Hi everyone, hope you're all good. Halloween's just passed, and I used it as an excuse to "partially" come out to my friends and family (here's my costume on another thread lol - http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...67#post2311167 ) I showed these pics to my family and they didn't mind too much (my mom loved it) but my brother was a bit disapproving. But, besides that I decided to post some pics on Facebook...it was hard to tell how approving my friends were of it, they were mostly shocked that it was actually me in the pics. My cousins thought I looked great and laughed it off, but one of my friends back from uni said i looked gay and it kind of hurt a little (but I suppose that's expected right? ) At work, my colleagues didn't think too much of it (one of them said that he'd date me if i was a real girl, lol...another one said that I might have issues) Today my brother found out that I had posted those pics on Facebook and he's saying that I've disgraced my family and my masculinity but posting them and that I should be ashamed and it's really made me feel bad about the whole thing (on top of being called gay by my friend). I'm also now afraid that I'm going to be made fun of and laughed at behind my back. I'm really upset and I feel horrible, I was hoping someone here would offer some advice on how to deal with this or maybe share their own experience Thank you so much in advance