Thread: Two Firsts

Aspiring Member

Two Firsts

A few weeks ago I went to store and I wore the bra but without a jacket. And last night, I tried driving with the forms, and without wearing the jacket which I normally use to try and conceal them.

It's different when you are wearing a coat and when you are not wearing a coat. Particularly, I noted the seat belt fits differently. With the coat it goes over but without the coat it goes under.

Interesting. I'd be interested in reading other people's experiences. I don't think any of the other drivers even noticed what I was wearing.

But I still don't feel very confident to just go out full blown.

Aspiring Member
    That's actually a really good start, so congrats I remember the first time I went driving with forms and a bra underneath a jacket; I was pretty nervous but like you said no one seemed to notice. As far as going all out don't worry, you'll get there eventually. Just keep up with these fun little outings and eventually you'll be going out en femme and it won't be a big deal

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Unless I am actually working, I am usually wearing a bra every day! Of course, I have natural 40 B's so a bra without falsies is normal. I do sometimes wear pushup pads to create more cleavage, but nothing else. My 40 B's fit the rest of my body very well. BTW, other drivers rarely ever pay attention, unless the "girl" has really big breasts!! Mine are noticeable, but rarely get stared at! Since they are natural, they are always there no matter what I am wearing!! Oh yes, I have been wearing a bra since I was 9 years old! It was on doctors orders then!

Keep doing what you have been doing, and soon you will be out in public as a full fleged "girl!"
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Silver Member
    If you want to get an idea of how much people look at you when you are driving in your car, just try it yourself. Spend all the time and energy you can to try and figure out just what other people in other cars are wearing while YOU drive. If you don't have an accident or kill someone, I'm willing to bet you can't see very much. Driving requires a good deal of attention to the road and other cars. Trying to pay attention to the clothes people in other cars are wearing while you drive is next to impossible. You could probably drive naked and not receive too much attention from other drivers.

Stephie

I have to echo other comments, noone is paying attention to what you are doing in your car except you. Most people are so lost in their own worlds in the car they don't have time for anyone else, "you" included. Enjoy that little bit of freedom. I can tell you that it is quite liberating.

Aspiring Member
    Yes. When they are driving they would not have time to pay attention. However, suppose you are stopped at a red light and someone pulls up next to you in which case they would have a half a minute to look or notice. Then what? I would think it would be preferable if you didn't know them. Consider, if you are married, and then you SO, who does not know, suddenly pulls up next to you while you are dressed.
    Actually driving people are not going to notice anything but I keep thinking about what if another vehicle is beside you at a stop light or across from you at the light or a stop sign. Then again, would it not depend on how transparent your windows are? Some vehicles have tinted windows that prevent people from seeing in but some states have bans against window tinting precisely because they want people to be able to see into your vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by vetobob9 View Post
    Yes. When they are driving they would not have time to pay attention. However, suppose you are stopped at a red light and someone pulls up next to you in which case they would have a half a minute to look or notice. Then what? I would think it would be preferable if you didn't know them. Consider, if you are married, and then you SO, who does not know, suddenly pulls up next to you while you are dressed.
    Actually driving people are not going to notice anything but I keep thinking about what if another vehicle is beside you at a stop light or across from you at the light or a stop sign. Then again, would it not depend on how transparent your windows are? Some vehicles have tinted windows that prevent people from seeing in but some states have bans against window tinting precisely because they want people to be able to see into your vehicle.
    I think if you over analyze this, you can get yourself to a place where everyone in everycar around you knows you and then you will be found out for sure. The old "keep you eyes forward and don't make eye contact" can be valuable if you don't want people to recognize you. If they are so bent on trying to figure you out, they don't really have much of a life of their own that they would rather find something odd about someone else. These people exist but they shouldn't have the power over you to keep you from expressing yourself. Of course this is only my opinion and your situation is different than mine so your comfort level could be jeopardized so please consider your circumstances before listening to my advice or opinions.

I don't pass very well, but still like to dress when travelling.

Traffic lights and road works are the worst places for me, so I have developed a technique of leaving a little more space between me and the vehicle in front in my lane, so that I don't end up in line with vehicles in other lanes,
    if the lanes get out of step, I can still draw forward a little to restore the displacement and reduce the liklihood of unwanted inspection from other road users.

Hmm. driving while dressed is great. And generally speaking no-one can tell from outside your car, as mentioned by others mainly due to attention being on the road I hope , but also due to glare of the windows.
    One question though.
    Vetobob9 said that without a coat the belt goes under, well for me regardless of a coat or not, the sholder belt still sits between my breasts.
    Is this just because of my cup size, F cup. Or due to my height, 6'5"?
    Sorry if this is a bit off topic.
    Peta

the only downside is you drive a convertable and a large truck pulls beside you. The driver has a good view of you and if wearing a short skirt and showing more than a little leg, he will radio all his friends about the girl he just saw. Then they will make a point of trying to find you.

Danni

and yes it does happen even to us older ladies not just the younger ones