Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Closet dressers, how many of u r truly FREE TO DRESS whenever u like?

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Tresa View Post
    I am free to dress when ever I wont to around the house, as just me and my wonderful wife live here, however I am not free to do so when we have company as I am only out to my wife. so yes I am tottaly free to crossdress when I want to and then I am still in the closet with the rest of the world.
    Total agree with TJ ditto for me.
    Rach
    Sexy Rachell

Completely free? I'm close though. My SO and I live apart much of the time, so whenever I'm alone at my residence, I dress whenever I want. As far as unexpected visitors go, I have a double entrance to my apartment so that visitors cannot knock on my door without gaining entrance to the entry area that serves the other two apartments. It's hard for anyone to arrive unexpected.
    warmly, Linnea

I think "sissy Sunday" would raise alarm bells with me, let alone a GG. That is a horrible term. Sissy is a derogatory name in most circles. It is as bad as "Fetish Friday" or "swinger saturday".

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    To the other posters talking about custody cases, Have you not seen the several court cases where the crossdressing of the husband WAS NOT even considered in the custody cases?

Yes I have, but the decisions rendered in a courtroom and what transpires in the real world outside of the courthouse are two entirely different matters.

Court has nothing to do with justice and fairness. It has everything to do with what you can prove or not prove. The purpose of a courtroom and judge is not so much to weigh the scales of "justice" and debate right and wrong. It is simply a place where two parties that do not agree receive a verdict that both must live with.

For me, life is a series of priorities and picking your battles. When a car pulls up next to me and is looking to prove their self-worth by beating me to the next light...I ignore it. I have a car that will "beat" most of those challenges, but my objective is to get home safely with the least amount of risk and nonsense. I have nothing to prove to anyone in life but myself.

My goal with CD is not to fight a battle or lead a crusade. My goal is to do what is in the best interest of my kid. Now on privacy and security issues...that is my hot button.

Oh and no I don't have children. Never have had the money or cash flow to support one.
    If only that logic could be applied to the real world. It was not a choice for me. It was one made by a gold-digger. Life is full of surprises...and people with devious agendas. I have no regrets. I love my daughter. But, then again, if my ex walked out in the middle of the road...hehehe jus' kiddin'...she has to live with herself for a lifetime, I don't

Last edited by eluuzion; 11-09-2010 at 04:49 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

U won't understand, Pythos!

But, OTHERS mite! My 16 y/o child is just beginning to deal with her sexuality. With dating, etc. That's quite enuff for her to worry about! Why should she have to deal with MY convoluted sex life as well?

Fascinating. You are concerned your kids will think you a freak, or a weirdo.

If your kids ever do find out, and that you hid it from them, I think you will be in for a world of hurt.
    Hiding helps no one.
    My kids KNOW I'm a weirdo! They just don't know HOW WEIRD!

So, u REALLY think EVERYTHING should be out in the open with family and kids? I should leave the bathroom door WIDE OPEN when I'm having a quickie in my morning shower? And, I should pop in unexpectedly, when THEY'RE bathing? I think even you must agree, some things should be kept private! Even between family members!

I think they'd THANK ME, for NOT letting them know what I do. At least, until they're much older and settled into who they r!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I dress with my wife's blessing at least one day a week. And if time permits, I dress on other days as well. So you could say, yes I am free to dress when I wish.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Ok, I going to swim against the current here by saying 'Everyone IS free to dress HOWEVER they want WHENEVER they want.' ....... BUT you have to be willing to deal with the consequences depending on your situation. Having said that im going to duck behind the sofa while the posts stat flying.

It's interesting how many situations there are in the world where there are consequences involving what you wear.
    . In some Muslim countries a woman MUST where a burka or be fined or thrown in Jail.
    . In France if you DO wear a burka you will be fined.
    . IN Scotland it's OK for men to wear a skirt, you just have to call it a kilt.
    . In bars in Pittsburg PA you can be killed just for wearing a Ravens Jersey
    . In bars in Baltimore MD you can be loudly ridiculed for wearing a Stealers Jersey. (Then they give you a hug, a kiss and buy you a beer)

So you see it's true you are Free to Dress however you want !

Kelly
    Last edited by Kelly DeWinter; 11-10-2010 at 09:39 AM.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

LOL, Kelly. Good ones.

Doc. The examples you bring up is like apples and oranges. But you are too set in your ways. Now I know why you wear a suit, and mask to make you look like a woman, instead of working with what god gave you.

Iwas recently made redundant,so i have plenty of time to indulge myself.