Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Did nylons pave your path to crossdressing?

Pantyhose and stockings kicked it off for me. I remember slipping into my moms pantyhose and sliding my foot into her black patent heels....no question it was that one time that affirmed my desires and yes...it lead to the next and the next..

Oh yes, pantyhose paved the way and kicked open the door of my dressing!
    Samantha

A girl who loves pantyhose.

Pantyhose well actually my mother's knee highs was my first exposure to dressing. I wore them under my socks to school when I was 9! I've been hooked since. Even though I shave my legs now, I feel weird when I dress without hose!!

I would have to answer yes to this, my first memories of crossdressing were trying on my mothers nylons that were sometimes hanging over the shower when I went in for my bath

Pantyhose is boring Nylons is way better but I like the word Stockings as in Silk Stockings like in the 40's with the seems Now those are HOT!!!
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

Yep! Stockings! Panty hose weren't around then!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Nope. More like earrings, jewelry and shoes. A bit different, huh? But I do like nylons too!

ChanDelle
    Last edited by ChanDelle; 01-10-2011 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Not done

Looking for friends in TO Christa Race's Avatar
    For me it was panties and sexy lingerie, but now I am a full dresser with make up and all. I was not a big fan of nylons and I find them a little restrictive were as stockings have more freedom.

It was earrings for me. I desperately wanted pierced ears from the age of about twelve when not many girls in my town had them done (yes, a long time ago!).

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie_C View Post
    Nope, never did anything for me. Besides, girls don't even wear them anymore, outside of specific outfits for special occasions. You might as well be wearing outfits from "Gone with the wind", it's that outdated...
    I love those outfits from "Gone with the wind". Can't stand the movie, worship the clothes and the hair-styles!

Quote Originally Posted by Virgin1A View Post
    I love those outfits from "Gone with the wind". Can't stand the movie, worship the clothes and the hair-styles!
    There's been a lot of movies over the years where the wardrobe of the lead actress has been very appealing to me. Of late, "Secretariat". Diane Lane's wardrobe is just stunning!

Chrissy Lynn Thomas
    Yeah a little bit. I actually still love to wear pantyhose. I haven't read many of the threads but like many of you I am sure, I felt pretty feminine wearing them.

Nope. Panties were my beginning. My best friends moms to be exact when I was 12.

it had me the first time i tried them on and ive been wearing them since and would not change a thing

Yes more like sucked me into it. Dous anyone remember the legs sheer energy pantyhose commercial that started out After a long day of walking my legs feel like they are sinking in quicksand. When i put on sheer energy they set me free.

Well into pantyhose, leotards, then quicksand we go

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    Yes, nylons lured me into a life of all things feminine. As a young child just brushing up against my mother's nylon stockings. One time, and bang !!. That was it. Then going into her drawers, wearing them with her garterbelts, although I had to figure out the fasteners, no small feat for a 4 yr.old. Then shoes, way to big but I soon grew into them, a sad day when they became too small. Panties, girdles, corsets, dresses, makeup. By 3rd grade, I regularly paraded around fully dressed all day, when I was " too sick " to go to school. Oh, the fond memories !!!
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

No. It was panties for me. I used to steal my sisters panties and sleep in them. I now wear panties 24/7 and have evolved into garters and stockings. I am looking for a place that has bras in my size in a lacy pretty style but haven't found it yet. I also have a few skirts that I match with some of my wife's tops when she is out of town. I am not interested in looking female as I would be one ugly woman. LOL I really don't know how far this is going to go but I guess the journey has begun.

For me it was the first pair of panties I tried on, and from there I couldnt stop, I was always trying on everything I could. I didnt even realize I was a crossdresser till I had been doing it for about a year :P. I was definitly put in a really good mood though when i made the discovery of Stockings and Nylons they make you look amazing and the feeling is describable !

Actually, it was stockings and a girdle for me, but the pantyhose came shortly after!

Tights (yes, tights; I'm from the UK) are the absolute bedrock of my crossdressing. I first started doing it just so I could wear black tights, then I gradually added all the other elements - skirts, dresses, makeup, wigs - in order to stop the tights looking out of place; after all, to me tights look great on a good-looking woman, not so much on a weird geeky boy! LOL.

Although I no longer dress for sexual thrills, I never go without my black tights. It just wouldn't feel right.
    Last edited by JenniferDiaz; 01-16-2011 at 01:28 PM.

As good a place as any to post my first reply NO, it was shoes, red FMPs specifically. Our secretary/receptionist, June, always wore great shoes and was quite foxy for a mature women. One night while working late I noticed a pair of bright red pumps under her desk which is located just beside the photo copier. At first glance it was "June left her shoes under her desk, great pumps..." Then after making several copies and eyeing the shoes I got brave enough to do what seemed ludicrous, try them on. Seriously, I had never done anything like this before, off came the socks, on went the pumps, I stood up and a bolt of lightening shot through my spine! it was unbelievable (at the time LOL) That was it, most other CD dramas were soon to follow...

Nylons, YES, stocking then shoes, my mothers. I did not have any sisters. Darn the luck!!

For me it started with the little black dress, and a white bra-panty set. I haven't tried pantyhose yet.

Nylons had nothing to do with my beginnings. My start came when my dads girlfriends daughter made me wear a thong and a dress. That's what kicked it off. When they broke up, she gave me the thong and I wore that as often as I could. I never tried on nylons until about 5 years later

When I was five my ultra fashionable step-mother used the closet in my room for the overflow of her clothing. One day she must have been in a hurry to change and left a pair of Leggs suntan pantyhose on my floor. It changed my life. I wore them as often as I could. Under my clothing to school, at night I slept in them. I was sure that I was the only boy in the world that wore pantyhose. When I got older we lived in a bigger house where she had more closet space which made it more difficult to get more items but I managed to.