Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you like to do while your dressed

What do you like to do while your dressed

Hi ,Ill start off with i like to do work in the house . then just chill with a glass of wine in my yard with my jams playing ,whats your favorite

Eat, sleep, breath, shop, drive, gamble, shop, eat, see a movie, .... Did I mention shop?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hi Krissy,

I like to do anything that gets me out beyond the front door.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    .... Did I mention shop?
    A big yesssss, and that's what I like to do the most

EVERYTHING!! When ever I'm home and doing typical things, being dressed just puts a little kick in my step! I've been in drag half the day
    and probably remain so all weekend. The weathers perfect for tights and boots! Thank you American Apparel.

Shopping, that's the first thing I'm doing tomorrow. I always shop dressed too! It's so fun! xoxo KaTt

The more I'm out en femme, the more the general public figures out how to accept it.
    I had one woman yell out "fag!" while I was walking back to my car in a shopping mall parking lot last week. Too bad she didn't know most folks didn't pay much attention to me while I was riding the escalalator at Macy's, with lots of mirrors,and lots of small kids around.
    I'm either being ignored while en femme, or got compliments. it's so worth it.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 11-13-2010 at 12:15 AM.

if I told, I would probably get in trouble with my hubby. lol

suffice to say he enjoys it too

Danni

I love to go out into Seattle's Capitol Hill district, which is very accepting. This time last year I never thought I would actually reach the stage where I was going out (I'm closer to 50 than 40) so it is never too late to start. I'm still not at the point where I would venture out alone, but I made a great friend at the Emerald City meeting here, and we go out every couple of weeks. I change at my friend's place, because we have kids and my wife and I have decided that they are a little young to know about Kara just yet.

I've even outed myself to a handful of close friends. A typical reaction has been "Cool, that makes you more interesting , erm, not that you weren't interesting anyway"! My point is that I am the happiest I have been in years, and am finding the balance which is right for me. Everyone is different, but I encourage you to take the next steps to being who you want to be.

I normally hate folding laundry etc. Tonight I did 2 huge bags while in bra and panties. Rearranged my dressers to make room for the girly clothes. Normally I'd hate this,, but its fun en femme

That kind of member Jamie Parks's Avatar
    it dosnt matter what i do as long as I am dressed, but i do try to stay away from things that will put a run in my pantyhose lol
    Jamie Parks, the woman I was born to be

I liked being out and about. I can't wait to get back in that saddle again. I was so aware of myself and feeling so good about myself. I will get there again...hopefully soon.

I like to play classical guitar. At first it was a little distracting and difficult to stay focused, but I'm getting used to it now. Also like cleaning house, calling my friends, experimenting with make up.

Sweetheart
    Umm.. I like to take dozens of pictures of myself with my webcam, or in the mirror with my camera, haha! I think it's an obsession...
    Oh, and as of tonight, girl time with my best GG friend!

EDIT: Forgot to mention staying up excessively late and browsing the forums... Haha! Does anyone else have as difficult a time as I do reverting back to male form to go to bed? I hate it, I'd stay awake and dressed all weekend if I could...
    Last edited by alexia85; 11-13-2010 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Addition
    [SIZE="3"] Alexia[/SIZE]

Me too!!

Quote Originally Posted by alexia85 View Post
    Umm.. Take dozens of pictures of myself with my webcam or in the mirror with my camera, haha! I think it's an obsession...
    Oh, and as of tonight, girl time with my best GG friend!
    I love hanging out with friends in drag! I find even my closest guy friends(who are straight), treat me
    more delicately. It's so amazing, being open and unafraid. Be yourself! Others will love you for it and respect you. Just be comfortable with yourself, and others will as well!

XOXO KatT

Usually my wife and I will just hang out around the house, nothing big. Sometimes I just like to sit here, and just be Lexxi!
    Always with love... from Sexy Lexxi!

Live life. Definitely take pics too.

Quote Originally Posted by alexia85 View Post
    EDIT: Forgot to mention staying up excessively late and browsing the forums... Haha! Does anyone else have as difficult a time as I do reverting back to male form to go to bed? I hate it, I'd stay awake and dressed all weekend if I could...
    Yes yes! When ever I have the night to dress I stay up way later than I should. I've gone with out sleep when I've had to work in the morning just so I could keep my skirt and heels on longer. And I don't seem to get hungry while I'm doing this either.
    Last edited by az_azeel; 11-13-2010 at 04:56 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Enjoy a bottle of wine...catch up on emails (I have a 'thing' for typing on the laptop with full nails)...quite a bit of catwalking through hotel halls, stairwells, and parking lots.

I get to enjoy all of 15 minutes of the above...all the time that's left after the 3 hour investment to get my makeup reasonably right!
    Bart: "So Milhouse, what's it feel like riding a girl's bike?"
    Milhouse: "Disturbingly comfortable!"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/robynbrianna/

I like to do everything while dressed

Silver Member
    I love getting my hair styled, pedicures, makeup applications, shopping, having a cup of java, shopping, therapy... As Karren said "Did I mention shopping?"

Plug in my ipod to the speakers and dance the night away!

Former Member
    I go to crossdressers.com.........

I luv to hang out with my friends at their place in the country, especially on special occasions when they invite a bunch of people. Luv helping with the preparations in the kitchen, decorations, etc. while the guys are doing the guy stuff. Also luv out-of-town weekends, doing what I would normally do, but dressed. All the shaving is a pain though.

I like going out dressed and letting the world see me.

All of the above, and then some

Breast forms, wig, bustier with garters and stockings, stilettos, and a sexy dress. I love LBD's especially.