Thread: Summer Time Blues!

Summer Time Blues!

Well the summer is fast approaching and the warm weather should be upon us soon.

Like most people I love the summer, BBQ's, Holidays and the summer air.

The only thing that puts a slight damper on it is I have to be in 'man' mode most of the time (take the kids swimming, be in the garden with shorts on etc.). So now I have to let my body hair grow back again for the summer months

That why I prefer Autumn/Winter & spring for 'dressing' up time.

They only good thing is that I have to get my body out in the sun....so I try and lose weight and get in shape a bit.......which is hard with all those family BBQ's

Not really keen on skimpy summer dresses...arms are a bit too manly for that.

Anyway hope everyone has a great summer and keeps on enjoying what they do best

Yeah, summer does kinda put the whammy on dressing, but I still wear panties 24/7.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Quote Originally Posted by KrystalA View Post
    Yeah, summer does kinda put the whammy on dressing, but I still wear panties 24/7.
    I do sometimes have to wear something feminine under my other clothes, just to get me through the summer

I shave year around! I I love summer time blouses!

I also shave year round (plus it is always 86 degrees here) and when asked I just say that it is more hygienic. That satisfies their curiosity.