Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She's on her way over, and I'm fully transformed :D

Congratulations! The more and more you share this part of yourself with the people who you care about the less scary and isolating it will seem, so this is a huge success for you.

Reading your transcript, my only advice to you is to for future similar conversations to try and condense it a little and nit to dwell on the dark secret aspect as much. The more shameful you are about it the more people will see it as a "problem" but the more comfortable you are with it, the more others will be at ease with you.

Congrats again!
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Well done Alexia,Its the best feeling when you find that your friends are ok with your crossdressing,you have a cpl of great Friends there,and your GG friend has a great taste in clothes,your new sweater looks fantastic on.

If your positive posts helps even one person to open up to their friends,then that will be great

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Yet another great post and so fitting to me.

I don’t have the gg friend part (of which I’m so happy for you) although there are a few I wish I could trust, but it’s not worth the risk, yet! “
    Telling your friend is something I can associate with, apart from I haven’t told him. My buddy comes over a lot, but if I’m dressed I have to “miss” his calls. After all he might be 5 mins away (8 mins if hes at home and coming over ), just like you say I don’t like having to rush removing all evidence all the time. Removing long blonde hairs, pink cig butts, lip-sticked wine glasses, having to put on aftershave to hide the perfume and so on.
    I hope to have that conversation with him one day though. I just doubt he’d currently understand as he is very inexperienced in life in general (sorry pal) but I’m constantly educating him, not that I’m any expert on life.

You look great,great smile too.So nice you had a great time.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Gold Member
    Alexia, that is the coolest experience you could have. First an awesome girlfriend who isn't bothered by this side of you , and a guy friend who didn't even blink an eye. Good for you girl. I know exactly what you feel like cause I felt the same when I came out to a very close male friend of mine. After telling him about Miranda, you know what he said....."You know, that doesn't really surprise me!" That gave me more confidence so I showed him some of my pics, which he said looked great. Sometimes it only takes 2 of your closest friends to make you feel like you're not alone. Have fun girl.

Thanks for sharing, Lexi. You have a couple of great friends. I haven't come out to anyone for a long time, and this thread has me thinking about it. I have a platonic GG roommate that I've been thinking about coming out to.

Sweetheart
    Hey everyone! Thank you all for your kind words, and I'm glad to hear that the record of my experiences may be helpful to others in my position.

I definitely encourage you all to consider telling your close friends. After all, the way I see it is: If you can't be honest with your close friends, they can't possibly be a close friend... And who needs someone who's unaccepting and unsupportive of your choice of lifestyle hanging around, anyway?

Here is a link to some pics of the various outfits I put on throughout the day yesterday. (I just love to change up my clothes!)
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...38#post2327838

For those curious, when my GG friend came over, I was wearing an outfit similar to the one in the second picture, except also had on a pair of black lululemons under the lace skirt, and a silk sash around my waist on top of the skirt (it looked Great; wish I had a picture).

When my buddy came yesterday, I was wearing the outfit in the second last picture, haha

Okay, bye!
    [SIZE="3"] Alexia[/SIZE]

Very inspiring! So happy to hear that you've found two accepting close friends.

Wow, youth, acceptance by friends, and best of all you get to be yourself with people that love you. Soak it up, it doesn't get any better.