Thread: Do crossdressers wear womens clothing underneath their male clothing?

Do crossdressers wear womens clothing underneath their male clothing?

Like in public or at work..?

You can bet on it!

Of course I do. when I go to work, I wear panties and pantyhose under my male clothes all the time.
    I wear loafers and never wear socks. I've been doing this for several years now and nobody has ever noticed because I don't try to hide my nyloned ankles. I just go about my business as if it's no big deal.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

it is called underdressing and at a rough guesstimate probably 90 percent do to some extent

Danni

I wear panties and pantyhose exclusively, and when I wear a suit with shoes, I wear womens trouser socks. If I have to wear a full suit with jacket, I'll wear a bra, or a body briefer as well.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I used to wear male clothing in public and to work, and I wore camis and panties underneath... now I wear womens jeans and tops in public all the time (they fit brtter) snf I wear camis and panties under them too....

Life is like a box of..
    I've worn it all underneath even when I was wearing my military bdu's / acu's not everyday but alot.

Also I don't own any mens underwear I have worn either thongs or womens work out shorts under anything Danskin usually! I have never liked loose underwear it bugs the heck outa me.
    Last edited by Zoie; 11-18-2010 at 11:47 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces.
    Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
    -Ashley Smith

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I wear panties and a bra every day, and if I have to wear a dress shirt for work I also wear a cami! Most of the pants I wear are either ladies jeans or ladies pants, and so are my tops. So if I am dressed as a male, all my underclothing is feminine! I do have to agree with Charise, womens jeans and tops fit me much better than male things.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Maybe I do and maybe I don't. Since it's underneath, it's no one's business but mine.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I wear panties everyday. I haven't wore male underwear since I spent three weeks at my daughter's house back in June.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

No never and even sometimes when dressing I wear my guy briefs

I underdress most of the time. Usually, panties, pantyhose, slip shorts and once in a while, my spanx AIO

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Does 15 minutes save you 15% or more.?..........Do crossdressers wear womens clothing underneath their male clothing?

so long as no one will be seeing my undies, i am almost always wearing panties. Sometimes i wear a bra. I just like womens undies better than mens

Panties 24/7.. sometimes a cami + pantyhose

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Never underdress. Either i go all the way or don't do it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Megan70 View Post
    Does 15 minutes save you 15% or more.?..........Do crossdressers wear womens clothing underneath their male clothing?
    Ok now where is the commercial? Want to see R.LEE ERMEY and the GECKO in a dress

Danni
    Last edited by Danni Bear; 11-19-2010 at 12:15 AM. Reason: corrected spelling

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Yes I wear Panties 24/7,last time i didnt was at my wedding,Silk boxers under the Kilt LOL,at work I also wear either a femme t-shirt or cami at work,wore my bra to work once but,spookily my son paid a visit to the store that very night,nearly had a fit so I leave it at home now

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Sean,

You joined the forum about a year ago, you've posted in quite a few threads, and you've no doubt read many more. I'm sure you've also PMd and VMd quite a few members. Do you really not know the answer to this question?

Or are you trying to see how many members you can reel into a fantasy thread?

Really. You should just take it to PM, if you're all that interested in what people are wearing under their clothes.

Thread closed.
    Reine