Thread: Dressed and having a girl's night out

Dressed and having a girl's night out

Well, this evening I drove out of town to my ex's house and we had a girl's night together. Shared information on a number of things on presentation to dressing. I brought dinner and she brought tank tops and jewelery that I get to take home with me.

I found out she had bought me a few things to expand my wardrobe and things that would help accesorize the skirt and tops that I have.

After arriving we chatted for a bit and then Var showed up and things got much better. Tried on a few bracelets and some necklaces. Then a belt she had she let me have to use with alot of tops. A new pair of boots that I ordered from Shoebuy I also wore which went very well with the skirt from the first visit.

This is the first time I have let Var out of the house in several years so she was a little scared at first but my ex made me feel very relaxed and we have had a very fun evening chatting it up.
    For the first time in a long while I feel very relaxed and natural. It's as if a part of me that has been held captive had been freed. Free to express a side of myself that always stayed locked away for fear of being found out.

She was telling me a freind has a misconseption that I was gay. She informed her I am not and that I love everything there is about a woman. If anything it has helped my ex to understand who I am much more, and I think I am the better for it. I find my ex more frequently defending who I am and thinks better of me for sharing this part of me with her.

We both agree that their are a few things that I need to work on blend better so things look more natural. Like going from a DD to a C. Being that I am a bigger person I thought that DD would be the right size.....wrong. In a couple months we will be ordering from truKare again and doing some down sizing.

Next will be a different hair style that will be a shag type of look. Its so that we present a hair blown look. Things like nails will need more work as like most of a bigger gals have special nail requirements.
    It was even suggested piercing the ears but I have to hold back on that as it could present a problem at work. Maybe in the future but not yet.

As they told elie in the movie contact....small moves, small moves. With my ex's help perhaps sometime in the future I will venture forth and explore more of the world as Varinia.
    What a great evening this has been. Just wanted to share some what my night was like.
    And to those who are thinking of venturing forth....The world awaits you.
    Var.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Thank you for sharing that with us Var, sounds like you had a great time and your ex is coming to terms with her new girlfriend too
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Silver Member
    Wonderful to hear you had a fabulous "girls night out"! Continue to learn from all your GG friends, as they have so much they can teach you about your feminine side. Observe the GGs in your age group and size to get other fashion, makeup, hair style ideas. Most of all relax and enjoy being Varinia!

That is so great that you can share this with your ex. What a fun evening! I'm jealous.

It's great you can have a comfortable relationship with your ex. You sound like you had a wonderful timw.