Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girly Features

I wrote before as John one girly feature I have are my breasts, of which my wife teases me endlessly. I noticed yesterday that my natural waist is about 2.5 cm (1 inch) above my naval, just like a GG. Combine that with my wide hips and one can see that I am no "manly man".

And no, I'm not on hormones.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I've got great, long lashes, even if they are blonde. With a decent mascara though they almost look like falsies

At 5ft 3in I'm a good size for a woman, and slight enought to wear UK size 10 bottoms (mainly because I don't have a bum LOL), and a 12 top as well as UK size 6 shoes which fit better than mens.

My best girly asset is something I've not taken advantage of until now. I've got red hair which has a nice wave when it gets a bit longer. I've had women saying they're jealous of the colour and how much other women will pay to get hair this colour. I really need to grow my hair.

Im told I have quite a baby face, hopefully I can somehow use that to my advantage when enfemme.

My sisters always told me that I had a girlie butt. And putting on weight feminized my face some. Took out some of the sharper edges. Sadly, it also gave me too much belly. Gotta lose that!

My girly features are my legs & lips and I have my Mother's cheeks. I've been told by many GG's that I have legs that alot of women would kill for plus I have natural A cup breasts.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

The only time I was dressed in public was as a naughty school girl at a charity function. I was told by two G.G's (never met before) that I had a very nice butt. A friend of a friend said that I had better legs legs than her. With my legs in barely black stockings and a 12" lycra mini skirt and walking in 5" heels may of helped. This was my first time I'd worn high heels and I wandered what all the fuss was about. Some did not believe it was my first time in heels. Feet hurt like hell the next day though.

Regards

Carla68

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    the only feature i get commented for is my waist, since i have a natural v shape it makes my waist look tiny.

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    Since I was a kid, I was told I have great legs. Go figure. Might as well show them off now.

Sexy legs and small feet,wear a womens either size 9W,most of the time 9 1/2 M,or a womens 10 M,it all depends on the brand,design and material they are made from.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

My hands. Can't tell you all how many times women (always women) tell me how feminine my hands areā€¦ and they're right. Quite small and slender. Of course they look a bit more feminine at the moment than normal.

xxxooo,
    Robyn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I've had compliments about my legs and my girly ass. A feature I've noticed my entire life which nobody has ever said anything about are my teeny, tiny wrists. They're very feminine, but what's funny, I've played lots of sports, and there's no question my wrists are VERY strong and whip-like, despite their appearance.

I have been told about my lips, and lashes, and my hair. Beyond that I am short an barrel chested.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

Not a specific physical feature you would see when just looking, but I've always had the advantage (or disadvantage) of very loose and flexible joints, so I can assume all kinds of feminine poses and dancers' moves easily. I often sit with my legs double-crossed, or on the floor with them curled under me in a way that most men can't duplicate, but which comes across as seductive and feminine. In a previous job, I had a lot of contact with dancers and choreographers and, more than once, they observed me in some weird contorted pose and were convinced I must have had professional dance training (no -- far from it -- that stuff is way too physical for me!).

- Diane

Cattiness if I get cornered.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Your all lucky.... I have like no natural girlie features and have to spend way too much time and money trying to fabricate them.. Sigh....
    I just wish I could look as good as you...your beatiful.

the curly blond hair,gets me comments always.what I truly like is my lack of body hair. I have virtualy no body hair to speak of ,only a little peach fuzz on my arms and legs, absolutly no back or chest hair,a hint of facial hair.It botherd me a lot in high school.I felt as though I was not maturing,now and for a long time I believe I was supposed to born a girl.If only my face was more feminine.a short time back while playing golf,wearing shorts "male mode" one of the threesom asked pointedly do you shave your legs? I replied im sweedish.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I've always been told I have "my mother's" high cheekbones, and my wife is jealous of my legs. Then again, Tina is jealous of a variety of my wife's body parts, so it's only fair

tina

As a guy, I am not girly at all.

However, growing up as a young boy, I always got comments on how femminine my face was as well as my long legs and slender body. Even at 16 yrs old, I was still pretty girlish and was called a pretty boy.
    I dated women who would make comments how they thought my leg were not only chicken legs but really girlish.
    Plus I have skinny fingers that also gets noticed.