Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girly Features

Girly Features

I was told by several women starting from my first girl friend that I have a girls butt.. I really don't thinK I do seems how it's attached to a male body. I was also told in my younger days by alot of women that they would die to have my natural curly hair , I always hated my hair but looking back I sure miss having it .

Has a female ever mentioned to you that you have any girly features? I didn't think anything of it at the time and was embarrased but now I take itas a compliment.
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

I have been told that I throw like a girl. Does that count?
    My wife says I have a nice butt. She never said it was girly, but I think it is. I have a hard time finding men's pants that fit nice. If only I had more girly features.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

I hear ya Juno pants are very hard for me to find also.. lol throwing like a girl
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Ever since I was a little boy, I have had ladies comment on my long curly eye lashes. When you are 5 yrs old and a lady pinches your cheek and saying that I have long pretty eye lashes, it was a little embarrassing. had I only know then that I was transgendered.

I was told by an SA once that I had more femme feet than she when I was showing off a pedicure. Does that count?
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy_Bella
    I was told by several women starting from my first girl friend that I have a girls butt…
    [SIZE="2"]Do you have any photographic evidence to support your claim? [/SIZE]

Has a female ever mentioned to you that you have any girly features?
    [SIZE="2"]I have lips to die for…[/SIZE]

Do you have any photographic evidence to support your claim?
    As embarrasing as it is to admit....I do

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]I been told my legs and feet were very girly.[/SIZE]
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

My wife teases me about my breasts. When we were watching a video in Sunday School with a statue of a Greek goddess being shown, she took her hand and put it on my chest and said, "That's you!"

I can look down toward my tummy and she will say, "You're looking at your tits!"

When I was heavier she really liked my big butt. Now that I have lost weight it is not as large and she misses the large butt. However, it still has nice curves. What I did gain from the weight loss is my breasts and hips are a lot more noticeable since I am no longer a blob of fat.
    Last edited by JohnH; 10-30-2010 at 02:47 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Your all lucky.... I have like no natural girlie features and have to spend way too much time and money trying to fabricate them.. Sigh....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Your all lucky.... I have like no natural girlie features and have to spend way too much time and money trying to fabricate them.. Sigh....
    You do have a very nice looking avatar.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I lost count growing up how many times a comment was made about my long eyelashes.

Close-up with a little mascara
    Attached Images Attached Images

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I have long eyelashes,dont feminize my face any but nice to have,Have been told also by GG friends that they are jealous of my legs,of course I never play up to that

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I have been told that I have eyelashes that make women jealous, and a wonderful feminine hairline. I'll gladly take the first but I just don't get the second part......

I have naturally curly hair, and throughout my life I have gotten comments about how lucky I am to have it. Sometimes those comments came from women who added the point that many women would "die for" naturally curly hair like mine. I'm also kind of busty, but I've gotten only one comment on that; two elementary school boys who walked by me long ago when I was in a locker room getting ready to go into a public pool said, "Man, you need a bra!"
    warmly, Linnea

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I think it's my feet. People have commented on them in the past and said that they are little (for a guy). My feet are a US women's size 8 (UK size 6 1/2) and even though I say so myself, they are quite slender, hair free, and with my toenails painted they look quite girly
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Silver Member
    I too have always had natural curly hair, and received many "oh so cute" comments, especially in my younger days. Back then even my Mother hated to have my hair cut and insisted I "keep it long". Today it is getting a bit thinner but still long and naturally curly in a feminine style.

I often gets comments on having long eyelashes that they'd apparently kill for. lol Also get comments on having really long legs.

The avvy pic isn't me
    The feet too. I've been getting pedi's for about 3 years now and have been told i have "feet many women would want", at least 10 times. Everything from the length of my toes to the health of the nails. They are average size though. Did get some mention about my small hands and fingernails too, after my first mani, seems my toe and finger nails are very strong and healthy.
    mj (Cassie)

I beg to differ. From here you have a femme face: small jaw, narrow face, good forehead, nice eyes, what's to complain??

And I don't think you are a FOP (friend of photoshop), either.

lips, legs and lashes...

Banned Read only
    Back then I had no female features except maybe natural wavy hair. A friends mother would always make over it and say she would die to have my hair. She even started calling me Priscilla. It took mega palstic surgery to make me look femme.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

None, nada, nunca, nyet, not even CLOSE!

However, my FINISHED product made the ONE person I've told about Sherry QUITE JEALOUS! So, I guess I can't complain!

Karren, I KNOW u feel differently, but if I was as cute as u, I'd probably TRASH all my masks!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have been told countless times that my hands looked like a girl's