Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I finally met .....

I finally met .....

a local Cd ..Darlene and I have been trying too get together for several weeks ....nerves played a big part for me .I have never met another person in real life cept for Kew ...I nearly did not make it happen last night coz I was not sure ..HOWEVER!!!! i decided heck why not ..... she came over ala drab and dressed here ..Omg ..lol as i opened the door and a total stranger was there ..fer sure thought i would faint or somethin BUT !!!!! i was fine...we talked a bit b4 she got dressed ....after she dressed (thought she looked great) I found myself(usually quiet) quite the chatty cathy hehe ...blah blah blah yak yak as i filed my nails...I bragged about my KEW alot told Darlene how great it was havin her support me.. how she coached me on some things and makes me feel always comfortable.(love her soooo much)...and I also gave our forum 110% of a praise...after a few hrs of grrly talk Darlene had too get back home to her sons(who do not know) ..her wife was away and she was a bit worried.She has joined the forum perhaps she may see this and comment. Sooo too sum it up. I thought I would be all quiet shy BUT !!!!!! I found out this side of me is quite the yakky chic around others ..lol (hey !!! whys everyone over there in a circle) oh !!!!! its Sherlyn never shuttin up lol ..with her stories
    Last edited by Sherlyn; 10-13-2005 at 01:37 AM.

Tristen Cox
    I love your stories Glad your nerves didn't get the better of you(see?) Was fun huh? Just that initial Hi Hi that gets things going then yak yak yak yak...etc tec..

That's great Sherlyn! I'm so happy that you have found a new friend who you feel comfortable with and who lives close enough that you can just visit with for a couple hours at a time..
    Chatty Sherlyn? -- I'll have to get to know this person.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Sherlyn,
    I have been lucky recently to have joined a group here in Atlanta that likes to meet and socialize. Last night was the second time I have gone out in public and we had a group of 20 to 25 girls there. It was wonderful. we met at a club and talked till I had to leave at 2am.
    Maybe you can find such a group in your area. I got to meet Diedra there last night. She is a lovely lady
    Hugs
    Brenda

Julie
    Congratulations Sherlyn for finally getting over that obsticle of so near but so far, I'm proud of you and hope there's many more of these moments.

Julie

thanx Tris yup you we're right its the initial !!!!OMG !!!!!! factor thats scary but its over in a sec ..it was fun felt very natural
    Sharon ..I hope you do too,, you might be thinkin ..god does she ever shut her mouth lol

Hi Sherlyn,

You rock girl! Before you know it you will be posting going out threads.Way to go.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Brenda thats sooo cool I have searched for groups in this area ...seems none exist..also meeting Deidra ..WOW !!!! i love her outings shes great ..Sharon and I are hopin someday we can meet ...sooo cool it must be ta meet a grrl from the forum
    Julie thank you soo much ....

Hi Priscilla ...thanx ..hehe u slipped thru while i was postin a reply too Brenda and Julie

Platinum Member
    cool isn't funny that we are so afraid to do something and then when it dose happen
    we can't belive that we did not do it sooner way to go ....now abought going to the club.....??????

well Wendy i did mention going too the club Darlene seemed not quite sure about it yet .....myself although I have ventured in once by myself ... I must admit ...I have no intentions goin back by myself ..Kews comin here soon ..I will for sure let her take me in this time... oh just a note bout last night... as I sit thinkin bout it .... one funny thing i giggled about .... our male voices comin from 2 grrls chattin ...lol

Tristen Cox
    Kinda like when we chatted that time huh Lower baby

Very kewl Sherlyn...I hope that this is just the beginning of many more successful encounters with others like yourself. It is fun isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by sherlyn
    well Wendy i did mention going too the club Darlene seemed not quite sure about it yet .....myself although I have ventured in once by myself ... I must admit ...I have no intentions goin back by myself ..Kews comin here soon ..I will for sure let her take me in this time... oh just a note bout last night... as I sit thinkin bout it .... one funny thing i giggled about .... our male voices comin from 2 grrls chattin ...lol
    Congratulations Sherylyn, that's so cool! When I met Anne for the first time a few weeks ago (the first, and only CD'er I've ever met,btw) I also figured I'd probably melt down when we first met. What I came to realize though when we went out, is that having this girl at my side helped take my mind off myself and whether I was passing or who was looking and things like that. I very quickly just became myself and was able to focus my attention on getting to know her. That gave me a tremendous sense of freedom.

ooops, sorry, babbling about myself...

Keep it up girl! See you in the clubs one day, I hope!

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Yup Chrissie tis fun ...Hey Tris u pickin on me? I do play bass sooooooooo my voice suits the job in one way perhaps ..lol ...Ive tried workin on a femme voice gettin there hehe

Tristen Cox
    Moi? Wouldn't pick on you babycakes, neva! Why would you think that? :whistling

uh huh ...hmmmmmmmmmm ..whats the tune ur whistlin..... lol

Platinum Member
    omg could cd's be like real people???? oh think of it......lol.....

Lmao Wendy ....its very likely we are... Oh!!! What will we do ??? hehe

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlyn
    Lmao Wendy ....its very likely we are... Oh!!! What will we do ??? hehe
    [SIZE=7]go shopping????[/SIZE]

I need some new tops ...soooooooooo!!!OF COURSE!!! tis a plan

Sigrid ...babble away .... ya it is amazing on how u just losin up and become relaxed

Gratz, Sherlyn! xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Sherlyn,
    Thanks for sharing.Glad you were able to find someone who shares this similar interest. I know having someone that you can confide with close by makes all the difference in the world. i know it does with me. I hope that is a bond that will last forever

TY Kimberly
    Joyce your welcome and thank_you for replying..isn't the forum great for being able too share our little adventures >?