Thread: How to get mum to allow me to crossdress at home

How to get mum to allow me to crossdress at home

I need help and suggestions

Well I guess that depends on a few things. I assume you live at home? Is it her hour or your house? Do you both pay an equal amount? Personally nobody in my family expect my wife knows, and I am not brave enough to ever share it with anyone like that. There are some things about my parents I have no wish to know and I am sure they feel the same about mine. If your mom is uncomfortable with it, and she pays the way, as much as you may hate to hear it I think you should respect her wishes. Maybe in time she can get used to it, but I would say if she told you she doesn't want to see it, just respect it, she is still your mom
    Always with love... from Sexy Lexxi!

Very true, mum doesn't like it when I wear womens. Clothing when she has caught me. But I would really like to just for even one day just to say I've done it, because at the end of the day it's only material, It's just been made in 2 womens clothing. Were not breaking any laws. And it better then her seeing me naked hahah, might scare mum abit

Should I allow mum to catch me crossdressed. And where at home works the best

I really need you girls to answer, I'm stuck and can't think of the best spot

Hi Jess

The ta-da method usually creates a lot of hard feelings. There is a very good sticky at the top of this section by Marla GG entitled How to Tell Your Partner. A lot of the same ideas apply to your situation.

In my case, I've chosen to keep quiet. I have enough to worry about without this sort of thing to add to things.

When I told my wife I was 100% open and honest with her, Oh and I was not en femme. The whole shock and awe thing can backfire on you big time
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The conversational approach is the best. If your mum has a problem seeing you en femme it will just make telling her and answering all of her questions all the more difficult.

Leann
    Leann

Enjoy who you are but stay safe.

Don't surprise her with it, if she doesn't know then it could be really upsetting. Everyone here understands what it's like but people outside of it don't. Like someone said in a previous post, there is a well written thread about how to tell a spouse, you should give that a read before you make any decisions.

For the record though, if it was somewhere you HAD to be caught, the bathroom or your bedroom makes the most sense

-Alexxis

Thanks girls, I'll wait in the bathroom and pretend I was on the toilet or something, when she comes home and I'm there dressed, if I do that she will understand that I was stuck in the bathroom and have no choice but to walk out in my night gown, mum has caught me before, but I've only been caught in my long pink satin nightie, can't wait to see how it goes down, My mums very understanding most times

guess I'm confused. You say should I let her catch me dressed and then you say she has caught you before numerous times in a nightie.

Just sit her down and talk to her. In another thread you started you said that she doesn't like you in womens clothes but still you want to apply pressure on her to let you dress freely at home. That is a prescription for trouble and heartache, not only for her but you also. just my worth

Danni

Quote Originally Posted by Danni Bear View Post
    guess I'm confused. You say should I let her catch me dressed and then you say she has caught you before numerous times in a nightie.

Just sit her down and talk to her. In another thread you started you said that she doesn't like you in womens clothes but still you want to apply pressure on her to let you dress freely at home. That is a prescription for trouble and heartache, not only for her but you also. just my worth

Danni
    I think Danni nailed it. If you are still living at home, please just respect her wishes. Like I said in the other thread, there are some aspects of my parents lives I dont want to know and same thing goes for them knowing my business. If you try and force it on her, you may be pushing her away. She is the woman who brought you into this world and changed your diapers, and if she doesn't want to see her son dressed like a girl, then just respect that the same way you'd like respect for your decision to crossdress.

Thanks girls, I'll just leave it be

There are really two ways and it depends on how patient you are which one you take .
    You can ether do it slowly by wearing something a bit feminine to start with and slowly increase your style of clothing so that your mother gets use to you wearing certain things (OK this will only work with tops for now) but you could wear a skirt over trousers/jeans, might sound a bit silly to some but it is a way of getting people use to you wearing certain sorts of clothing .
    Or you can jump straight in and tell you mother that you would like to wear a dress or skirt around the house some times and would she mind if you did or would she rather not see you when you are wearing them , it all depends on how well you can or will talk to your mother .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I think the answer is simple. You should talk with her about it (in drab) and ask for her OK to dress while she's around. Alternatively if she's not comfortable about it, arrange to dress around home when she's out. A mutually agreed schedule will allow her to chose to be home or not when you're dressing.

Thanks Jamienz ivE gotta let mum see me dressed before I can talk to her otherwise I wont have the courage to do so

Quote Originally Posted by Jess6887 View Post
    Very true, mum doesn't like it when I wear womens. Clothing when she has caught me. But I would really like to just for even one day just to say I've done it, because at the end of the day it's only material, It's just been made in 2 womens clothing. Were not breaking any laws. And it better then her seeing me naked hahah, might scare mum abit
    If Mum doesn't like it, when you wear womens clothes, you already have your answer, as far as only material, if that where true then we would not be having this conversation, it's a lot more and we all know it. And as far as it's not against the law, that may be true but it still is not acceptable to large parts of society, mum's included. So aren't' you just trying to push mum's buttons?

I don't think you want advice at all what you want is someone to agree with what you've already decided to do, every suggestion anybody has made you have either turned down or have thought of an excuse why your mum wouldn't like it. I think in the end you will do whatever you decide irrespective of what anybody says on here. Good luck I hope you make the right decision in the end................

Lots of love Gina x
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do