed to this very day!
    Last edited by Susan Thomas; 10-30-2010 at 10:48 PM.