Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions about "the tuck"?

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar

Questions about "the tuck"?

Ok so I've tried doing the tuck thing. Can't say it's the most comfortable thing I've ever done.

Q1- how often do you tuck? I mean do you only do it when you go out en femme?

Q2- does it ever become comfortable?

I never tuck.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    When my late wife was alive I used to "tuck" almost every day, and no I never thought of it as being very comfortable! Since she died over 5 years ago, I haven't "tucked" since than. At my age (quite senior) I don't think it makes much difference. If people don't like it that is thier problem, not mine!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I just wear tight G-string pantys that push the boys up & in. It also gives me a little camal to in tight pants. Enjoy! LOL

Hi there
    I tuck all the time as i wear woman's jeans and tops when working ,because of the job, the jeans just don't look good with the bulge so i tuck.
    You do get use to it.

It took awhile to get used to it, but now I'm tucked all the time. I'm not that well endowed anyway so it is not uncomfortable. Now it would feel strange not to be tucked.

Aspiring Member
    I tuck almost everyday for at least a couple hours. I'm past the child making age so I'm not worried about that. For me, everything goes under and back, held in by tight panties and a girdle. It has never been uncomfortable. If dressed all day, I'm tucked all day.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I only tuck when I dress! Lol!

If I was going out for MANY HOURS in something that didn't show the bulge, I mite tuck up in front with a girdle.

It's not uncomfortable if u get everything just rite! I wear 2 or more tite panties, backwards, when tucking.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I am uncomfortable if not tucked. Even tuck when I go to bed. Not always when I wake up, but it starts out that way..
    No tape, nothing except tighter fitting panties and haven't had any problems for several years. Tucking has never been uncomfortable for me but it did take a few tries to get everything in just the right position. Things will slip once in a while but a trip to the ladies room will fix that easly and quickly enough. You will get used to it and believe me, if everything is put away properly it is an amazing look and feeling... Enjoy
    Bobi
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

I tuck alll the time when en femme. It does feel a bit odd at first but now it is compltetely comfortable and I wouldn't think of dressing untucked. Get a good Gaff and get it a size smaller than your panty size that way it fits snuggly enough to keep every thing tightly in place. That was the excellent advice I got at our local CD store when I got my first Gaff.

Most of my styles are tight, and even the ones that are not still do not look good with a front bulge when I am presenting a feminine image. In answer to your question I tuck only one presenting a female image, other wise I don't.

I have to say I really do not like the male bulge, but I think that is due to social stigma, there was a time men emphasized or exaggerated that part (cod pieces anyone...blea), so even when doing androgynous or male looks I reduce or obscure that oh so wonderful feature .

It is uncomfortable only when a really attractive female comes in But provided the pantyhose are on right and holding things in place, there are no issues

I do however wonder or worry how much if any damage we do when we tuck. The longest I have been seriously tucked is 4 hours, any long, and I just put down a leg of my hose. (sorry if too graphic, we are human males after all)

Former Member
    I usually tuck when I dress although it's never been that comfortable for me. I have to tape everything in place and wear a tight fitting g-string.

It's really uncomfortable when something slips out of place!

Gawd, how I love this forum. I'm like a sponge here, I'm learning by leaps and bounds with every thread I read. Take this one, for instance: "You will get used to it and believe me, if everything is put away properly it is an amazing look and feeling... Enjoy" - Bobi. I am trying it manually right now and have to say, Amen! Next up the G-string... Thanks ladies. you're all amazing. XOXO Misti

Banned Read only
    I do a "light" tuck everyday since I always wear women's jeans. It is not uncomfortable anymore, it is was a bit at first. I used to just go as long as I could, then let "it" out. Noe after a couple years of daily tucking "it" is kind of used to it and I swear "it" is curved a little more that it used to be.

I guess I should elaborate, my daily "light tuck" involves no tape or shaving. I simply push the boys up a bit and bend "it" under between my legs. I hold it all together with a pair of panties.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 11-15-2010 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    I do however wonder or worry how much if any damage we do when we tuck. The longest I have been seriously tucked is 4 hours, any long, and I just put down a leg of my hose. (sorry if too graphic, we are human males after all)

I wonder if it is very healthful at all to tuck. One of the arguments for skirts is they allow for air circulation around the "boys" below so that there is perhaps less occurrence of testicular and/or prostate cancer. Tucking of course is much worse than simply wearing pants.

With skirts and dresses it should not be necessary to tuck. I don't wear pants while en femme so there is not much of a desire for me to tuck.
    Last edited by JohnH; 11-15-2010 at 03:00 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Hello Briana!
    I tuck every time that I dress up. Why bother if dressed as a guy? Anyway, I tried the tape....it hurt and was tough to remove without pulling hair out. I tried tight stretch panties...my hanging fellas always found a way to get out. What I finally found that is comfortable, easy and works was getting stretchy woman's pantys and sewing in a triangle piece of cloth in the bottom. The pouch holds the fellas low and keeps them out of sight and away. Perfect solution that only takes a bit of sewing.
    Charlie

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Control top pantyhose works for me.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I've read there is a way to tuck where the "boys" are sort of pushed up inside you. How is this possible?
    Tracy

I enjoy the feeling of being tucked but only do it for dressing because it becomes a nuisance in guy mode out and about when you need to do a wee wee.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

It's simple really. takes some practice but it works really well once you catch on. Not exactly sure how to say this without a possible NOTE from admin, but I'll try.
    just push "them" up into the area just above and along side the shaft or base of the penis. You will have to hold them in place. I use the pinky and fore finger on the left hand. I use a finger under each one to hold in place while I push junior down between the legs. Actually holding HIM in place with the legs and the rest of the already busy hand, while reaching around behind and grabbing hold of him with the other hand. Now you can let go of the "THEM" but keep junior under control until you actually pull him down as far as you can, then, kind of push him between the butt cheeks and pull up your panties as best you can with the left hand. Now you will need to make a final adjustment of the panties and you should be good to go. Like I said, it will take a little practice and some patience but it won't take too long to get it right. YOU WILL KNOW WHAN IT IS RIGHT.
    Quote Originally Posted by crashd0309 View Post
    I've read there is a way to tuck where the "boys" are sort of pushed up inside you. How is this possible?
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by crashd0309 View Post
    [SIZE="3"]Sara, Lay down on your back. Then gently push one of the "boys" up towards your abdomen. With a little experimentation, you should find the home from which they came. The "boys" used to live in your abdomen until they dropped down.
    Repeat for the other side.
    Note:Those who have had hernia surgery, may not be able to do this.
    [/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Banned Read only
    I decided i did not like the male bulge so much I simply had it removed.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I tuck en femme but I also tuck when I wear women's jeans. You all know about the bulge issue otherwise, but for me the fly often won't stay up if I don't tuck (the bulge is a real issue in that case).

It's true that it took a little bit to get used to it, but with tight panties the boys learn what to do. It is true for me that if I haven't tucked in a couple of days that it might take a couple of retuckings in the first hour to have them remember how it works

Once it settles in, there is nothing uncomfortable, at least for me!

tina

I tuck every time I dress and sometimes when I'm not dressed enfemme and it never hurts... actually quite comfortable....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos