Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you first wore women's clothes?

I was around 8 when I started wearing my sisters clothing
    really enjoyed her catholic grade school uniform,dark blue jumper,white blouse with peter pan collar ,and saddle shoes

I wore my sisters bathing suit to be funny when I was 6. It was really to be funny. My mom told me my junk would shrivel up and fall off like a raisin. Scarred the hell out of me. Didn't do it again till my early 20s

I was about 10 when i started to womens clothes. I took stuff one time from hudsons department store to have my own my mom found them a while later I never had to explain it they blamed somebody else what a dispointment I lost all my clothes but now I have plenty

At age 10 I was going to be taking ski lessons. My mom obtained a pair of black tights from a friend's daughter. I didn't like the idea at first, but soon loved them. A couple years later I found some discarded pantyhose in a spare bedroom. It took off from there.

Jaydee

I was about six... I wanted a cowboy outfit and my mom, probably for economic reasons got me a cowgirl outfit... skirt, vest, hat, gloves and a cap gun in a holster... I wore that skirt everywhere for almost a year before the first grade... then I was hooked...

I can remember sneaking into mom's closet as early as age 6 to try on her dance gear. It was when I was 10, though, that I first really dressed. We moved into a new house and for some reason my mom decided to store a bunch of dresses and shoes in my closet. I was in absolute heaven!!! We lived there for about 4 years and the dresses were there the whole time (and got worn quite often by me).

Uh 4 or 5 , I'll be sixty this year and I'm full time now .

I was around 4 or 5 years old. For some reason, I decided to try on a pair of my mother's panties. It just kinda grew from there and I bought my own lingerie at 14 from money I made mowing grass for neighbors.
    "Sometimes it's hard to be a woman"...Tammy Wynette

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    I was 4 years old when I first dressed, and I VIVIDLY remember INSISTING that my grandmother let me wear a pair of her pantyhose. My mom and her carpool girlfriends all had a good laugh at my expense when they picked me up that night.

Fast forward to my early teens when my mom started working days and afternoons. I started off with her pantyhose this time, and later discovered her lingerie drawer. Of course I discovered her make-up drawer, and I actually remember painting my toenails one afternoon as well. By this time, we were perfect size matches (and remained so for 3-4 years!) and I very quickly progressed to entire outfits, down to shoes and accessories.

I first went out fully dressed when I was 17. I made-up a story about going to a costume party and had a full make-over and hair styling at a salon downtown. I even gave myself a pedicure and false-nail manicure. All I did was wander around downtown on a Friday afternoon as Patti. Thank goodness for mom's dna and wardrobe!

I don't remember the exact moment myself, but it had to be 6 or 7. I remember always running up to my sister's room when they were gone and trying on their clothes.. Must have done this until I was about 16. Now I can buy my own :-)

I think I was about 8 or 9 when I started wearing my aunts things.

I was about 7 and I put on my moms lipstick. Wow! Im sure she wondered why she had to keep buying new lipstick. When I got old enough I started buying my own and have never stopped. I was married to a beautician and loved every minute of it until she realized that I was wearing her make up and wigs and divorced me. Oh well some people dont have a sense of humor or any sense at all.

I was home alone around 12 and i was drawn to lingerie. had to put it on.

I was about 12. tried on my some of my sister clothes and the feeling of them on me felt pleasurable. suppressed my dressing for fear of getting caught and wearing my sisters clothes. thank god for the internet it is easy to buy clothes.

I don't ever remember not wanting to be a girl...to wear what I saw other girls wearing. I was 6 or 7 when I actually got to wear a dress for the first time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="2"][/SIZE]
    Just shut up and RIDE !

Girl of the world
    about 10 or 11 years old i always liked to put on my sisters gymnastic suits or my moms underwear

I was probably 13 or so when I first tried a dress on. I didn't really start CD'ing until I was probably 15 or so.

I was about 5, got caught in my mums slip.

Life is like a box of..
    I was young so i cant really pin point it but id say kindergarten timeframe.. didnt know what I was doing really seemed natural.. thats why id like to have a test to see what my sex chromosome really are!

I was about 8 or 9, I wore my sister's girdle and stockings.

I was around 10 and found one of my moms dresses, black satin and lace, like my avatars, in a box in the basement. I had a girlfriend come over and we dressed up, at which point i did not want to undress. It was a lovely sensation.
    Today I still remember that dress, and am on the look for a replacement....

Depends on how you class when you started me i was 8 and i wore a girl's school dress.
    properly i was dressing when i was 22. started with mum's clothes (like us all at one time or another ) till i could buy my own.

I was about 7ish when I tried one of my mam's skirts for the first time. Obviously I had to hold it up with a hand as it was a bit big lol. First time full outfit and make-up was 13 I think.

I've just started buying clothes of my own now, which eliminates all the sneaking around I used to do lol

I was about 4 or 5 when I persuaded my mum to let me wear her tights. I've never looked back.

I was about 4 or 5 when I remember taking my mum's bra and slip into the toilet to try them on. No idea why, seems like such a young age to be doing something like that. It wasn't until I was 13 or 14 when I started dressing more fully. I used to wear my sisters dresses and jewelery. It was a good age then because everything fitted!