Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Girly Features

i have had multiple girls say they wish they had my legs. 1 was a girlfriend, one was on the varsity soccer team with me(wanted her to be my girl) one was my wife. and way back in high school when i was in the plays and musicals the moms that did our makeup always commented on my lashes. i still dont see whats so great about long eye lashes for men or women but apparently mine are desireable for women =-)

Maybe not features...except my long hair in college. But when I was younger my dad always told me I smoked a cigarette like a girl...little did he know.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

According to my mother, I have my Aunt Bonnie's cheekbones (this is her ex-SIL), and if I do say so myself, they are nice. I've also gotten the lashes thing, and when I was in a CD store in London 10 years ago trying on heels, the salesladies all agreed that I had "slim, pretty ankles". Flattery = sales!

Quote Originally Posted by dilane View Post
    I beg to differ. From here you have a femme face: small jaw, narrow face, good forehead, nice eyes, what's to complain??

And I don't think you are a FOP (friend of photoshop), either.
    What's photoshop? Lol. You must see something completely different in the photos than I see in the mirror! Sigh...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Legs(hairless) & lips. My sisters & SO were all envious.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I have a number of women tell me that I have pretty eyes and my wife has told me that I have pretty feet. The few times GG's have seen me in a skirt (i.e., previous Halloweens), they have made remarks about how good my legs look. Funny, thing is nobody tells me my legs look good when I'm just wearing shorts in boy mode. I guess they are simply too scrawny for a guy, but perfect for a girl.

Wow, You look Great. Lucky and Lovely!!

It would have to be my eyelashes

I would have to say my feet I'm a 7.5 in mens shoes and that means when I go shopping for shoes there is not much choice so you know what that means I have to go to the women section (Darn it).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I dont recall ever someone telling me I have girly feautures ony that act like one

Well I too am blessed with blue eyes and long thick eyelashes! Almost every girl I ever dated wanted to "makeup" my eyes! I always protested their request but always gave in!!! Little did they know!!! When I was young, pre drivers lic., I rode a bicycle everywhere, my aunt made a statement in front of a bunch of women one day that she thought I had the prettiest legs for a boy, and wondered how they would look in hose! I was in heaven! I so wish she had asked me to try some on!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

ive been told i have great looking legs and a girly butt...lol
    <3 Jenny

I was never told I had feminine features, but when I was about 30, I found a photo of my mom taken in her early twenties. My jaw dropped, because when I would makeup/dressup, I was the spittin' image of her. Of course, nobody else thought so because, being closeted, nobody saw me en femme.

In my younger years girlfriends would comment about my wide pelvis being 'like a girl's'. I never thought about it much until years later when I finally connected the dots about my choices. And the wife has always said my legs look better than hers. I doubt that but it always makes me feel good.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather_Marie View Post
    I would have to say my feet I'm a 7.5 in mens shoes and that means when I go shopping for shoes there is not much choice so you know what that means I have to go to the women section (Darn it).
    Think thats bad?

try size 5 1/2 womens US on a male foot and have to find your clothes in petite or girls sections of stores. womens are usually just too darn long even size 0 and 1

Danni

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    When I was young and twenty I was told I should have been a girl several times due to my legs and eye lashes. Now a days they are all beat up. Oh yea, once was told I had a cute azz but very tiny.

Never had any comments about me being physically like a girl as I am annoyingly manly looking but I have been told I shop like a girl and when I was young all the girls I hung around me used to talk to me about things they wouldn't do with other boys because I understood girls and could think like them.

No one ever said anything specific to me about a particular feature, but I have been called "Miss" many times while in male mode. Usually from behind, I guess because I am small with a small waist too and my hair is kinda long.

It seems eyelashes are a popular thing. It was only this that I have had comments on myself, nice long lashes I was told.
    Once when young a friend’s gran asked if I had lipstick on as my lips were red?!!. I had never even tried lipstick at that age.

girly features

Whenever other women comment "Do you perm your hair, your curly hair looks like you just came from the salon, I wish I had hair like yours." My answer is always, "I was blessed with wavy hair, I guess I should have been born a girl."

nothing about me is girly, i'm built like a tank.. i wear size 12 shoes and finding 14's is a pain the arse.. i cant find anything other than heels, oh how i wish i could find some nice shoes in my size. le sigh

Since Childhood. My mother and sister used to tell me that I have features of a cute chubby little girl. But realised one thing. If you feel yourself as a girl and make your mind feel every part of your body is feminine then gradually it develops to be feminine. But it is very gradual process. I always feel as if i have big female butts and boobies. After 2 years of time i have observed that my butt did get a little curve and my hip looks more feminine now. My girl friend always says my hip and butt is so girly and she feels as if she is with a girl. She even feels my body now like a girl.
    [SIZE="2"]With Love, Neha Shetty[/SIZE]

Start wearing very high and pin pointed heels. Walk the way how a girl walks and this will make your butt get the curve and you will get a feminine butt. All these are very slow process.
    [SIZE="2"]With Love, Neha Shetty[/SIZE]

One girlfriend I had told me the way my butt looks and the back of my thighs looked shaply and girly.

I've always been slender with kind of teenage girl-like proportions, so yes. I've also worn long hair in simple basically feminine styles most of my adult life so I've gotten "ma'am ed" at drive-thrus and even grocery checkouts a lot of times (even wearing guyish clothes). And I was getting mistaken or a teenager well past 30. These days I have to work on the girly thing bit more, though. Age takes it's toll on feminine glamor no matter what your genetics.

Lyric