Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you rather be.....

A girl definitely.

Wow. Is this a trick question? It must be.
    I would choose to be a girl of course! CHOOSE
    to be a boy?!? Why would I want to do that.

Love to all at this wonderful forum,
    Rachel Xavier

I'd definitely choose to be an 18 year old girl.

Now that' s easy I would be the boy who could pass as a girl. Best of both worlds so that would be it for me and whenever I went out as a girl I would be chasing hot GG's, sounds like heaven to me.

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    Put me down in the "I'd take the girl" spot. With 1 MAJOR caveat!! If I were the girl I'd want to be married to and spend my life with my wife (guess she'll have to take my "guy" spot). She and I are made for each other so I could NEVER give her up, even for the chance to switch
    Love

Lynne

i would want to go back and be a GG. get to cheerlead and look totally amazing in a nice bikini.
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

OMG are you serious? The girl of course!

I'll take being a woman in a heart beat!
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

18 y.o girl without a doubt, I can't imagine going through high school again.

I have no desire to go back to high school, so I'd go for the 18 year old girl as well. It would be interesting to see how I'd spend my twenties if I were a girl.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Diann View Post
    A chance to be 18 and know what I know now? A girl would be hard to pass up to be hot without trying. ..............
    You said it!

But - to have been born a girl back when I was born and to have lived the life of a female back then, I would have to think twice. I've wondered where I would be if I had been born a female, and I don't think my life would have turned out as well as it did as a male.

A GG has a much better time today than back then.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Overall I'm glad I'm male, but there's times that I'd definitely love to experience what it's like to be a female. I wish I could get a temporary sex change for a year or two!

Too much unknown; female bodies are way more high maintainence, but if you're going to feel like you're supposed to be a girl, then that's what you should be. Gender confusion is a nightmare. And, as I'm not at all an aggressive person, I'd say my temperment is more suited to being a female, so I'd go with being a girl.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Aspiring Member
    A girl, no doubt. At that age I wanted to be a girl so bad that I couldnt stand it.

I'd definately be a girl. I wish I'd made the decision when I was a teenager and saved all the heartache!
    Adele. xxx

ever since i was young i wondered what it would be like to be a girl. If i could have switched, i am pretty sure i would have went for it.

18 year old girl for sure, but with my credit card

Aspiring Member

Pick

something.
    Last edited by mklinden2010; 11-23-2010 at 05:22 AM.

GIRL, but I wouldn't be a crossdresser. I would just wear girl cloths.

The pleasure I have gotten from being able to dress as a woman from time to time has not made up for the pain gender dysphoria has caused me. A lifetime of wanting to be female has distorted my personality, destroyed intimacy and--most of all--robbed years from my life because I've had to lead a double existence. The secret one, the one I deeply want to experience fully, was terribly lonely until I managed to find this forum.

So, assuming my consciousness would survive the transformation, I say girl, girl, girl! (with an old, grateful soul).

Lallie
    Last edited by Starling; 11-15-2010 at 04:33 PM.
    Time for a change.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamigirl_wi
    I was thinking about this the other day, it's purely hypothetical of course, but I was wondering if I was a teenager again, would I rather be a boy or a girl? Truthfully, the question is would I rather be a 18 year old girl or an 16 year old boy that looks like a 18 year old girl?
    [SIZE="2"]I would prefer to be an effeminate teenage boy, just as I was, but crank it up a little more for reasons of experimentation. I know what to expect in the way of pressure from peers and adults, but I would rather be a boy who looks like a girl and acts like one, at least by mimicking the female characteristics that please me. In this particular case, it’s all about choice…[/SIZE]

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamigirl_wi View Post
    I was thinking about this the other day, it's purely hypothetical of course, but I was wondering if I was a teenager again, would I rather be a boy or a girl?
    For me, no contest. By that age I'd already wanted to be the girl I knew I was inside for half my life, so it would have to be a girl and be able to live as my true self. And not be cheated (as I have been) of everything that that means.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Hi all
    I do actually think that being a crossdresser
    is a bit of a curse at times
    but at other times ,,,wowwie.
    if I was born a girl ,this dressing thing
    wouldn't be half the fun,would it??

I would and always have wanted to be a girl!

And see NOTHIING wrong with such!

There's no doubt in my mind that I would be a girl.