Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you first wore women's clothes?

I know. I felt it too but was compelled to mask my feelings.

I want to post a pix but can't even edit profile.

I don't think my wife cares that I wear her clothes. In fact she asks what I think of combos she tries on. She doesn't like me wearing her shoes but oh well. I bought my own today..Merry Christmas to me.

It's okay to b straight but like...no...love being in female clothes? Something about the taboo I guess.

Am I talking to myself?

I'll be back. XXOO. I'm heck on my new heels!

I was 5 or 6 years old and tried on my sisters white cotton panties and sun dress. That was almost 50 years ago and I still remember the exhileration that I felt.

I just started this year at 42. I have always loved the smell of lipstick though and sometimes stopped to get a fix even when I was young.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]Lauren[/SIZE]

lets see i was about 12 or so maybe younger. I remember putting on all my moms things and feeling so good. and all the girls in the neighborhood use to dress me an a few other boys as girls for fun and they could tell i liked it alot more than anyone else. but wow thats were it all began.

think i was seven or eight. don't remember what prompted us, but my sister and i somehow decided to raid our parents closet and she wore my dads clothes and i wore one of my moms dresses and some pumps that were way too big for me. the rest of the family was home and they thought it was cute. it was a few years after that before i started craving to wear girl clothes.
    Last edited by Mary M; 12-27-2010 at 02:09 AM. Reason: added an "e"

13 mothers thing, hamper...the usual

I really don't know,I joke around about the Baptismal Gown,robins egg blue with white lace,and white patent maryjane flats with cute white socks,but I really can't say.

I know I used to love wearing my moms shoes when I was 4 years old,my stepdad would pound the snot out of me as punishment,for several years he used to make me wear girls clothes to try to cure me,but that never worked,my favorite shoe color is bright red.

Now I dress in womens clothes all the time,mainly low rise boot cut jeans and skinny jeans,prefer heels with the boot cut jeans,and ballet flats with the skinny jeans,I'm not into wearing skirts or dresses in public,people here are ignorantly intollerant of others who are different.

It doesn't matter why I like to dress like this,I think it's just one of Gods plans,and proves he has a funny bone,as for my wife,she never has a negative comment about my choices,she says,"it hurts no one",and "some people do worse things".
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

Just a part time woman? Tina Francis's Avatar
    I was about 11 years old. My mother bought some nice skirts. I don't know why, but I loved the colours and flowers so much. When she wasn't at home I took them out of the wardrobe and tried them. They were far to big, but I enjoyed it.

Since that time I dressing more or less, depending on the situation and feelings. I will never miss these experiences.
    Tina

Platinum Member
    It was about sixty three years ago when I was around
    five or six years old with my mothers nylons and heels
    after that there was no turning back.

The sad thing was becoming a teenager and moms heels no longer fit.

Maybe it all started when I was a couple days old I was dressed
    in a little white receiving gown when mom and dad brought
    me home from the hospital.

Orchid

maybe 6 or 7.... i remember the excitement and anticipation as well to this day.... having 3 older sisters helped

I was somewhere between 10 and 12. Love the look of the lacy undies mom and sister wore and once I tried them and felt how good they feel I never looked back.
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Alli

I was maybe 7 when my mom dressed me as a European girl for Halloween but I was 11 when I started with my mother's panties, bra, panty girdle (like I needed it!) nylons and high heels. I remember how sexy the lingerie felt and the sexy walk the heels gave me. I would take things out of the hamper in our full basement and practice walking down there. I vividly remember wanting to be 'seen' as a girl but too afraid to come out to my family, so one summer day I gathered my favorite dress, high heels and lingerie from the hamper (my clothes closet back then!) and went to a local park & forest preserve. I changed there, putting a scarf over my head since I had no wig and walked the trails in the forest preserve, my heart pounding in my chest. I had no idea what I would have done if anyone saw me, or if a man wanted to get "friendly" but I went back several times, sometimes to also indulge in one of my fetishes too.

Moms nylons at 7 or 8. After HS not again till my 40's.

I was 11. Our family was painting our grandmother's house and I was the unfortunate one that had to use an old rickety table to stand on to reach the area i was assigned.

I stretched a bit too far, the table couldn't handle the strain and it collapsed. I fell to the ground and the paint bucket, full of red barn paint, flew up into the air and landed on my chest.

Paint all over the place, all over me...quickly dispatched to the cellar to get out of the painted soaked clothes with nothing else to wear.

Grandmother comes down the cellar stairs holding a nylon night gown, nylon panties, and a towel. I had to go upstairs, shower, and put on the silky attire while I waited for my clothes to be washed and dried. It was the most intense four hours...raging arousal, laughter from my family, and shame/embarrassment.

Finally the clothes were dried and I could dress back into my clothes. I hated the feeling of my clothes...and the door that lead to the path of dressing opened that day to let me in.

I was about 11 yrs old. My parents and family were away for a few hours. I found myself mysteriously attracted to my mother's closet. I tried on some
    of her clothes, it being both very exciting, arousing, but also shame-producing. Later I tried in undergarments, then make-up. I did this for several years. I'll never forget it!
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

Wow, this thread brings back memories! In my early pre-teen days, I use to raid our family hamper and try on my Mom's nylons and eventually her girdles. Since I was far taller than her, the fit was not always right, but heaven came when I "dog sat" my neighbor's home when they were away around 14 years old. Bingo, this would be the start of dressing completely as their clothes (mom and daughter) fit me and I was able to see myself in the mirror as a complete women. You can image how exciting this was. It last for at least three years and this really hooked me for life.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

i rember i was about 5 when i sneeked into my mum and dads room and got some tights out of mums draw and wore them then i hid them in my room which i shared with a younger brother when he was asleep i used to put them on and get into my bed it felt great

'bout nine or ten, I started experimenting. I was very fond of my sister's two-piece swim suit.

First time that I can remember was about 6th grade, so what? around 11 years old. My mother was very large breasted like 44, I would stuff those boulder holders with whatever I could wasnt till 12 that older sister came to live with that I had clothes more my size to wear.

Michelle
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

My Mom's high heels at 4, her other things at 12.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long