Thread: Another lost reply

Another lost reply

I was at a choir practise yesterday for a set of church missions next week evenings, it was discussed that we should all wear black tops and bottoms. "women can wear either a black skirt or pants". I really wanted to ask "can I wear a floor-length gorgeous dress?" But that would end my acceptance there. But oh, I would look prettier than most (all?) of the rest of them. (there are only two men). I've taken some pics to post them here, but the flat-black poly dress doesn't do it justice in pics. I will look for a scarf or something to make it work. It's sexy!

What missed replies have you had? It's so tough to bottle it up............girls. Luv yu.

Many times, I’ve almost broke the silence.
    I’ve told my office I dress as a woman at the weekends, in skirts, heels and make-up. But they didn’t believe me.
    Imagine/if only, they knew the truth that I actually do. At least they can’t say I didn’t tell them so.