Thread: So much in such a simple gesture...

So much in such a simple gesture...

The other night my wife and I went shopping at the beauty supply store, I told her she could get a few things and I wanted to get a few things (just cheap jewelry and crap like that) Anyways so after I got my stuff I really wanted to try it on, but it was getting late so I had to wait till last night. Well a friend of ours met me here at the house before my wife came home from work and I was already dressed (my wife knew I was getting ready) and we just sat and talked about nothing in particular, but I just felt so normal and not normal at the same time. Normal because I didn't feel like a freak or something, but not normal as in this is not something I share with people. I told my wife to come home soon because I was still nervous. Well long story short (too late) We all hung out last night and I had a great time! I know I was nervous and more timid, didn't say as much, but it was really cool! We just chilled all night, and afterwards, without getting too into details, my wife and I were laying down on the floor, I leaned above her to kiss her, and she moved my hair out of my eyes and brushed my face with her hand. I don't know what is was about such a simple movement, but it just made me feel so loved and warm, I've always kind of been an emotional guy (who just pushes emotions under the floor) but honestly it was such a loving and sweet emotion that I wanted to break down and tell her so, but instead I just shot her a smile that she knew exactily what I wanted to say. I love my wife so much, she means the world to me, and I know she is cool with this stuff, but I am a bit much to handle at times.

We are still new to this stuff, and I am still going through emotions and things I didn't know were there. I guess I just had a really good night, I got to be Lexxi the whole time and it was so nice, and my wife made me feel more confident in myself and loved in that one instant than I felt most of my life...

For those of you with support SO's, have they ever done anything like this for you? Maybe a small offering like an old pair of jeans or a love note or just something like that, that you will always remember.
    Always with love... from Sexy Lexxi!

Thank you so much for sharing your story. It actually made me a little emotional. . My wife loves me but wants nothing to do with Christy. Her boundries continue to get pushed and she keeps fighting her way out of the rubble with a new boundry. Like you, I love my wife very much and I know I am more than a handful at times, too.

I love a good "feel good" story early on a Saturday morning.

That's a great story. I too have a very supportive wife. We shop together (not as Kara since she is not quite ready for that) and buy each other stuff. She asks for my opinion on clothes and makeup all the time as she thinks I have a good fashion sense. We even have a little Christmas tradition we share that she buys me a special stocking full of girl products. I really love her. I just wish we were the same size so we could share clothing. She is petite and me, well not so much.

Enjoy what you have with your wife, because there are many people on this forum that wish they had what you have. Congrats.

That is SO nice. You both are very lucky.

Wow! I got lost in your story, you said it so beautifully. It brought tears to my eyes as well.

I'm not a CD, but I've felt the way you describe a few times too, as if someone else could see my soul and not only accept me, but love me for everything that I am, despite the things that I don't like about myself. It's a wonderful feeling indeed!
    Reine

Aspiring Member
    Hey Girl:

Great story, even though i've been "out" to my sweetie for many years I can still remember similar moment between us. A kiss on the cheek,a hug, even a slight caress.....They go a long way toward feeling accepted by one spouse. My Sweetie and I have been married 42 years, and i wish you all the happiness I've experinced.

Danielle

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rocktheplank View Post
    For those of you with support SO's, have they ever done anything like this for you? Maybe a small offering like an old pair of jeans or a love note or just something like that, that you will always remember.
    Hi Lexxi,

That's a beautiful and sweet story and I loved reading it. Thanks for sharing. My wife has done what I consider lots of loving things related to being supportive of my CDing. Loves notes, looking me in the eye and saying she accepts and wants all that comes with me - that makes a person like me cry uncontrollably like a baby - the feeling of unconditional love is like no other. She also lets me have her hand me downs as she knows I just love wearing her clothes more than buying something new.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

When I came "out" to my GF, she gave me clothes, makeup, perfume. I was expecting a fight, got gifts instead. Our relationship is the best its been in the 9 years we're been together. She doesnt love the CSing 100%, but she loves me and says it if makes me happy, do it. I love her now more than ever

Aspiring Member
    That was a great story It sounds like your wife is really warming up to Lexxi pretty quickly and you two are both having a fun time with everything; you're a lucky gal To me the coolest part about your wife's attitude how she is seems so naturally interested in being a part of your femme side.

BTW, you've got some guts - if a mutual friend of mine and my wife's showed up at my house I'd be changing back into drab quicker than Clark Kent changes into Superman How did you friend react? Did he/she have a lot of questions or did you just chat like you normally would?
    Last edited by KristinSkye; 11-13-2010 at 01:12 PM.

Thanks for all your loving support girls! I was still up from the night before when I made that post, so emotions were running high and I was so happy I just had to tell someone! Sometimes with all of this, I feel a bit like the cat who ate the canary, but it's great that we have such a great place to share our thoughts and feelings. My wife is pretty accepting, not quite 100%, but still pretty high up there.

When our friend came over he knew what I was doing already. He is more my wifes friend so it wasn't as big of a deal to me. He wasn't really asking me questions about it, we just talked about things like "oh did you see South Park" and "man this weather is crazy!" so I just felt normal. He's asked me a few questions before (I guess the standard "do you wear her clothes or do you have your own" type questions) but on that night, I just felt like a normal girl! Though apparently I become more catty when I am all dolled up (I had no idea!) I still had lots of fun just being Alexxis and I hope to do something like that again really soon.

Thank you all for your kind words, I know I am very lucky to have her. The whole weekend I kept telling her what a good time I had and how good it made me feel. Again, thanks so much girls, I've had to hold feelings and emotions inside my whole life, and like I said before, I am a pretty sensetive guy who ALWAYS puts up a front, its so nice and overwhelming to let it out!

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Just .... pass the tissues please ...... That was a lovely story !
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

It seems that most supportive SOs are mainly tolerant and like how it makes their CD partner happy. It is less common to feel that they truly accept the girl side, so any sort of full acceptance gesture gives a feeling of deep-down feminine happiness. My wife has never made any sensual gestures, but I got that feeling the first time she helped with my makeup, and another time when she bought me some perfume and was showing how to apply it to my pulse points.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

just....Awesome!

thank you.
    --Kathleen

My older sister Marcia who passed away from lung cancer in August was like that with me. She was the only family member who understood and was always willing to talk. One Christmas a few years ago she sent me a big box from Hawaii that had a collection of makeup, 2 nightgowns, and a very sweet letter of encouragement.

I miss her so much. The rest of the family has known since I was 5 but it is one of those things that if they don't talk about it, it doesn't exist.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Love your Post so much Lexxi,very uplifting I can understand the feeling you got,when you both shared that tender moment together,you must have felt so happy.

I too am lucky to have such an Understanding Wife who just by her gentle words alone makes me feel on cloud nine.Only last week when she asked If Sophie wanted to go Shopping and go out together,when she took my hand I felt like I was the most Important person,and most loved Girl in the world.

Your Wife sounds like a special person and I hope you have many more Wonderful experiences together.

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Thanks again girls! I guess with all this CDing and role playing and finding ourselves, all we can really ask of our SO is to understand. I don't need to be 100% accepted (something I have rarely felt outside of my immediate family, they dont know I cd though) but just loved and understood. It is a lot to ask someone to accept, Im 26 years old and I am just now coming to terms with what I have felt inside my whole life, all the not knowing, not understanding, that feeling of "oh god, why am I like this? why can't I just be happy and normal?" I can't expect someone to be 100% overnight, maybe in time, and if not in time, that is ok too, all I want is to be loved and understood.

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    Glad I wasn't wearing mascara when I read your post. A lovely story!!! Thank you for sharing with us, sweetheart
    Love

Lynne