Thread: The closet door creek's open a little bit more

The closet door creek's open a little bit more

I just have to post this.

Several years ago now, With the help of this forum, I told my wife of my crossdressing. It was a rough time for us for a while, But now we are certainly over those issues and have a great life together with 3 kids.

Probably about 6 months ago, I was up in the middle of the night, (like I usually am) this night I decided to dress, and forgot to lock my door. As it would happen, our youngest son (13) happened to be awake also. Shortly after I was all dressed, he walks into the room where I am and asks what I am doing. I simply said I couldn't sleep and told him to head back to bed. He did. and not another word was said. So I am sure that he know about Raychel.

Now he and our next son (15) are VERY close. I am sure that they have talked.
    This morning I am chatting with the morning crew in our latest Raychel's Resort and the 15 year old come in looking for a stapler for some homework.

The forum was on the screen and the crossdressers.com logo was showing plain as day. He looked at the screen, stapled his papers and walked away. No questions asked. No secrets around here anymore, Thanks to this forum again.

Just had to share that.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Aspiring Member
    Normal is as normal does...

Gold Member
    That's interesting Raychel. No reaction to me either means it is no big deal to them or they figured it out beforehand. Do you think they could have already known?

I am sorry but I think you should not be so quick to just take it for granted.I think it's best to have a serious talk with them may be ask them if there is anything that is of their concern. here is a good chance to further educate them about accepting other people.

Hope this goes well for you Raychel.It will life a lot easier if they know but there isn't any going back.hugs
    michelle
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    It sounds good on the surface, but I agree with Andrea, it makes sense to get it out in the light of day, especially since you're convinced they know. Talk to your wife first, though!!!
    Love

Lynne

Thanks for your feedback everyone,

I have no doubt that there was no reaction, because he already knew. We have VERY open minded kids, We all went to Provencetown over the summer and had a total blast.

I do aggree that this is a good time to have a talk with them, of course after talking with my wife about this. I am no so sure what her opinion will be. But at any rate, We have a few good kids.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"