Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FTM and straight...

Thank you Felix, by the way, love the name Felix.
    'Beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.'

Yay! Another FTM CDer! I knew there were more out there.

AWESOME.

What phase are you in...as in,are you part time, full time, with view to surgery?

Thanx Bart love ya name too it's cool xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    18stone ? I'm confused
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    18stone ? I'm confused
    1 stone is equal to approx. 14 pounds

That's right, although, putting it into pounds makes it sound worse. XD

Nicola
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart-Edge View Post
    That's right, although, putting it into pounds makes it sound worse. XD
    Hello Bart

IMHO, you should feel free to dress any which way you like. If others do not "approve" then sod 'em! Your true friends will always accept you no matter how you feel about yourself or choose to dress.

Life is indeed, quite fleeting; to spend your days in denial, worrying about other people's preconceived (and ridiculously outdated) notions as to who and what we should be based upon our biological sex will only cause you undue stress and anxiety, emotions that will have a negative impact on your sense of value and well-being.

Just be yourself and be happy!

Nicola

Hello Bart

No matter if you like girls or boys, dress as a girl or a boy, You are certainly welcome here. Just enjoy your life and dress the way you feel best.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

When i became sexually active, i realized I wanted to be a girl ...But...enjoyed dressing as a man too. Alot.

So, i'm not strictly FTM on a permanent basis, i don't plan on becoming a Transexual, i'm happy with who i am, but i just like dressing as a man...And i don't know anybody else who feels like this...so...I went around the net looking for places where i could feel comfortable.
    Nothing is wrong with you That just makes you a cross dresser I would think, not an FTM. A FTM is a female to male transgendered person. So to be a FTM you would be considered transgendered not a cross dresser. Welcome to the site!
    SHUT UP AT LEAST THE BUNNIES ARE ON FIRE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by metalguy639 View Post
    Nothing is wrong with you That just makes you a cross dresser I would think, not an FTM. A FTM is a female to male transgendered person. So to be a FTM you would be considered transgendered not a cross dresser. Welcome to the site!
    Metalguy,

I don't usually respond in the transmasculine forum. This is mainly for you guys. This is one of those exceptions. Being a crossdresser is transgender. Transgender covers all aspects of gender diversity from crossdressing through the post-op TS. f2m or m2f crossdressing is part of our family as transgender. Being transgender does not require that one feel or believe that they are a male in a female body or as a female in a male body.

Danni

Sorry but you are saying there is no difference, I personally believe there is a difference between cross dressers & FTM, MTF etc. Saying there is no difference makes absolutely no sense to me. I'm not just a cross dresser. I live as a man a cross dresser male or female would not LIVE as the opposite sex. Yes all are welcomed here and I have absolutely no problem with that at all, but I'm NOT a cross dresser. This is not something I just do to wear men's clothes. I've always been of the mind that a cross dresser is just someone who dresses in both men's & women's clothes when they feel they should or want to. IMO there is a difference between these things.

Sorry but you are saying there is no difference, I personally believe there is a difference between cross dressers & FTM, MTF etc. Saying there is no difference makes absolutely no sense to me. I'm not just a cross dresser. I live as a man a cross dresser male or female would not LIVE as the opposite sex. Yes all are welcomed here and I have absolutely no problem with that at all, but I'm NOT a cross dresser. This is not something I just do to wear men's clothes. I've always been of the mind that a cross dresser is just someone who dresses in both men's & women's clothes when they feel they should or want to. IMO there is a difference between these things.

Metalguy,
    In saying that there is no difference, i"m taking a position that a crossdresser is transgender. I did not say that there is no difference in someone who is 24/7 or transitioned as compared to someone who crossdresses. Just that all of us are transgendered. As you live as a man, I am a post-op m2f TS and my husband is a post-op f2m TS. Yes, there are degrees of being transgendered, still at the end of the day we are all still TG.

Danni

Ok. I never really thought of cross dressers as transgendered i always thought that it was MTF's & FTM's that were considered transgendered. But I think i got confused with transexual & transgendered. Geez there are WAY too many terms that can be used its confusing. Life is confusing enough when you are in the wrong body! LOL

Ok, I'm really late in welcoming Bart...But hi Bart, lol!

Straight gay, ftm, crossdresser...who cares mate. ANYONE who likes to wear a suit and tie is always welcome in my book, lmao Some of you will know what I mean haha!

[SIZE=4]You have to be kidding me! Of course you are welcome here. This site is for crossdressers, and all of us here are in the same little tiny boat. Your insight and guidance may be a big asset to this community.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I have the pleasure of having three FtM clients in the past and loved all three. Purely gentlemen in all respects.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]You go boy![/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

REALLY late to this thread (as usual lol, but 2 months with no internet will do that!) - but welcome, Bart! There are a few FtM crossdressers here, so hopefully you will find some friendship and support - but as has already been said, pretty much anyone, whether crossdresser, transgender or transsexual, is welcome here I love suits and ties too (only have one suit because budget will not permit more at this point, but I have a large collection of ties and cufflinks :P) I look forward to seeing you post more and getting to know you
    [SIZE="3"]Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are. ~ Unknown[/SIZE]

Hi Bart! You are not alone! I also do not want to become physical male. I like having my female parts and also my "male" part *wink* I have no desire what so ever to become male. But I do enjoy dressing as a man, and can't wait to get full into CD FTM. My boyfriend does say I pull of being a butch lesbian well lol. I am pansexual though, so I am lesbian, gay, straight, and any other gender loving combination there is. So lets see, when I ware a dress I am lipstick lesbian, when I ware jeans I am bi, when I am packing I am gay, or is that when I ware a dress I am heterosexual, and when I ware jeans i am asexual, and when I am packing I am heterosexual? Wait.. now I am confused! I guess the point I am trying to make is that what ever your sexual orientation is has really nothing to do with the fact that you like to be somewhat masculine and want to CD.

Rachael and Stephanie, you are so right! We plain just FTM CD are few and far between and we do get pushed to the wayside. While I am so far having a wonderful time in these forums, most of the FTM are transitioning to becoming or have become a man. I was just telling Monica this afternoon that I feel envious of her and all the website for MTF CD'S there are out there, but few for FTM CD'S.

Ok. I never really thought of cross dressers as transgendered i always thought that it was MTF's & FTM's that were considered transgendered. But I think i got confused with transexual & transgendered. Geez there are WAY too many terms that can be used its confusing. Life is confusing enough when you are in the wrong body! LOL
    Metal Guy;

You did'nt read the manual when you arrived here? Printed out the the manual weighs 34,684 pounds . The first Chapter is titled "Transgender Definition" is 89,876 pages alone.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I am waaaaay late on this one. To be absolutely if my GF liked crossdressing as a male, AND she did not mind, or LIKED being with me enfem...I would be in heaven. I would not care one whit if she looked like a butch lesbian, or a dead on average dude. If she was cool about me wearing my stuff, and looking how I liked, then yes we would make a very odd couple, but definitely a fun one.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

AWESOME.

What phase are you in...as in,are you part time, full time, with view to surgery?
    I've yet to crossdress in public due to lack of materials and money though I know it's something I'm going to pursue in the future. I have vague plans of crossdressing at the next anime convention but that seems like it's not going to happen. I'm not sure you mean with view to surgery.
    Sorry for the late response by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    Metal Guy;

You did'nt read the manual when you arrived here? Printed out the the manual weighs 34,684 pounds . The first Chapter is titled "Transgender Definition" is 89,876 pages alone.
    Yeah I never got the manual, pamplet, instruction book, nothing! Just the story of my life LOL

I've thought about this thread from time to time, 1-2 days a week I dress full enfem during the day (hair clothes the works), underdress or partial dress when i go out (jewelry,some makeup,clothes shoes) most evenings, nightgown or silky pj's, I think the longest i have dressed 24/7 is 3 weeks. I'm so all over the board. I wear basicly what I like, not what is expected. So I mix and match both male and female clothes. So where that puts me on the TG spectrum is anyones guess.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I always liked men's clothing even since I was about 5 years old. My parents didn't approve though so it wasn't untill I moved out that I started to show that side of me. I happen to be FTM though so anything mens is perfect for me. Welcome to the forums <3

Banned Read only
    Well I had a nice long, well though out reply
    but my login timed out and I lost it.

Short: I am very much like you, OP.
    PM me if you wish.