Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you first wore women's clothes?

I was six years old the first time I put on one of my older sisters bras , I loved the way it felt on me that day and I still love the way they feel on me today !

I only like under-dressing. I tried on one of my Mom's girdles at around 12. I bought my first pantie girdle soon after - and have never stopped.

Probably around 11 or 12 yo. I don't recall a specific instance. Only that I was able to sneak into my mom's (and others') things, infrequently. The dishonesty of it bothers me to this day.

During my married years, i largely suppressed it in favor of the relationship. It would erupt periodically, but, mostly I kept it locked away. Back then, being out en femme could have resulted in arrest and social stigma, which was a deterrent to letting anyone know. (I have no nostalgia for that type of restrictive social structure.)

The first time I owned my own clothing was only a few short months ago. How liberating!
    Susan

"Not sure who I am, yet. But, I'll let you know..."

I know I shouldn't get so technical but I didn't start wearing women's clothes until I was about 16 and I had three older sisters who were into womens sizes. All right, I'll come clean and admit that I started at around age 7 when cousin dared me to wear panties and a dress. Of course, they were technically girls clothes. I experimented with female clothes (girls' and womens' sizes) until age 16 when I dressed fully in my adult sister's panties, bra, girdle, nylons, slip and dress.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I must have been around 12 years old at a friend's house. His mum had a box full of clothes, including short skirts, heeled boots, stockings and so on. Whilst we were alone at his house, we decided to dress up as women. The feel of nylon and heels was great, the short skirt revealing my thingy before the friend was awesome. We did many sessions after that one. Still dressing in heels, stockings and short skirts 34 years later.

i started at 12 with my sisters tights - kept on this way (along with bras dresses etc) until I had the house to myself one weekend, maybe 17 or 18 and dressed completely and tried makeup for the first time

been hooked on the whole thing ever since

I started at age 4. Tried on my mom's girdle. I also had a homemade stuffed cat -it was stuffed with old pantyhose
    Integrity is not a random event. It is ones' goal for a lifetime

Margo Paulse

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    Sometime around puberty for me. I think I was 13 or 14 years old.

I was five, a girl my age that my mother used to babysit wanted to trade clothes. We hid in the corner of my living room behind our black vinyl lazy boy and exchanged clothes. I still remember that she wore satin panties that day! It was absolutely wonderful and we did it a couple of times after that...

I was 5 I think. Before kindergarten. An aunt's panty girdle. I was in her bedroom and saw them on a chair. For what ever reason, I put them on and played at being two different people (with and without the girdle).

I think i was around sevenish i can barely remember it though

I must have been around 5 yrs old, My mom's pantyhose felt so good to me. I was compeled to put them on for some reason? I loved them.

I was about five when I went into an old dresser and hit the motherlode! I distinctly remember putting on a bra, girdle and throwing a fur stole over my shoulders while I pranced around the room. Years later it was lipstick, Mom's wig, heels and the rest is history.

I remember playing dress up with my nan when i was really young, I'd play with her earrings (because she had lots of clip on ones) & walk round in my mums heels; I remember trying on one of my mums dresses when i was about 6 or 7 as well.
    as for actually dressing it was one year ago on sunday lol
    "Life is like a movie: If you've sat through half of it and it's sucked every second so far, it probably isn't going to get better right at the end and make it all worth while. No one should be blamed for walking out early..."

Add me on MSN or Facebook
    Pippa_J_10@hotmail.com
    Http://www.Facebook.com/PippaJ2010

I was about 7 when I found some of my sisters silky underwear, I loved wearing that, then I was hooked, I went out dressed for the first time when I was about 15.
    Now I'm married with a 16 year old daughter and I still love dressing up.
    My family don't know about my fetish, but I love wearing my daughters school uniform and other clothes.

I can't remember how old I was. I do remember as I got into my teen years it got stronger and I would go into my moms room or my aunts room and borrow their panties. And the story goes on still today. Except I buy my own panties and things now.
    No, those are my Panties]

I was about 5 when I first started to wear my sisters tights...why I started I have no idea but here I am now a 50+ full fledged CD with a wife of 30+years who has known for over 10 years.

The Unlucky
    I was 7 years old, and started with some of my older sisters panties. I'm 27 now.....it's surreal to think I've been dressing for 20 years....

About 6

I can remember wanting to be a girl in Kindergarten, and trying on moms things. I asked my mother once when I was that curious and naive age why men don't wear pantyhose. Her reply was "they gave them a chance once but they didn't want to do it" I remember my mom had stored a lot of older cloths she and my sister could not wear anymore in the attic. Dresses, swim suites, pantyhose, bra's, etc. She also had some older lipstick that I can still remember the smell of when I wore it late at night. I remember wearing the pantyhose underneath the one piece swimsuit, all underneath sweats, socks, and a shirt. Wake up early for school and take it off. I was always jealous of the girls at school because they got to play with fashion, makeup, nails, shoes, etc. You can say I started early, and reconfirmed my crossdressing attraction consistently throughout my life. I probably will outgrow the urge when they close the lid on the casket. Of course that is when I will be reincarnated into a man in a woman's body.

I was probably 11 in primary school. I had forgotten to bring my gym kit, I really wanted to join in the game so a girl who was excused offered hers to me. The boys gym kit had blue shorts and a grey t shirt, the girls gym kit was a white tank top with red running shorts (they were basically shorter). Running around in that felt really good. Of course the boys were jerks and called me names but the girls were more than happy to welcome me to their team.

I bought my own girls kit and wore it several times to class before the coach made a big deal about it. Hit some bumps but you could say I never looked back since then.

I used to play dress up with my sister. I think as early as 5 or 6. However, I didn't realize how much a part of me it was until late in high school when I began dressing again.
    when in doubt, smile

Quote Originally Posted by tamarav View Post
    [SIZE=4]At age 3 that I remember, but my sisters used to dress me as their little sister long before that.[/SIZE]
    Also around three....and I was definitely too young to know there was anything "wrong" with it...since I came down the stairs all dressed up in a dress and heels into a family gathering!! My mom had pictures of this event for the longest time, don't know what ever happened to them though.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

Platinum Member
    probably about 5...I can still remember finding my sisters slip in the laundry...slipping it on and the thrill and embarrassment of that moment. Even then, I'd a perception that what I was doing was somehow forbidden.

I don't remember exactly, when I actually wore my mother's pink tights but I was about six or seven. I had been fascinated with dancewear for several years prior to that. The Sears catalog was an obsessive focus for me during that time.

Empira
    "You can't handle the truth!!" -- Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men"

I was young enough that I didn't know what I was doing. All I knew was that I liked the feeling of soft and silky things on my skin.