Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anybody crossdressing At the moment

Yes I am! Fully dressed and loving it!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Just got dressed and am ready to go shopping!
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Like some of you, I dress when ever I get a chance to be on here reading the forums.
    This morning, its a night gown, thigh high hose,panties and heels.
    Pink is more than a color: its an attitude!

If underdressing counts - YES, 1/2 cup bra & panties.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am fully dressed from the skin out!! Wearing a denim skirt and knit Tee top! Was going to lunch with a CD who was buying some shoes and clothes from me, but he had to cancel the lunch date! He did buy the clothes and also I gave him a few extra for free! I am usually dressed at least part of every day!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Absolutely - Wig, far too much make up, painted nails, really pretty dress, decent wedge shoes and the MOST gorgeous undies you can imagine. lovong every second. My superb other half is aware but away.
    Born to be both

Cindyxxx

Yes I am, but only underdressed. Wearing a pair of pink panties. About to leave from work and meet the wife at The Devil's Store (Wal-Mart).

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    Yeah, went the whole nine yards today; foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, blush, powder and lipstick, panties, pantyhose, panty girdle, bra (forms of course!), slip, skirt, top, pumps, necklace, bracelets and rings. Really enjoy having my own long natural hair, 'cause it's always there, and is an affirmation of my femininity at all times...

Doing some laundry, playing internet poker, and reading about everybodies crossdressing experiences, concerns, trials, and triumphs... and loving having the day off to indulge in my favorite activity...

Crossdressing!

'Cause if you don't LOVE it too, what are you doing here?

I'm dressed under my work clothes, just waiting til after work for a skirt and heels, forms and wig and using some of the orange concealer from Mac's in Vancouver.
    I'll be delivering coffee to my SO who's working overnight in an all girl facility.
    p.s. The Mac store in Vancouver is awesome, staff are terrific, next time we go to Van, I'll have them do a makeup session on me......

Yes I am.... Business trip and I've been dressing 2 to 3 evenings a week for the last 3 weeks... Tonight I'm watching the Steelers game and doing my fem laundry in the hotel laundry room!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Panties, bra, forms, nightie and bathrobe sitting in front of my computer surfing Crossdressers.com
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I just went to the store wearing gloria Vanderbilt jeans and a cool sweater with a cami and panties underneath... now at home I swapped the jeans for a skirt.

Getting ready go to sleep in my panties, bra, and Victoria's Secret long sleep shirt. Nightly nite!

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Underdressed in bra and panties--went out for a while tonight with them under my sweatshirt and jeans (it's chilly here), got dinner and groceries and stopped by Staples for a couple of things I needed, and either no one noticed or they just didn't say anything. I don't get a lot of chance to go out this way--I felt properly attired and ladylike underneath for once.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Ready to go to my therapist appointment.
    Black calf length skirt, black shell top with burgundy blouse, fake gold pearl necklace, Black MaryJane shoes, and fake wedding ring so no guys will hit on me.
    Plus short blond wig, makeup and earrings.

Oh and pantyhose.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Banned Read only

Pretty Inside but Nasty Outside!

I know I posted Sunday, but, hey, it's Tuesday. I'm obviously on this site, but, soon I will start cooking some spaghetti sauce for dinner. Sipping my coffee I'm wearing a knee length black and white Merona dress from Target, black J. Renee heels, black stockings attached to a black garter belt, black bra, panties and a Vanity Fair very lacy slip. I chose my gray wig today. As soon as I have to start my spaghetti sauce, I'll put on my very pretty bib apron.

Yes at this very moment. I am totally dressed from the skin out as Claire, including full makeup. I have done my man work and now an enjoying my Claire time.

I have one of those swinging loveseats on my second floor sundeck. I always go out in the late afternoon (little black dress/5”pumps as usual)to bake in the sun as it slowing sinks behind the mountains. I fell asleep yesterday and got a little sunburned.

I am out here again, dressed as usual. But it seems different today for some reason. Maybe because it is 32 degrees and snowing really hard! Yippeee! Just built my first snowwoman of the season. She is about 4.5” tall, and has cigarettes for arms, a beer bottle cap for a hat and a $20 bill for a dress! (hey, I’m not getting up, I had to improvise, lol.

I bought a new thick “vinyl-ish” cover that goes over the entire canopy top and extends to the ground like a rectangle tent. It is clear, so I am swinging and watching the snowfall all around me. I am totally enclosed and the deck is carpeted, so I am actually staying warm in just my dress. There is just enough ventilation to keep the plastic from fogging up. This is really cool...I feel like “The girl in the bubble”!

Uh oh, my dog just licked snow-girl and she fell over! He must have smelled the beer from the bottle cap...Wow this “tent swing” is way kewl! I might have to sleep out here tonight! The snow coming down on the top of the tent reminds me of driving at night through one of those whiteout blizzards where your headlights make it look like an asteroid field. Nobody can see me cause I’m below the level of the 4’ high sailcloth I wrapped around the outside of the deck railing. Great side benefit of wearing a wig is that it keeps me warm... like wearing a hat!

All I am wearing is this skimpy dress and heels and I am toasty out here. Oh, I guess it is my lap top that is keeping me warm...Maybe I will just sell the house and rent this deck and tent from the new owners!

Oh, sorry for babbling...now what was the question again?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sittin here in my bra n pantys, a pair of gyn shorts and a t-shirt, catching up on my daily reading material.

Sittin here in my bra n pantys, with gym shorts and a t-shirt, catching up on my daily reading material.

YES!! and feeling wonderful!! Obviously I am online!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess6887 View Post
    If so what are u doing
    Vicky

Actually..... I'm between dressed and dressing.... wearing nothing but a smile! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yes, in fact, I am crossdressing right now as I write this. I expect that this goes for everyone who's responded to this thread, though, so no big surprise there. I am wearing a sapphire blue evening dress in a wonderful shiny crinkle-style fabric that just feels wonderful. I am wearing taupe hosiery and black strappies with it. Piccies will come some time soon.

As for what I'm doing, well.....I'm just being, but doing so as a woman at present.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Yes, I'm wearing a bra and forms and feeling good!

Bra, nylons, floor-length pink dress (from X-wife) and high-heels:-)